What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and good for people with young kids" (in 251 reviews)
- "The culture was great and relaxed." (in 241 reviews)
- "People were great and the hybrid working was nice." (in 202 reviews)
- "Great people and team to work with." (in 87 reviews)
- "Pay was good and so where conditions" (in 85 reviews)
- "Poor management and multiple restructures within a year in some divisions which can be quite demotivating" (in 80 reviews)
- "Some managers have no idea how to lead people." (in 46 reviews)
- "Long hours that you don't get warned of" (in 41 reviews)
- "unprofessional during onboarding process Incomplete WFH equipment No career progression" (in 35 reviews)
- "Poor leadership with strategy chopping and changing every few months." (in 35 reviews)
Found 172 of over 3T reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "flexible working"Return to all Reviews
- 4.022 Jul 2018AnalyticsCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSydney
I've recently joined Westpac as a 3 day a week contractor (Monday-Weds). This was at my request (rather than full-time permanent employee). Flexible working hours (I get into the office at 7.30 and leave at 4.45pm) are supported. I don't check emails outside working hours. I'm a highly skilled I.T. programmer / data analyst with > 20 years experience. The new employee on-boarding, including access to many complex and high security I.T. and database systems at Westpac was completed within the first week (this is amazing for a large corporate).
Lots of acronyms and usual corporate politics, but nothing that bad. Some offices are packed, and can be a fight to find a hot-desk.