WeyBee Solutions Reviews
100% would recommend to a friend
(34 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 34 of over 42 reviews
Updated 29 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
5 hours ago
Hey Friends, I need some advice, I am a SAP ABAP Senior Consultant with 9 YOE, my current CTC is 19.5 and I have an offer Letter with Deloitte USI with 26.6 Lpa, I have resigned from Infosys but manager giving me an onsite (Germany) opportunity with some other project (due to Resignation of onsite Employee), What should I do? should I accept the Onsite and stay or Go for Deloitte USI? Also, what compensation should I expect in case of Onsite to Germany ( for 9 YOE, Married) Please advice!!!
7 hours ago
Software Development Engineer
Hi Guys, Need your suggestion ASAP please. I have been laid off by my organisation and given a period of 3 months notice/bench to search for external opportunities until then I will be under their payroll and if I get any offers they promise me relieve me 2 to 3 weeks. I don't have an idea on how can I approach the recruiters with immediate joiner and get the best offer in terms of package. Please suggest me how to get counter offers though I have 3 months notice I can be a immediate joiner.
Got a burning question about WeyBee Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WeyBee Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No downsides as such, its been great working at Weybee Solutions" (in 4 reviews)
- 5.029 Sept 2023Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsRājkot, Gujarat
Work culture is very good, You can learn other tech. also during work.
There is not cons for this company.
- 4.026 Apr 2023Sr. Quality AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRājkot, Gujarat
1. Opportunities for professional growth: As a Senior QA, I was able to take on challenging projects and develop new skills that helped me progress in my career. 2. Collaborative work environment: Working closely with developers allowed me to build strong relationships and tackle complex problems together. 3. Competitive compensation and benefits: The company offered a competitive salary and benefits package, which made me feel valued as an employee. 4. culture is good and healthy 5. Management style: not up to the mark we can say average 6. Compensation and benefits: Yearly bonus is above average not in account but some kind of gift. other benefits is below average. 7. desk is somehow clean due to so many wires of PC. 8. Workplace environment: clean and safe, no any break room but can use conference on specific time. 9. in house snacks. 10. yearly trip sometimes within state
1. Lack of transparency: Employees may feel that their employers are secretive and uncommunicative, with little transparency about company decisions, policies, or goals with selected people. 2. low leave benefits, no carry forward, no encashment 3. Overtime law :- no as such any. 4. less monthly events 5. lack of social engagement activity 6. no any sports event in a year
- 5.017 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRājkot, Gujarat
working at weybee has been an outstanding experience. the company's innovative approach to digital marketing, emphasis on employee growth and client focused mindset create a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. overall my time at weybee has been incredibly rewarding, contributing to my skills while being part of a driven and innovative team.
As per my observation there is no cons in this company
- 5.011 Aug 2023BDE - Business Development ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRājkot, Gujarat
Innovative Environment Employee Well-being Flexible Work Options Inclusive Decision-Making Growth Opportunities
no cons I noticed over here1
- 5.025 Apr 2023Junior Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Exceptional customer service: The company's customer service is exceptional, with fast response times and knowledgeable staff who are always willing to help. Expertise in cutting-edge technologies: The company has a strong expertise in cutting-edge technologies and is constantly keeping up with the latest developments, which is great for customers who want to stay ahead of the curve. Competitive pricing: The company's pricing is competitive and affordable, which makes it a great choice for small businesses or startups with limited budgets. Flexible working hours: The company offers flexible working hours, which is great for those who prefer to work at unconventional times.
Nothing to say, it's nice working1
- 4.026 Mar 2023Graphic DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRājkot, Gujarat
- I enjoy working as a graphic designer at WeyBee Solutions Pvt Ltd because of the flexible work hours and the friendly and supportive work environment. - The company offers competitive salary and benefits, and has a leave management system that is easy to use. - The company also has a 5-day work week, which gives me enough time to balance my work and personal life. - I like working with smart and creative colleagues who are always ready to help and collaborate.
- I don’t have any major complaints or issues with the company.1
- 4.026 Apr 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRājkot, Gujarat
Forward-thinking company culture that encourages innovation and creativity. Strong emphasis on professional growth and career development opportunities. Excellent benefits package including health insurance and flexible work arrangements. Competitive salaries and compensation packages for employees at all levels. Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity and teamwork. Opportunities to work on cutting-edge technologies and projects with industry-leading clients. Supportive management team that values and listens to employee feedback.
I have had a positive experience working for this company and have no cons to report at this time.1
- 5.025 Apr 2023Sr. Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The company culture is very positive and collaborative, and I've made some great friends here. Management is supportive and provides plenty of opportunities for professional development. The management team is approachable and supportive, and they're always open to feedback and suggestions. The work is challenging but rewarding, and there's plenty of opportunity for growth and development.
I can't think of any major drawbacks. Of course, no company is perfect, but this one comes pretty close.1
WeyBee Solutions Reviews FAQs
WeyBee Solutions has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at WeyBee Solutions to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
100% of WeyBee Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WeyBee Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.