Venquis Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Jul 6, 2020

Found 7 of over 81 reviews

4.5
Venquis Group MD  Steve Garner (no image)
Steve Garner
Pros
  • "I believe that Venquis' success is an outcome of all the hard work and a sound and thought through vision(in 8 reviews)

• "If you are looking for a place to stay busy, meet some great people, Learn a lot and earn a lot then this is the one(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It’s a tough industry (but I’d much rather be at Venquis than anywhere else(in 11 reviews)

• "Long hours (any recruitment job), commute for me as I'm outside of London but there is an option to work from home(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0

Loving the flexibility of WFA

Jul 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the people I work with and the vision we are working towards. The introduction of Work From Anywhere going forward will have a really positive impact on my work/life balance. Brilliant!

Cons

Recruitment can mean some long hours but that's to be expected.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The year has flown by!

Feb 27, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and environment to be in. Rewarded for good work. Always busy!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast Paced Fun

Aug 13, 2019 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venquis is a friendly environment with a lot of different characters which makes it a fun place to work. The opportunities that are given to you are quite astonishing. Even during the 12 week academy period, which teaches you everything needed to get started within the recruitment world, you are handed roles to fill giving you the chance to make money straight away.

Cons

Long hours are common but that is recruitment as a whole.

Venquis Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We strongly believe in giving everyone the opportunities to flourish as quickly as possible and it's great that you are benefiting from this. KPIs are an important way of checking that we're heading in the right direction, but we're always reviewing if we've got the right measurements in place.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Brand, Vision, Culture and People

Aug 22, 2018 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training at Venquis was the most important starting block when joining as i was not from recruitment. They not only spend a great deal of money on training which shows, but also they spend a great amount of time in training individuals to go from good to great. The Brand and Vision is fantastic. The company knows exactly who they want to be and exactly where it wants to be. This gives a hug platform for individuals to grown and reach personal goals, by supporting said growth and given the opportunity to use the platform to their advantage. The people at Venquis are all amazing and was sad to see them go. The floor is open with access to everyone of all seniority. The team leaders and directors really do want you to progress and give you all the support needed to get there and achieve anything you want, as long as you are willing to put the effort in. The socials are great, there is a huge team spirit and its a lot of fun. Put in the work and the rewards will come.

Cons

On busy times it can be long hours but this is expected and you get out what you put in.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0

Growing fast

May 30, 2017 - Sales Leader in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love coming to work. Commission scheme is v good. Laptops, remote working, company holiday, all great benefits.

Cons

It is long hours and expectations to always improve can be tough BUT that is what i hoped it would be like when i joined.

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work - amazing incentives!

Oct 28, 2016 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Top training, amazing incentives, great culture, top clients, specialists in the field - a place for success!

Cons

long hours and hard work but totally worth it!!

7. 5.0

Be Famous!

Oct 16, 2015 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had no prior experience of recruitment before joining Venquis. What attracted me to the company was the 13 week training conducted by an industry expert. From day one it’s clear that Venquis value and invest in you. As long as you put the work in you are supported every step of the way and given all the tools needed to be a 360 recruiter. It’s a supportive and positive work environment and I would recommend it to any potential candidates.

Cons

Hard work and long hours, but you get out what you put in!

1 person found this review helpful