WPWeb Infotech Reviews

Updated 8 Jan 2021

5.0
  1. "Awesome company with great environment"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at WPWeb Infotech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been working with WPWeb from last 5 years and I’m glad to be a part of this awesome organization where I learn, I implement my creative ideas, I grow, Enjoy my work everyday!! PROS Great environment, Friendly staff. HR and management are too good to understand employees. Appreciation and rewards process are really fast and better. Celebrations, leaves policies are also according to employee. Stress free work as I can manage my personal and professional life very easily.

Cons

As of now I find nothing bad and that reflects in my stability as well.

2. "Best company to work if you are looking for an opportunity in wordpress/PHP"

Current Employee - Wordpress Developer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at WPWeb Infotech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with WPWeb since last 3 years. I would highly recommend those who is looking for in-depth exposure in wordpress and willing to make their career as wordpress expert as it provides exposure of plug-in development which in Ahmedabad 80% of companies are not providing. Most of the companies believes in customization while WPWeb is following his own standards to create plug-ins from scratch. Though mid-size firm, it is following proper hierarchy and industry- based HR standards in terms of package and hr policies. If one is getting an opportunity, they should grab it.

Cons

Not any major cons but employee benefits can be increased.. just a suggestion.

Continue reading

3. "Best WordPress development Company"

Current Employee - Wordpress Developer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at WPWeb Infotech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best Place to work for people looking to shape their career in WordPress with an opportunity of being trained under WordPress wizards and getting out of box training to develop most complex solutions. Happy getting the opportunity of being a part of team WPWeb.

Cons

Nothing to say at all

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.