Visual BI Solutions Reviews

Updated 12 Jun 2020

4.3
Visual BI Solutions Founder and CEO Gopal Krishnamurthy (no image)
Gopal Krishnamurthy
Pros
  • "The Organisation really helps us to have a good work-life balance(in 29 reviews)

• "Visual BI is the absolute best company to work for(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • "Its my 6th month here with Visual BI and No Cons to be pointed specifically(in 16 reviews)

• "Only benefit joining Visual BI is that you can SCREW your life in a moment(in 4 reviews)

1. "My experience with Visual BI"

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am an ABAP consultant with 5 years of experience at the time of my joining in VBI . When i made the choice to dive in into the field of Data Analytics (Which is gonna be the future according to me) it was not an easy for me to get an opportunity in this Field. Finally when i landed up in VBI i got the opportunity to explored more in terms of Data Analytics . The learning , training and assessment experience was simply awesome which made to be totally occupied . As far i know I had the greatest opportunity to learn , get trained and work on latest new technologies like SAC,BW4 HANA . I hope in future i will work towards more on the visualization and data analytics not only with in the SAP but also with Microsoft / Snow flakes etc . This is the company which has every projects in field of Data Analytics and Visualization.

Cons

its been a wonderful journey for me in this past 8 months so nothing for me to comment on this section

2. "Working in VBI"

Current Employee - Senior BI Developer in Chennai

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am an ABAP consultant with 5 years of experience at the time of my joining in VBI . When i made the choice to dive in into the field of Data Analytics (Which is gonna be the future according to me) it was not an easy for me to get an opportunity in this Field. Finally when i landed up in VBI i got the opportunity to explored more in terms of Data Analytics . The learning , training and assessment experience was simply awesome which made to be totally occupied . As far i know I had the greatest opportunity to learn , get trained and work on latest new technologies like SAC,BW4 HANA . I hope in future i will work towards more on the visualization and data analytics not only with in the SAP but also with Microsoft / Snow flakes etc . This is the company which has every projects in the field of Data Analytics and Visualization.

Cons

Nothing so far till now

3. "Amazing company to work"

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Intense training for freshers in technologies. Excellent opportunity to have hands on experience in all aspects. Excellent opportunities to scale up your skill set. Management is good.Managers are always around you and you can approach them anytime. friendly & helpful co-workers. balanced work environment.

Cons

Nothing as of now and hoping for the same in future.

4. "Excellent place to learn"

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highly Transparent Excellent Learning Opportunities and Responsibilities Nice place to grow

Cons

Strict process for Leaves, tight compliance towards policies

5. "Excellent place to learn"

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

A good place to start after a career break, they encourage in Cross training and groom you to achieve your next career level, happy to be part of this Organization.

Cons

Haven't come across any thing negative .

6. "BI solutions Developer"

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training and learning Level of visibility Cross training Work Life Balance

Cons

High expectations irrespective of experience

Continue reading
  7. "Place to grow"

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time

Pros

* Steep Learning Curve - Ample opportunities to grow technically * Approachable Higher Management * Work Life Balance * No hidden components in CTC break-up

Cons

* Small office space in Bangalore (Currently, considering that the Bangalore operations began only in June 2019) * Strict leave policies

8. "Marketing Analyst"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Chennai

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

A matured Start-Up to work as a fresher with an excellent tag of work Culture. The Organisation really helps us to have a good work-life balance.

Cons

Can incorporate even more fun at work activities.

9. "Best Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home. Flexible timing Friendly managers. Awsome co-workers. Challenging projects and more

Cons

Nothing to type here. Everything is pros

10. "Learn and Grow"

I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best thing about VBI is that they keep adapting latest tech. No organization has or gives access to all employees in demand "licensed" tech tools like SAP HANA, Snowflake, SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI, Azure, Tableau, Qlik etc. 1. If anyone wants to upgrade their skills VBI is one of the best organizations to do that (irrespective of Years of Experience). 2. Good Compensation 3. Flat hierarchy organization structure. Officially can get in touch with anyone, all are ready to help and teach too (Does'nt happen in most organizations) 4. Good Social environment. Flexible WFH options.

Cons

There can be more effective utilization of personnel

Found 118 reviews