Verathon Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated 26 Dec 2020

4.4
Verathon President and CEO Earl Thompson
Earl Thompson
Pros
  • "Management seems to truly care about the employee's and work /life balance(in 15 reviews)

• "Great people great benefits great location(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Rapidly growing company with some growing pains (processes, procedures, etc(in 6 reviews)

• "Leadership team came up with 7 values that do not mean anything to anybody in Verathon(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Excellent Company"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at Verathon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people great benefits great location

Cons

Metrics off but fair, better training needed

December 28, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience working here at Verathon. We are happy to hear you enjoy the people you work with, the benefits and our location. We are looking forward to the future and continuing to innovate, including additional training as we continue to grow. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at: humanresources@verathon.

"A solid choice"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Bothell, WA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Verathon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people. Interesting, useful products. Free parking!

Cons

Seemed to be lots of turnover. Marketing structure was not well defined - resulting in extra work on projects.

July 21, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the people you worked with while you were here at Verathon. We have come a long was as an organization and are proud of the progress we have made to reduce attrition and offer growth opportunities for our staff. This includes investing in our Marketing Organization as well as R&D to help with new product development and launching those products into the market. As a company continues to grow, there is always more work to do to get the appropriate resources to manage all of the projects so we greatly appreciate the feedback.

3. "Wonderful Company"

Former Intern - Co-Op

I worked at Verathon for less than a year

Pros

Really good work culture, great people, awesome environment for learning

Cons

None that I can think of.

April 20, 2020Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your time here. If you have any additional areas of feedback or suggestions please email us at: humanresources@verathon.com.

"Great Position and Great Culture!"

Former Employee - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Verathon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Verathon truly was a great place to work. I enjoyed a great work life balance, great culture, great people and the earning potential was more than I ever thought possible. I would definitely recommend Verathon for any rep looking to break into medical sales or someone with years of experience.

Cons

Advancement opportunities are limited, as a smaller company.

February 19, 2020Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience working here at Verathon in an Outside Sales role. It looks like you really enjoyed your time with us. We do understand that the advancement opportunities may be limited, since we are a smaller company, but one of our Core Values is “Continuous Improvement Creates Competitive Advantage.” As we continue to grow and evolve, we are always focused on getting better and one of the initiatives is to help make our employees feel like they have opportunity to grow and develop. One of the changes we made in recent years was implementing the Field Sales Trainer Program and Accelerate to help advance our sales reps. Verathon does prefer to promote from within whenever possible. With that being said and the fact you are no longer with our company, we do also look at previous employees for opportunities and will reach out if we feel it is a good match. Definitely continue to keep an eye on our website for potential future opportunities and feel free to reach out to any one of us in the future. If you have any additional suggestions or feedback you would like to share, please email us at humanresources@verathon.com.

5. "Excellent Growth Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Verathon full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth opportunity. Great people. Smaller company, so your work really makes a difference. Recognizes it's employees.

Cons

Manual processes; dated decor in the headquarters

Continue reading

"Good Place, Great People"

4.0

I have been working at Verathon

Pros

There are a lot of great people at Verathon. There are some great things to come with the new president. He is very approachable and engaging with all employees. I would recommend a friend.

Cons

Verathon has gone through some changes during its growth process. With the new president, the environment is changing for the positive.

7. "Great Company"

I have been working at Verathon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Products are, and will always be highly sought after devices. Great people across the organization. Heavily dependent on the US sales team success, yet investing wisely for global growth opportunity. Management makes the right long term decisions for the business and company has never had a more clear outlook.

Cons

Not for the faint of heart. If you want to collect a paycheck and punch a clock, probably not for you. Success follows those that are passionate about what they do.

Continue reading

"Used to be a family-like company to work for but no longer."

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Verathon full-time

Pros

Great people to work with in the trenches, good products and support from team.

Cons

Upper management is on a lean/six sigma warpath which is disrupting daily operations and creating fear among the employees.

"Verathon was a great company to work for, will miss what it used to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Verathon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Verathon's culture is laid back internally with a very friendly environment, there are a many great people that work there. They offer pretty decent benefits and recently increased the PTO for their employee's.

Cons

Constant Change in Customer Care Department, Lack of concern regarding customer's coming first, new management and supervisors, no direction! Parent company has come on board and started reorganizing the company, lots of change going on at the moment.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.