Cover image for Vizant

Found 68 of over 70 reviews

2.5
Vizant CEO Andy Cvitanov
Andy Cvitanov
Pros
  • "For the first time in over a year, I can say that I am happy to be working at Vizant(in 4 reviews)

• "What Vizant offers to all of these different companies is unique and individualized for each company(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "But didn't take out the trash with the rest of senior management(in 3 reviews)

• "They provide no training and pressure you to mislead clients so they can make more money off lawsuits(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Got a burning question about Vizant? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Vizant employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
    Join the conversation
    1. 2.0
      Former Employee

Marginal methodology, questionable best practices

14 Mar 2022 - Business Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing that helps differentiate the consulting methodology

Cons

Negative work environment, based on a percentage of business won. Sue to continue to take usuary level rates for consulting work.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Terrible

18 Apr 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have absolutely nothing good to say.

Cons

Awful place to work. I heard they are no longer in business and it makes sense.

3. Join the Vizant team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice place

7 Apr 2021 - Human Resources Leader in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

All good love working here

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 5.0

Great Place to Work

23 Jan 2021 - Customer Service
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great new management team that seriously cares about employees.

Cons

Legacy business issues take up inordinate amount of time.

6. 1.0

Company was purchaed

22 Feb 2021 - Senior Treasury Advisor in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

None other than some really nice sharp people

Cons

Too many to list which is why they went under.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Tread with extreme caution

8 Apr 2016 - National Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to meet some great people who became great friends. They do pay well and the benefits are very good.

Cons

The "training" is below standard. The sales cycle is very lengthy. The product could be great but it's very tough to sell, especially when you are micromanaged and have little training. And I personally dont think anyone knows how to train to sell this product. The comp plan was changed several times and will continue to change. The past review on here as in many positive reviews before was probably posted by management as they used to pay employees $100 for every positive post! Before I took this job, i thought these reviews were written by a bunch of disgruntled ex-employees also. They arent. at all. Every review is unfortunately spot on and true. Don't waste your time.

13 people found this review helpful

Vizant Response

Management

We appreciate the feedback from our current and former employees. Management values the contributions and efforts of every single Vizant employee. We strive every-day to create a great workplace.

8. 1.0

Director

16 Sep 2016 - Leader in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people...until you get done with training, then they turn on you.

Cons

This is true to the core and you can google it. The company is great at suing its clients for not implementing their recommendations, and rightly so. They claim to use 'business intelligence' when all they can offer is a spreadsheet and some out-dated excel dashboards and powerpoint presentations. Business intelligence utilizes a whole gamut of applications ranging from MS Access, Tableau, Microstrategy, SAS, etc. So, they will flat out lie to you about this until you talk to the analysts. The leader of the company has no clue what treasury is all about and how merchant servicing works. He simply hires people off the street without any valid credentials. Case in point, one of the leaders he hired has had several DUI's-and this guy travels to see clients. Also, all decisions are done by the COO, who is extremely condescending and pushy. I'm not surprised that this company is a revolving door. If you want to work for less than a year and collect unemployment checks...this is the place for you. But this company has a very high turnover, poor training and its leadership is highly suspect. Not to mention that they over bill their clients and over promise.

18 people found this review helpful

Vizant Response

Management

9. 5.0

Decent company

13 Oct 2020 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

2nd level leadership was ok

Cons

unqualified supervisors that are unprofessional

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Vizant is a advisory firm with a specality focus in inbound payments, treasury operations and outbound payments.

5 Aug 2015 - Business Development Associate in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is not your typical sales job. This company allows you to explore multiple different ways to build your pipeline and get Vizant's message out there. They encourage creative ways of building pipeline and closing business. They support the idea of client drop offs, networking events, and Trade shows. They believe that the power of a sale is actually meeting prospects face to face and performing a professional sales presentation. I've never work for a company that was so supportive of thinking outside of the box, when it comes to sales. I would encourage anyone who is passionate about sales, but does not want your typical office environment to apply to Vizant. Plus on top of having a creative selling environment you are also part of company that sees the value in a partnership with clients and has the expertise to find real costs reductions in clients Inbound payments, Outbound payments and Treasury Operations without the client being invoiced until they see their actual costs reductions. I find it liberating to work for a sales company that has a pay for performance pricing model and creative support.

Cons

I would say the con would be you do not get to interact with your fellow colleagues on a daily basis, but I have the pleasure of staying in contact with a colleague of mine, who started when I did. We share ideas and best practices. You can make the most out of it.

1 person found this review helpful
    11. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Management, Great Changes, Awesome and Effective Employees

16 May 2017 - Data Analyst in Chadds Ford, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great Co-Workers with great work ethic , There to effectively accomplish the tasks at hand -Fulfilling work -New Management, Great leadership in place that understands the principles of leading a company to success. To lead one must learn to follow first! CEO has an open door policy and will meet and talk with every one of his employees. -Open space office allows for easy access to all teams and areas for guidance and or advice

Cons

-There have been many upsetting reviews on Vizant, and this undoubtedly effects client turnout, however as of very recently there is a new management in place and the company is effectively pivoting to overcome and grow. Every company goes through its ups and downs, what makes one great is how it comes Up after encountering a down. As such I have been treating Vizant as a fresh start up company with amazing growth potential.

3 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Reviews
    </>Embed

Vizant Reviews FAQs

Vizant has an overall rating of 2.5 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 35% of employees would recommend working at Vizant to a friend and 29% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Vizant employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Vizant. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

35% of Vizant employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vizant 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.3 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.