Venquis "long hours" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Venquis Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Oct 23, 2019

4.7
Venquis Group MD  Steve Garner (no image)
Steve Garner
Pros
  • "The training academy is fantastic, it gives you all the tools you need but encourages you to interpret and utilise them in your own way(in 10 reviews)

• "Venquis offer all new joiners a 13-week training academy where you are taught how to recruit properly, both candidate and client side(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "On busy times it can be long hours but this is expected and you get out what you put in(in 7 reviews)

• "As the previous review mentions 'This is recruitment, you need to be able to put in the hard work to get the rewards, like everywhere else(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Truly collaborative workplace environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great working culture everyone gives 100%. - Great Training and Mentoring system. - Opportunities to grow internally - Company wide trips - Supportive of goals and ambitions - Convenient location - Supportive environment. Everyone works together!

Cons

Long working hours, though is to be expected in an industry where persistence is key. Work hard and you will reap rewards!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's evidently a proven recipe.

Venquis2019-10-23
  2. "Fast Paced Fun"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Venquis is a friendly environment with a lot of different characters which makes it a fun place to work. The opportunities that are given to you are quite astonishing. Even during the 12 week academy period, which teaches you everything needed to get started within the recruitment world, you are handed roles to fill giving you the chance to make money straight away.

Cons

Long hours are common but that is recruitment as a whole.

Advice to Management

Less hypocrisy about what KPI's should be stuck to. Dial outs and calls should always be high but not at the expense of results.

Venquis2019-08-13

"Great Brand, Vision, Culture and People"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training at Venquis was the most important starting block when joining as i was not from recruitment. They not only spend a great deal of money on training which shows, but also they spend a great amount of time in training individuals to go from good to great. The Brand and Vision is fantastic. The company knows exactly who they want to be and exactly where it wants to be. This gives a hug platform for... individuals to grown and reach personal goals, by supporting said growth and given the opportunity to use the platform to their advantage. The people at Venquis are all amazing and was sad to see them go. The floor is open with access to everyone of all seniority. The team leaders and directors really do want you to progress and give you all the support needed to get there and achieve anything you want, as long as you are willing to put the effort in. The socials are great, there is a huge team spirit and its a lot of fun. Put in the work and the rewards will come.

Cons

On busy times it can be long hours but this is expected and you get out what you put in.

Advice to Management

Stick to the Vision and keep the culture thriving

Venquis2018-08-22

"Growing fast"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time

Pros

Love coming to work. Commission scheme is v good. Laptops, remote working, company holiday, all great benefits.

Cons

It is long hours and expectations to always improve can be tough BUT that is what i hoped it would be like when i joined.

Advice to Management

As business gets bigger continue to make it fun place to work.

Venquis2017-05-30
  5. "Great place to work - amazing incentives!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Top training, amazing incentives, great culture, top clients, specialists in the field - a place for success!

Cons

long hours and hard work but totally worth it!!

Venquis2016-10-28

"Be Famous!"

Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis

Pros

I had no prior experience of recruitment before joining Venquis. What attracted me to the company was the 13 week training conducted by an industry expert. From day one it’s clear that Venquis value and invest in you. As long as you put the work in you are supported every step of the way and given all the tools needed to be a 360 recruiter. It’s a supportive and positive work environment and I would recommend it to... any potential candidates.

Cons

Hard work and long hours, but you get out what you put in!

Venquis2015-10-16
  7. "Employee/ Consultant - Germany"

Venquis Consultant Germany in Munich, Bavaria

I have been working at Venquis

Pros

I have never regretted my choice to join Venquis. I knew from the start that they are different to other recruitment companies - and I was right! Recruitment can be a challenging and though environment so being trained, motivated, and supported along the way is vital. Venquis provides exactly this. My 3 month training (academy) along with other recent new starters was being taken care of by a performance manager... with a wealth of experience and great teaching skills. The overall atmosphere here is very professional but personal, which also reflects in the fact that people tend to stay on - one even knows the CEO's. I believe that Venquis' success is an outcome of all the hard work and a sound and thought through vision. I am really excited about my future at Venquis - who offered me a great career opportunity just after I completed the academy> a relocation to their office in Munich (Germany)

Cons

Long working hours but at least you are all in this together - plus it does pay off.

Venquis2015-10-07