Workday Solutions Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 13 reviews

4.3
Workday CEO Aneel Bhusri
Aneel Bhusri

"A Dream Job in All Respects"

Current Employee - Solution Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros

Market leading product, great work/life balance, considerate (dare I say loving) executive team

Cons

Hyper growth always makes me nervous—eg. I don’t want this party to stop!

Advice to Management

Find ways to emphasize job security to employees who worry that being on a rocket ship means that all these new hires could turn to fires when the growth stops. Maybe I’m unfairly nervous about this, but finding more ways to emphasize security amidst hyper growth and all that can come with it.

Workday2019-04-07

"Workday is changing..."

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Workday full-time

Pros

-Good local Office Culture. Everyone is friendly and willing to help out. -Product itself is incredible which makes demoing it really fun and "easy".

Cons

-They take advantage of being the "best place to work" by grossly under paying employees. on avg. 20-30K less than competitors. -Promotions are extremely limited and difficult to attain. -With recent leadership changes in the sales/presales organization there is less emphasis on the employees and a lot more on the bottom line. There have been cut backs and many employees internally are not pleased. -Choose Workday...

Advice to Management

At the end of the day if you do not pay your top performers or give them the promotions they deserve they will leave no matter how great Workday is. Expect a higher turnover rate over next year or so.

Workday2018-05-21

"As good as promised"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

Manager's are engaged and value your feedback The company seems to go out of its way to show you they care from snack programs, to having a care packaged delivered to your house there seems to be a lot of thinking about employees. Senior Management are very focused on ensuring the culture remains in tact as the company grows. The product is fantastic and it is great to be able to sell it with integrity.

Cons

So times it is hard to get some genuine constructive feedback as everyone is so programmed to be nice.

Advice to Management

Keep at it, stay humble.

Workday2019-02-19

"Definitely a Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Caring company, great leadership, market leading product, welcoming and inclusive culture, flexible working, compassionate employer, the most comprehensive training you could imagine, the best Workmates.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Workday2018-10-31

"Support Systems"

Former Employee - Solutions Consultant

I worked at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros

Money and snacks do not make a company

Cons

cutthroat, don't let shining happy news attitude fool you, watch your back. I didn't

Advice to Management

people not paper matter

Workday2018-08-24

"The worst position I have ever had."

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- free snacks at corporate offices - unlimited time off - office dogs - women are treated as equals at all levels of the org

Cons

- if you land on the wrong team, life can be miserable - since they sell HR software there is a notion that no one needs to follow the rules - black mailing has happened on numerous occasions - team members and management are all for themselves and offer no support - the image they put on is a complete fasade - my manager is completely offensive. He has said ' I don't understand the Black Lives Matter movement, why isn't...

Advice to Management

Pay attention to who you have in leadership. If you hire anyone who is willing to be a manager, you will have many law suits coming your way.

Workday2018-08-17

Workday Response

August 23, 2018Workday Representative

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, and we’re actively looking into your feedback. It’s concerning to hear about your experiences with your manager, as supporting diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture and core values. We will do everything ...

"Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

The sense of teamwork is like no other place I have been before. They truly do put employees first and it shows with all the happy customers we have!

Cons

Sometimes hard to navigate all of the communications.

Workday2017-10-25

"Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredibly transparent and a high-trust environment - surprisingly so for a company of its size.

Cons

Like also almost all companies, Workday could do with better information management.

Workday2017-07-29

"Best place I ever worked at!"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing team of talented and driven professionals. -Fantastic YOY growth -Simply the best business platform on the market, hands down -Lots of career options, you constantly meet people who have tried at least 2 roles in the company. -Very high importance on employee satisfaction, amazing culture

Cons

-High growth so workload can sometimes be heavy but it's not worse than what i've seen elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Continue your effort to preserve this great culture, as the company grows exponentially.

Workday2017-05-31

"Love this Company like Family!"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

An incredible product (even our competitors say so) and an even better culture! Doesn't compare to other companies I've worked for. Growth opportunity was very important to me and Workday has supported this 100% as I've grown 3 levels and moved cross-functionally in the 4 years I've worked here.

Cons

All the success means a lot of activity. Some weeks can get pretty busy, travelling to 2+ cities to meet with prospects. This ebbs and flows but, in the thick of it, if can wear on you.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees and customers! As we grow, don't lose sight of the core values the company was founded upon.

Workday2017-03-23