World Wide Technology Reviews

Found 1,274 of over 1K reviews

4.2
World Wide Technology CEO Jim Kavanaugh
Jim Kavanaugh
Pros
  • "My situation proved that teamwork is a core value at WWT(in 257 reviews)

• "Live by their core values, and lots of opportunity(in 107 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I may live in a bubble on an awesome team, but I'm sure there are areas for improvement throughout WWT(in 140 reviews)

• "Core values are super important to the company, but people being people find ways to use the core values to their benefit(in 47 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Simply Amazing

2 Nov 2020 - Partner Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at WWT for over a year and my experience has been nothing short of amazing. From the leadership team that I work with to my counterparts that I work daily with the whole experience has been amazing. To say the benefit package that WWT offers is great is an understatement. The healthcare coverage that they provide is not only incredibly affordable for a single person but also for a family of 6. My manager not only cares about the quality of work that I provide on a daily basis but also how I am doing as a person. My manager is always willing to assist and help out wherever needed. I recently had a medical procedure done and took a leave of absence from work. Throughout my absence my manager reached out to make sure I was feeling okay and the team sent a get well soon card along with flowers. The moment I returned to work I had several team members reach out to make sure that I was doing okay. The love and support I felt from them was overwhelming and meant a lot to me. I have heard from several friends and former coworkers also how the pandemic has negatively impacted their organization however the approach that WWT has taken not only shows why they are a world class organization that sincerely cares about their employees but also their flexibility to allow families to work with their schedules when having to juggle children learning from home as well as providing the ability for their employees to work from home. WWT is more than a company, its a family that truly cares about their employees.

Cons

I don't have a single thing to say negative about WWT.

7 people found this review helpful

Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thank you very much. This is wonderful to hear.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best technology company

19 Apr 2021 - Senior Quality Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance is the best, fun place to work

Cons

nothing to mention in this section

Thank you!

3. 5.0

Collaborative Work Environment

27 Feb 2021 - Data Analyst in Copenhagen
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, Get to travel overseas, Opportunities for white paper and patents

Cons

Not much to complain: Hectic work hour

Thank you.

4. 2.0

Lack of connect

15 Mar 2021 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, growing in right direction

Cons

Need more face to face interaction. Too much virtual leads to lack of connect

Sr. Director of Human Resources

Lack of face to face interaction isn't ideal but we hope you understand the reasoning for it and that hopefully it's temporary. Thank you for your feedback.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

17 Dec 2019 - Data Science Manager in Copenhagen
      Business Outlook

Pros

World Wide Technology, specially services and consulting teams are the best to work with. Rich culture and ethics are followed rigorously, employees are well treated, great employee engagement and benefit programs, highly competent compensations and the best part - great work - you don't get this quality of work to do usually.

Cons

Team is struggling little bit with expansion of international teams - which is a good problem to have anyway.

Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thank you! Agree, growth isn't easy but it's definitely great to be expanding.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Production and Quality Engineer

19 Aug 2019 - Production Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

A really nice environment to work in. Great work-life balance, amazing working hours.

Cons

There are a very few cons, They do work over the downsides and turn them into their favour.

Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thanks! Great to hear from the team in India!

7. 5.0

Great people Great Place

18 Jul 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Work Environment. Great Compensation & Benefits. Great Culture.

Cons

Nothing in specific as of now.

Director of Human Resources

Thank you!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Proof Reading

2 Jul 2018 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn how to work in worst environment.

Cons

Employee unfriendly company, poor infrastructure, very low pay scale. You will not get your salary on time. Some of the employees are good. This company is a no no if you take ethics seriously.

4 people found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Thank you. We're definitely not perfect. If you still have questions about receiving your salary, please reach out to me. Thanks again.

9. 2.0

Jr Php developer

11 Apr 2016 - PHP Developer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice company in pune maharastra

Cons

small company in pune maharashtra

Thanks.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work, amazing people and fantastic culture! I plan on staying a long time.

18 Jun 2021 - Consulting Systems Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Alot of companies 'talk' about culture and how they value their employees but WWT actually does it. One of the very, very few that I've experience. My leadership is as hands-off as I need him to be but I could call him day or night for support and he'd drop anything to make sure I have what I need to move forward. I don't have to request time off because I'm a big boy. As long as my work is done, my immediate teams knows and a colleague will step in if there is an emergency (no shortage of volunteers, either) I can take as much time as needed. Plus the ATC and internal technology that you have at your fingertips to learn and train on is phenomenal. I could do a self-service lab on Networking, Storage, Optical, Voice, DevOps, Automation all in the same day and sometimes I do when not too busy.

Cons

I've only been around for ~2 years so I haven't faced this yet but unsure of where there is to go as a CSE as far as career advancement. I know my leadership would support me wherever I go so I don't think it would be much of an issue. Then again I really haven't explored this issue because I've been happy where I'm at but I could see doing the same thing over and over that after a few years of that it would be nice to challenge yourself so you continue to learn, grow and succeed.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,274 Reviews