VinSolutions Reviews

Found 220 of over 228 reviews

4.6
VinSolutions VP of Operations Tracy Fred
Tracy Fred
Pros
  • "Great benefits, great pay, great environment(in 23 reviews)

• "VinSolutions provides a fun, competitive work environment where high performers are rewarded with high compensation(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Vin needs to be better about managing bad hires out of the organization(in 9 reviews)

• "Upper Management doesn't level with employees about uncomfortable changes in the pipeline(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

12.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=VinSolutions~416562
    Join the conversation on
    1. 3.0
      Former Employee

good place to learn and work

Jul 6, 2021 - Currently Unemployed in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

good place .People are friendly.

Cons

too much time put on course learning at the starting.

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for your review from your time here at VinSolutions. I value your appreciation for your fellow team members, as our positive work culture is a very important piece of our company. VinSolutions holds high standards for the quality of training that is provided to their team members when brought to the job. We provide this level of training, so our team members feel prepared for the job they are hired to perform. We also encourage our team members to keep an open and honest dialect with the leadership teams so when they feel overwhelmed, they receive the assistance they need. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and thank you for your feedback.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

good one

Jun 7, 2021 - Manager in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice environment and good friends work

Cons

tough life hard life work life balance

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for your review. I appreciate that you are enjoying your time at VinSolutions. Our company works hard to achieve a positive work culture and I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying the experience. It is very important to allow for the appropriate balance between life and work. We have worked really hard to make things more balanced for team members and we understand that this has been especially challenging while working from home – or as they say, “living from work”. The VinSolutions’ leadership team has implemented things like “no meeting zones” on Wednesdays and “no video calls” on Fridays. Tips for organizing your calendars were also provided – such as blocking out “no meeting” time on your calendar every week to allow for completing tasks or creating a five minute buffer time at the beginning or the end of meetings. I also highly encourage all team members to use the PTO you have. Actually take that time off to recharge, leaving your work and computer behind. We are all ears on new ideas for maintaining a positive work/life balance. We acknowledge that different people have different needs and the importance of getting work done, but not burning people out. Please reach out to the leadership team with ideas if you have them! Thanks again for your feedback.

3. 4.0

Quality engineer

Jul 23, 2019 - Quality Engineer in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment for working and awareness

Cons

Salary and groth not good

4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Review Vin

Dec 24, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was indeed a great company

Cons

I had no complaints from the company

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

good

Apr 28, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good management s gooood

Cons

nohing there is no cons for the company

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

My Experience at Cox

Oct 26, 2021 - Sales Representative in Tulsa, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for in my experience

Cons

As a company, a bit too liberal in my opinion

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased to hear that you are happy with your career here at VinSolutions. Cox is dedicated to our vision of “Empowering People Today to Build a Better Future for the Next Generation” and Cox leadership makes decisions for the company, keeping this goal in mind. Cox also supports the thoughts and ideas of our team members and welcomes open and honest discussions on what you feel can be done better. Thank you again for taking time to provide your five-star review!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love this company!

Oct 19, 2021 - Performance Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love working for this place- they care for you as an employee and give you room to grow!

Cons

Normal things that any software company faces

VP Ops Dealer Service and Support

Thank you for taking time to provide such a positive review. I am delighted to learn that you love working here. I agree that Cox does an amazing job at taking care of team members and they provide great tools to allow for growth. Thank you for your dedication and I look forward to you continuing your career here!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Oct 12, 2021 - Call Center Representative in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is Great and benefits also

Cons

None Great Company to work for

VP Ops Dealer Service and Support

Thank you for your review! I have to agree that Cox really values team members and proves that with the amazing benefit packages that are provided. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us such positive feedback.

9. 5.0

Living My Best Life

Sep 1, 2021 - Inside Sales Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you're still working at a dealership do yourself a favor and come work here! Incredible work/life balance, Offers Best Products, Implementation, Support, Training, & Consultant which is an easy sell! Unmatched Benefits (Vanguard 401K/IRA, Aetna Health. Dental, Home, Auto & Pet Insurance), Employee Discounts w/ Apple, AT&T, Samsung, General Motors, BMW, Volkswagen, & More. Equipped with awesome tools to perform my job - Macbook, iPhone, iPad, Docking Station, Multiple Monitors

Cons

There's SO Much to learn - it requires a ton of self discipline, time, and effort - can be challenging working from home. Difficult to sell to smaller dealerships because our product pricing are higher than our competitors

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I’m so glad that you agree that VinSolutions is a great place to work. You’re right, there is a lot going on within our company, so we make every effort to ensure there are ways to access learning. Please reach out to your manager to inquire about our many training and learning opportunities through Learn@Cox. Those programs focus on things like career development, building your brand, and Cox Automotive brand knowledge. We strive to make sure that all team members are recognized for their hard work and efforts. Some examples of our recognition are through call outs at Town Hall meetings, Spark rewards, and Talent Showcases. We want to make sure that all team members feel appreciated. If you have recommendations of ways to recognize team members, please reach out to the leadership teams as we are all ears to new ideas! Thank you for your feedback!

10. 3.0

Headline

Sep 1, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and above average compensation

Cons

Mandating vaccine for employees even if they work remotely

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for your honest feedback. I also appreciate the care Cox provides for its employees. The above par benefits allow for team members to rest assure they are taken care of if ever faced with health or life complications. Cox also is amazing at compensating team members to the level of work they provide. Thank you for being such a high valued team member! Regarding the Covid vaccination, we reached this decision based on science and only after careful deliberation and in consultation with public health experts. We are hopeful that our employees will reflect on our position and ultimately come to appreciate and agree with our decision. We too want to one day return to a normal work state and we believe that this is the best way to make this happen. Thank you again for your review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Reviews