Found 78 of over 91 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
34 minutes ago
Associate Backend Developer
Off the topic: Is it safe to travel to chennai due to Michaung cyclone, IMD says it will be destruction till 9 dec, and then moderate to low precipitation following days. My flight is on 12 Dec. Please help so that I can reschedule/ cancel the flight ticket.
a day ago
Kids earning 30-40Lpa is so normal these days, I wonder joining at a package of 2lpa, 10 years back and just reached 11 lpa in 7 years. The growth that we get these days is so good, I wish something like this would have happened back then OR did I miss any train? How's your journey? Anybody who joined between 2010-2014 ? I started with 2lpa and reached 30lpa after in 10 years. Last 2 switches helped me grow else I was stuck at 11lpa.
an hour ago
I have an offer from equinix the break down goes as follows , 20 LPA fixed and 3 LPA variable and equinix is providing 4lakhs worth of share that will be continued till the 4th year and along with that it’s providing 2 lpa of sigin. And I have my current offer of 21.75 as fixed and there is no variable . Which one should I choose. Should i take the offer or not from equinix
Got a burning question about VertexPlus? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with VertexPlus employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.021 Nov 2023Power BI DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearJaipur, Rajasthan
1. Company environment is very good 2. I have learned lot to things during my training. 3. Management is good.
No cons for me all good
- 5.05 Sept 2021Power BI DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Supportive management even in Covid Time, Initial low salary for fresher but will be good in future
Didn't have any confict. Nice experience in working
- 5.027 Dec 2019Manual TesterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearJaipur, Rajasthan
Supporting nature. I left the job suddenly due to maternity complications but when I Was started my career again, they support me. Thank you
Should be 5 day week.1
- 5.026 Mar 2019Rpa DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
This organisation has a good plans and policies and all are very easy to understand. It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast. Senior colleagues are very cooperative. HR Team good supportive and quick response.
None, Even if you feel any cons here, company will work to fix it.
- 5.06 Jan 2019Web DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearJaipur, Rajasthan
1. The company has bunch of awesome employees to work with. 2. I found the HR team of Vertexplus is very supportive. 3. It is a best place to work if you are starting your career. 4. Great infrastructure and resources at Vertexplus. 5. This place has better learning opportunities. 6. Company spends a lot of time on development of employees.
Till date, i haven't find any cons here.
VertexPlus Reviews FAQs
VertexPlus has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 91 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at VertexPlus to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
48% of VertexPlus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated VertexPlus 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.