Venquis Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Venquis Reviews

Updated 15 Oct 2019

4.7
Venquis CEO Steve Garner (no image)
Steve Garner
Pros
  • "The training academy is fantastic, it gives you all the tools you need but encourages you to interpret and utilise them in your own way(in 10 reviews)

• "Venquis offer all new joiners a 13-week training academy where you are taught how to recruit properly, both candidate and client side(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "As the previous review mentions 'This is recruitment, you need to be able to put in the hard work to get the rewards, like everywhere else(in 6 reviews)

• "It is long hours and expectations to always improve can be tough BUT that is what i hoped it would be like when i joined(in 5 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really friendly and professional working environment. There is lots of opportunities for growth and to be flexible.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Venquis2019-10-15
  2. "Collaborative Environment - Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Venquis is a great place to work for. From the first day I could see the supportive culture. It is a very mature place where you have the chance to prove yourself on your performance. The floor is very driven and everyone is works very well off one another.

Cons

I would advise bring your own coffee ;)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you`re doing!

Venquis2019-10-09

October 15, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you are enjoying the drive of the floor as well as benefiting from our supportive culture. And we'll see what we can do about the coffee...

3. "An amazing restructure with a unique proposition - Sales & Delivery"

Current Employee - Senior Client Solution Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- The UK Sales Director who bleeds positivity into his sales/delivery teams by really "leading by example" and constantly coaching and developing staff. - Personally speaking, having been here for almost 4.5 years I've seen the evolution of the Venquis "transformation" really positioning ourselves as not just a recruiter but a top partner across Change and Transformation and I (as have others) have learnt a lot... during this change. - New restructure which allows us to target ourselves on being focused on either two directions "Sales" or "Delivery" with a clear 180 specialised vision in providing our customers with the best possible service. Having seen the model gradually mature I'm noticing careers develop not just professionally but also financially. - if your looking for a company with a wealth of accounts and a proven model which allows you to target your career then look no further.

Cons

Change can be hard to achieve so be patient with some people

Advice to Management

Continue to invest time into the restructure as it's a clear benefit.

Venquis2019-09-03

September 17, 2019

It's good to hear that you are already seeing the benefits of the new model. We're convinced that the new 180 structure will allow everyone to focus on their strengths, creating a better experience to clients and candidates alike and helping individuals develop their careers quickly and successfully. We're sure that this is the right direction so we're prepared to give it the time it needs to succeed.

4. "Fast Paced Fun"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Venquis is a friendly environment with a lot of different characters which makes it a fun place to work. The opportunities that are given to you are quite astonishing. Even during the 12 week academy period, which teaches you everything needed to get started within the recruitment world, you are handed roles to fill giving you the chance to make money straight away.

Cons

Long hours are common but that is recruitment as a whole.

Advice to Management

Less hypocrisy about what KPI's should be stuck to. Dial outs and calls should always be high but not at the expense of results.

Venquis2019-08-13

September 17, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We strongly believe in giving everyone the opportunities to flourish as quickly as possible and it's great that you are benefiting from this. KPIs are an important way of checking that we're heading in the right direction, but we're always reviewing if we've got the right measurements in place.

5. "Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Bristol, England

I worked at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is excellent, everyone is willing to help and there is always a buz in the office. The company is expanding and have excellent opportunities for staff to grow. The accadamy done by James is excellent I have been involved in sales for over 10 years and its the best training I've had. If you are looking for a place to stay busy, meet some great people, Learn a lot and earn a lot then this is the... one. I worked in the Bristol office with Scott as my manager who was excellent always there the help.

Cons

No cons for me unfortunately my health took a turn and was not able to give my full energy to the company so I decided to step down but they were very supportive

Venquis2019-07-29

August 7, 2019

It's always great to hear that we are giving people the best introduction to their recruitment career as we passionately believe in the importance of training and development of all our people. We wish you all the best.

6. "Forward Thinking, Supportive, Collaborative and Fun!"

Current Employee - Client Solutions Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined the company just over 3 months ago as a complete newbie to the world of recruitment. The training academy is fantastic, it gives you all the tools you need but encourages you to interpret and utilise them in your own way. Venquis is one of the friendliest places I have been fortunate enough to work at. No question is silly, there are no wrong answers. Everyone is on board to help and wants you to be a... success! There are so many opportunities to really make your role your own, put in the work and you will see the results!

Cons

None from my side. If you are given the opportunity to become part of the team, take it!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Venquis2019-07-04

August 7, 2019

Since we started, we've always known that fostering a strong collaborative environment is key. It's this that helps make us stand out from other recruitment companies and gives our consultants the confidence to ask questions, be brave and ultimately succeed.

7. "Brilliant place to work"

Current Employee - Delivery Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

The academy is great and sets you up with the tools required to succeed. The atmosphere and the culture is brilliant and was very easy to fit into (I joined around 3 months ago).

Cons

None for me at all!

Venquis2019-05-28

June 2, 2019

We're pleased you've had a good start to your career at Venquis and that you found the Academy useful. We know how important the first 90 days in a new job is and we aim to give everyone the support they need to quickly feel a part of the team. It's great to hear how easy it has been for you to settle in.

8. "Bad company"

Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Venquis full-time

Pros

None - no one there who is good anymore,

Cons

Management - awful across the board in sales and MD is a bully

Advice to Management

Go back to how the business

Venquis2019-06-27

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Whilst we regret losing anyone from Venquis some leavers are inevitable and most report benefiting enormously from the fantastic training and development they received at Venquis. We continue to have an exceptional team at Venquis and since 2017 have doubled in size (by headcount, revenue and profit) and we now have operations in the UK, Germany, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands.

9. "Family"

I worked at Venquis full-time

Pros

Venquis was the best place I could have started my recruitment career, right from day one I was given the training, support and guidance to be successful. There are several strong and successful leaders in the company who will take time out of their day to give you whatever help you need to break down your barriers to being successful. Everyone in the company is working towards a communal goal, nobody is in... competition with anyone and everyone feels like they are a part of the journey to success that Venquis is on. You genuinely feel like the people you work alongside every single day are your friends both inside and outside the office For anyone thinking of joining Venquis, I would definitely recommend :))

Cons

None that I can think of :))

Venquis2019-04-02

April 30, 2019

Thanks for reviewing your time at Venquis. It's great to hear we provided you with the best foundations for a successful career in recruitment. We're proud of our Academy training and we will carry on working hard to make sure that everyone feels a part of the exciting journey we're on.

10. "Join the journey!"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Munich, Bavaria

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Tolle Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten - Investment in employees - Earning potential

Cons

I'm still looking for one

Advice to Management

Open door policy. Familäres Start-up on the way up!

Venquis2019-03-28