WPWeb Infotech Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2022

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

8h

a

Software Developer

So I am not from CS/IT background and in general find coding difficult no matter how much I try. I am into Angular and I found out that I like doing design part, HTML and CSS, but, don't like to do the api integration, data manipulation which requires coding. How should I procced my carrer with designing? Is it even possible? Do good companies hire people who are good at designing only?

13 Comments

Tech India

133.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=WPWeb Infotech~4159078
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company to work for

Aug 25, 2022 - Senior PHP Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work Environment, supportive team, and Management, to be more specific CEO Mr. Jigar Shah always helps you at any moment, very supportive and good person. Possible exponential growth.

Cons

As of now, I don’t see any cons.

2. 5.0

Great Place to Work

May 24, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work life balance exists and is great. - On time salary. - Good career opportunities. - Learning a lot everyday. - Great Working Environment. - Regular employee engagement activities and team building activities. - Employees are appreciated regularly for their work.

Cons

You should not choose this company if you’re looking for a relaxed work environment.

3. 5.0

Great Company with Good Work Culture

May 10, 2022 - Digital Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company provides regular communication, listen to and consider new ideas, and continually encouraging growth, both personally and professionally. - Management consider all employees problem in any situations. - Environment at office is really lightening with natural light concept, feel energetic throughout the day. - Culture is conducive to creating friends and mentors with lots of opportunities to get involved based on your interests. - This is a place you can call as your second home, where you can live, laugh, learn and earn. Many employees have been here a long time which allows deep integration into the business and the ability to create pathways to success for others. - Company gives good appraisal compare to other companies in the market. - Surprise gifts and appreciations programs motivates us to work dedicatedly. - Thoughtful leadership inspires us to do work with utmost perfection whether working for client projects or for in-house projects. - Regular meetings and co-ordination with team helps me to understand company's goals and requirements easily.

Cons

Not a single company is perfect and there are always plus and minus points are there. But when we are growing, it's important to not get hung up on what's wrong but focus on what is happening that is right and the progress in actions (not just words) that support that. With this growth is an opportunity to define the future and the role you play in it.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome company with great environment

Jan 8, 2021 - Software Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with WPWeb from last 5 years and I’m glad to be a part of this awesome organization where I learn, I implement my creative ideas, I grow, Enjoy my work everyday!! PROS Great environment, Friendly staff. HR and management are too good to understand employees. Appreciation and rewards process are really fast and better. Celebrations, leaves policies are also according to employee. Stress free work as I can manage my personal and professional life very easily.

Cons

As of now I find nothing bad and that reflects in my stability as well.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best WordPress development Company

Dec 30, 2020 - Wordpress Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Place to work for people looking to shape their career in WordPress with an opportunity of being trained under WordPress wizards and getting out of box training to develop most complex solutions. Happy getting the opportunity of being a part of team WPWeb.

Cons

Nothing to say at all

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company to work if you are looking for an opportunity in wordpress/PHP

Nov 26, 2020 - Wordpress Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with WPWeb since last 3 years. I would highly recommend those who is looking for in-depth exposure in wordpress and willing to make their career as wordpress expert as it provides exposure of plug-in development which in Ahmedabad 80% of companies are not providing. Most of the companies believes in customization while WPWeb is following his own standards to create plug-ins from scratch. Though mid-size firm, it is following proper hierarchy and industry- based HR standards in terms of package and hr policies. If one is getting an opportunity, they should grab it.

Cons

Not any major cons but employee benefits can be increased.. just a suggestion.

7. 5.0

Nice

May 26, 2021 - Software Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working culture is very good

Cons

No cons in workplace environment

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews