Found 6,332 of over 56T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good but sometimes if required you need to stretch a little ." (in 3304 reviews)
- "The work culture is good and most of the time you are fully responsible for what you do." (in 2054 reviews)
- "Good work environment and good for the one looking for onsite" (in 1319 reviews)
- "Job security and Good for beginners." (in 1150 reviews)
- "Good Trainings are available .One can have choice to choose the project accross Wipro when you are on bench." (in 1134 reviews)
- "Less salary is provided for the work done and provides no bonus for extra working hours" (in 4069 reviews)
- "Also the management is poor and doesn't give proper response until you put pressure." (in 1911 reviews)
- "No salary hikes in Onsite Promotions after b3 band is very very difficult" (in 1234 reviews)
- "Less pay and onboarding process is slow" (in 925 reviews)
- "If you are good to manager you can go onsite and u can get better appraisal." (in 877 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.05 Feb 2017ArchitectFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
Lots of time to learn new technologies if you are in niche skills groups as it is difficult to find projects. Most of the time you would spend hard coding stuff rather than innovative to please the sales and so called king customers. Super work life balance if you are good enough and can talk big without delivering anything.
Management and hrs would treat as 'resources' who are no different to chairs, tables. Internal Politics is on a roll.
- 3.03 Oct 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 10 years
Good work environment; Good learning potential
Work Life balance is not good; especially for employees who are good at work.