WeAreHolidays Reviews

Current Employee

nice company

2 Aug 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

very good working enviorment

Cons

no cons here every thing is good and awesome

2. 5.0

Challenging, yet rewarding

6 Jul 2015 - Assistant Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a current employee, and I just came across these reviews. In fact, on a lighter note, the only thing that I would complain about is the food. Everything else is just fine! The environment couldn't be more dynamic and conducive, the opportunities couldn't be more rewarding, your comrades couldn't be more helpful, the hierarchy couldn't be flatter and the core team couldn't be more approachable. Politics is for people who indulge in it, and such people don't stick around long enough to play politics at work, which is one of the major reasons I have come to so loyal about my company. I let go of a higher paying job to join WeAreHolidays last year and I must say, that was the best decision I had made. I would be lying if I said it was easy. It is a lot of work ( A LOT), and if you are an individual who seeks perfection and hard work, this is the place to be, as there is no shortage of work as the scope is huge. Growth is also immense.

Cons

The environment is so dynamic and challenging that some people fail to cope up, and obviously, they are left behind. But hey, where would the fun be if it wouldn't be challenging? Else, we'd all settle for a government job, not aspire to join a start-up. The higher management does know to crack really good jokes, but it also knows to pull its socks up when it matters. If you don't have what it takes, you will probably be let behind.

3. 5.0

Best Work Culture!

13 Aug 2015 - Account Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

They say work is worship, but the place of worship should also be appealing for it to work. At WeAreHolidays, work is not just worship, but also fun! The environment here is such that, you want to come to work everyday. In terms of career progression, I can see people here who have grown with the company. I joined as a fresher straight out of my engineering college and I feel that I am in a much better place compared to the rest of my batchmates currently working in other companies. I want to pursue my MBA and this place aptly poises you for that, as a lot of people working here are from Tier-1 B-Schools across India.

Cons

The one thing that matters at times is the fact that all Saturdays are working for the Sales Team.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

10 Aug 2015 - Assistant Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a dynamic and fast environment where you feel it from inside to excel, then WeAreHolidays is the place to be. The work culture is here is very encouraging, and the fact that the average age of its employees is 25-27, adds to the excitement every day. The best part is that, you get the pleasure of watching your very own recommendations taking shape and every employee thinks of this company as her/his own. There are several employee-centric activities that make going to office everyday, fun and worth it!

Cons

The work hours may be very long (considering all Saturdays are working for the sales teams), but then again, the environment is such that it neutralises it.

5. 5.0

Great learning and Energetic team

18 Aug 2015 - Assistant Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has been 2 years that I am working with WeAreHolidays. I have experienced a steep growth in terms of learning and my position within the company. WAH is a masterclass in terms of vision and adaptability to changes. WAH is distinguished in terms of employees respect and values. Being a startup it is frustrating at times to work under constant pressure, but, on the other hand it always push open your rusted gates. We are eyeing big and the big is un-imaginable...

Cons

You have to be on toes and full of energy. Not everyone can survive the storm. Only the person with high ambition and believe in sacrificing comfort for better future can survive.

6. 5.0

Fun place to work

6 Aug 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working here over 8 months now and have absolutely loved every minute. The average age is 25-26 which makes it a lot of fun. The work is challenging but i have learnt much more in this period than my last corporate job of two years. You can move around in roles easily and since its a startup, at one time you are handling multiple responsibilites giving you good exposure.

Cons

It gets a little hectic and the hours of work can sometimes be much longer than the regular 9 to 5.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Customer Service Team

6 Jan 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Dynamic and Flexible Work Environment 2. Freedom to Work on Own Terms provided you show results 3. Very Good Co-Workers 4. No petty Office Politics 5. Highly Supportive Leadership with a highly evolved vision 6. Lots of activities for employees 7. Transparent in terms of compensation and other benefits and leaves 8. Very good Future for the company

Cons

There aren't any cons as far as I am concerned

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent work environment

15 Oct 2016 - Key Account Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management of the organisation is so supportive and friendly. The best thing about the company is the excellent environment and work culture. Immense opportunity to grow.

Cons

There is cons I have seen.

9. 3.0

Multiple Learnings

9 May 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people around are really good. You have access to almost anyone and everyone. And happiness quotient is quite high here!

Cons

Climbing the success ladder is tough here, unlike other start-ups. Their pay structure is really un-structured. Some people are over-burdened while some just chill-out here. If you belong to a top-notch college, they will pay you lots, otherwise be ready to be neglected, or you must be exceptionally great.

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee

Frustrating

17 May 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, seriously the worst experience one could have, maybe the food, but pathetic culture, no HR, no proper finance, and its a 3 year old company.

Cons

They are clueless about their business model, will hire and fire people for no reason at all, politics in a 40 people startup sounds strange but is true, the founders want you to run their company on their behalf, management has no clue as to what to do at all, but they are good at cracking jokes.

2 people found this review helpful