Workday Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 60 reviews

4.4
Workday CEO Aneel Bhusri
Aneel Bhusri
  1. "Truly a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's a great company with great employees that is on a track to success.

Cons

Of course some managers are better than others, that's just life in any company. Workday does seem to do better than most in dealing with that.

Workday2019-07-19

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have only worked here for a few months but the pros shared here are true. This is a great place to work. They truly do demonstrate the work/home balance and provide great benefits to provide for your family.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the fear that the culture will change. I only say this because of the intense growth the company is experiencing. As long as management can keep that culture alive there is no stopping workday. I would also say the retirement benefits are limited. I would like to see more investment from the company in their workmates long term financial future.

Workday2019-06-26
  3. "Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work life balance, paternity/maternity leave. Awesome people and awesome work environment

Cons

Sometimes have to work late? Sr Management gets lost sometimes

Workday2019-06-20
  4. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Consulting Manager

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People First environment in action.

Cons

Can sometimes over analyze feedback

Workday2019-04-28
  5. "A company worth being a part of"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Johannesburg

I have been working at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great salary, environment that invests in their employees and gives them the tools to be successful. An environment where their values are reflected not only at an employee level but all layers of the organization to the very top. Great work life balance. A company who reads employee and client feedback and takes it to heart and action.

Cons

None so far. It really has been a great employee experience from interview to date.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The culture is echoed globally, the same type of fantastic people I have met in every region and office that I have been to.

Workday2019-04-28

"A Dream Job in All Respects"

Current Employee - Solution Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros

Market leading product, great work/life balance, considerate (dare I say loving) executive team

Cons

Hyper growth always makes me nervous—eg. I don’t want this party to stop!

Advice to Management

Find ways to emphasize job security to employees who worry that being on a rocket ship means that all these new hires could turn to fires when the growth stops. Maybe I’m unfairly nervous about this, but finding more ways to emphasize security amidst hyper growth and all that can come with it.

Workday2019-04-07

"Workday is changing..."

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Workday full-time

Pros

-Good local Office Culture. Everyone is friendly and willing to help out. -Product itself is incredible which makes demoing it really fun and "easy".

Cons

-They take advantage of being the "best place to work" by grossly under paying employees. on avg. 20-30K less than competitors. -Promotions are extremely limited and difficult to attain. -With recent leadership changes in the sales/presales organization there is less emphasis on the employees and a lot more on the bottom line. There have been cut backs and many employees internally are not pleased. -Choose Workday...

Advice to Management

At the end of the day if you do not pay your top performers or give them the promotions they deserve they will leave no matter how great Workday is. Expect a higher turnover rate over next year or so.

Workday2018-05-21

"As good as promised"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

Manager's are engaged and value your feedback The company seems to go out of its way to show you they care from snack programs, to having a care packaged delivered to your house there seems to be a lot of thinking about employees. Senior Management are very focused on ensuring the culture remains in tact as the company grows. The product is fantastic and it is great to be able to sell it with integrity.

Cons

So times it is hard to get some genuine constructive feedback as everyone is so programmed to be nice.

Advice to Management

Keep at it, stay humble.

Workday2019-02-19

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Love going to work everyday.

Cons

Nothing at this time

Workday2019-01-23

"The Best Employer and Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Consulting Services

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Workday one of the core values are “People”. Workday invests so much time and money into its people. Workmates have whatever tools they need to get their job done. Open and friendly communication help you lean on your peers in times of need. Senior leadership and middle management support and fosters growth of individuals that want to succeed. Workday invests in the development of Workmates at every level with professional...

Cons

I know you ask us every year, what can we do better, please keep asking and keep recalibrating. I would like more 401K matching and better geographic pay analysis (review where workers are and the changes in the cost of living).

Advice to Management

I have worked in a professional capacity for 18 years and Workday is my favorite employer. Keep up the great work. Please keep investing in your people and hosting Altitude and Regional Meetings. Please keep allowing People and Purpose to do the things they do and keep reaching out to the remote people.

Workday2019-01-03