Cover image for WPWeb Infotech

Join the conversation on

Tech India

184.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=WPWeb Infotech~4159078
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about WPWeb Infotech? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WPWeb Infotech employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question
  1. 5.0

Excellent growth company

25 Jan 2023 - Senior Web Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Provide Internal Training / Learnings. 2. All the processes are systematic. 3. Seniors are very helpful and understanding. 4. Less office politics compared to companies. 5. Onboarding process is very smoothly done. 6. Freedom to raise queries and give feedback.

Cons

Experience from team to team can be different but overall the work culture is healthy and people are cooperative.

2. 5.0

Awesome work environment

27 Dec 2022 - Sr PHP Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1 . Easy access to direct interaction with management people. 2. Salary hike based purely on performance. 3. Provide equal opportunities to all employees. 4. Getting a chance to work on the latest technologies. 5. Proud to be part of this company.

Cons

Can provide an Insurance policy for better employee safety.

3. 5.0

Amazing workplace

12 Dec 2022 - Angular Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Learn and exposure to new and latest technologies. 2. Friendly Management both inside and outside the office. 3. Celebrations and events. 4. Work culture is just awesome. 5. Sponsorships & Certifications.

Cons

Till now I didn't find any cons except leaves (only 12 leaves per year).

4. 5.0

Good Environment, Flexible Hours

16 Nov 2022 - PHP Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Keep Rewarding Employees for their work. Second home for me. Best Company compared to others in Pay. Support to learn new skills.

Cons

Amazing Workplace, with no cons at all.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company to work for

25 Aug 2022 - Senior PHP Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work Environment, supportive team, and Management, to be more specific CEO Mr. Jigar Shah always helps you at any moment, very supportive and good person. Possible exponential growth.

Cons

As of now, I don’t see any cons.

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work

24 May 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work life balance exists and is great. - On time salary. - Good career opportunities. - Learning a lot everyday. - Great Working Environment. - Regular employee engagement activities and team building activities. - Employees are appreciated regularly for their work.

Cons

You should not choose this company if you’re looking for a relaxed work environment.

7. 5.0

Great Company with Good Work Culture

10 May 2022 - Digital Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company provides regular communication, listen to and consider new ideas, and continually encouraging growth, both personally and professionally. - Management consider all employees problem in any situations. - Environment at office is really lightening with natural light concept, feel energetic throughout the day. - Culture is conducive to creating friends and mentors with lots of opportunities to get involved based on your interests. - This is a place you can call as your second home, where you can live, laugh, learn and earn. Many employees have been here a long time which allows deep integration into the business and the ability to create pathways to success for others. - Company gives good appraisal compare to other companies in the market. - Surprise gifts and appreciations programs motivates us to work dedicatedly. - Thoughtful leadership inspires us to do work with utmost perfection whether working for client projects or for in-house projects. - Regular meetings and co-ordination with team helps me to understand company's goals and requirements easily.

Cons

Not a single company is perfect and there are always plus and minus points are there. But when we are growing, it's important to not get hung up on what's wrong but focus on what is happening that is right and the progress in actions (not just words) that support that. With this growth is an opportunity to define the future and the role you play in it.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome company with great environment

8 Jan 2021 - Software Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with WPWeb from last 5 years and I’m glad to be a part of this awesome organization where I learn, I implement my creative ideas, I grow, Enjoy my work everyday!! PROS Great environment, Friendly staff. HR and management are too good to understand employees. Appreciation and rewards process are really fast and better. Celebrations, leaves policies are also according to employee. Stress free work as I can manage my personal and professional life very easily.

Cons

As of now I find nothing bad and that reflects in my stability as well.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best WordPress development Company

30 Dec 2020 - Wordpress Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Place to work for people looking to shape their career in WordPress with an opportunity of being trained under WordPress wizards and getting out of box training to develop most complex solutions. Happy getting the opportunity of being a part of team WPWeb.

Cons

Nothing to say at all

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company to work if you are looking for an opportunity in wordpress/PHP

26 Nov 2020 - Wordpress Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with WPWeb since last 3 years. I would highly recommend those who is looking for in-depth exposure in wordpress and willing to make their career as wordpress expert as it provides exposure of plug-in development which in Ahmedabad 80% of companies are not providing. Most of the companies believes in customization while WPWeb is following his own standards to create plug-ins from scratch. Though mid-size firm, it is following proper hierarchy and industry- based HR standards in terms of package and hr policies. If one is getting an opportunity, they should grab it.

Cons

Not any major cons but employee benefits can be increased.. just a suggestion.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews