Found 8 of over 42 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.026 Mar 2023Graphic DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRājkot, Gujarat
- I enjoy working as a graphic designer at WeyBee Solutions Pvt Ltd because of the flexible work hours and the friendly and supportive work environment. - The company offers competitive salary and benefits, and has a leave management system that is easy to use. - The company also has a 5-day work week, which gives me enough time to balance my work and personal life. - I like working with smart and creative colleagues who are always ready to help and collaborate.
- I don’t have any major complaints or issues with the company.1
- 5.013 Apr 2023Human ResourcesCurrent EmployeeRājkot, Gujarat
The company culture is inclusive and collaborative, and the management is supportive.
Everything is proper mangement is up to mark so no cons
- 4.026 Apr 2023Sr. Quality AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRājkot, Gujarat
1. Opportunities for professional growth: As a Senior QA, I was able to take on challenging projects and develop new skills that helped me progress in my career. 2. Collaborative work environment: Working closely with developers allowed me to build strong relationships and tackle complex problems together. 3. Competitive compensation and benefits: The company offered a competitive salary and benefits package, which made me feel valued as an employee. 4. culture is good and healthy 5. Management style: not up to the mark we can say average 6. Compensation and benefits: Yearly bonus is above average not in account but some kind of gift. other benefits is below average. 7. desk is somehow clean due to so many wires of PC. 8. Workplace environment: clean and safe, no any break room but can use conference on specific time. 9. in house snacks. 10. yearly trip sometimes within state
1. Lack of transparency: Employees may feel that their employers are secretive and uncommunicative, with little transparency about company decisions, policies, or goals with selected people. 2. low leave benefits, no carry forward, no encashment 3. Overtime law :- no as such any. 4. less monthly events 5. lack of social engagement activity 6. no any sports event in a year
- 5.013 Mar 2020Laravel DeveloperCurrent EmployeeRājkot, Gujarat
- Free Culture and Good People - Supportive staff - Flexible timings - The management is good and promising - Growth opportunities in software as well as hardware
I did not find any
- 5.025 Apr 2023Sr. Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The company culture is very positive and collaborative, and I've made some great friends here. Management is supportive and provides plenty of opportunities for professional development. The management team is approachable and supportive, and they're always open to feedback and suggestions. The work is challenging but rewarding, and there's plenty of opportunity for growth and development.
I can't think of any major drawbacks. Of course, no company is perfect, but this one comes pretty close.1
- 4.026 Apr 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRājkot, Gujarat
Forward-thinking company culture that encourages innovation and creativity. Strong emphasis on professional growth and career development opportunities. Excellent benefits package including health insurance and flexible work arrangements. Competitive salaries and compensation packages for employees at all levels. Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity and teamwork. Opportunities to work on cutting-edge technologies and projects with industry-leading clients. Supportive management team that values and listens to employee feedback.
I have had a positive experience working for this company and have no cons to report at this time.1
- 4.026 Apr 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRājkot, Gujarat
Work life balance, positve environment, good career growth opportunities, supportive management
Nothing as such to highlight.