Found 31 of over 40 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 4.013 Nov 2023Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHyderābād
It's very flexible. The comapnay has good work culture.
Growth is slightly hindered. And the management is not so lineint
- 5.020 Oct 2023EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHyderābād
We get more opportunities to learn about different technologies showcase your skills More opportunities to work with direct client
I genuinely enjoy being employed with XIT. It's hard to write any cons for now
- 1.030 Jul 2022Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Tough to find any pros
1) Company expecting employee to work more than 14hrs/day and also on weekend . Wont pay any componsation working on weekend 2) Give 400/hr for contract employees 3) Manager (Fariha) is so rude and unprofessional . does not have any idea how to behave with team members 4)Untrained or Unskilled employees. They hire freshers for the work and then they are not able to deliver the work items. 5) you will be lucky if you dont work under fariha.
- 3.06 Sept 2021Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
great opportunity to learn vast technologies
it will be a burden because everything will single handedXIT Solutions Response2y
without burdening yourself, you will not be able to shine. This is why we call ourself "A decade old Startup :-)"
- 4.012 Oct 2020Junior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Note : This review is date 12th October 2020. Lot of changes might have happened Need for - Spacious cafeteria, More frequent events Laptops are good but still need improvement in specs.
- 4.01 May 2021Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
If you show interest there is abundant opportunity to grow. Highly equipped teams. Good work culture.
Shift hours in some of the projectsXIT Solutions Response2y
These days everyone is expected to strech and those expectations are set by the clients.
- 5.024 Dec 2019Software Quality AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Coaching: Shows sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems Lends support and guidance to employees by assigning appropriate tasks Uses sound coaching techniques to solve disciplinary problems Is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities Cooperation: Encourages collaboration with the team Shares ideas and techniques Displays a harmonious and cooperative spirit by assigning new challenges Gladly shares expertise Creativity: Clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles Is continuously experimenting to drive output Seeks new ideas and approaches Innovation: Is very innovative under adverse conditions Seeks innovative solutions Fosters a curiosity for innovative possibilities Lastly, I would say it's a complete package where you can learn and see yourself grow.
Every coin has two sides if there are some pros then some cons can also exhibit. likewise, as I said Talking about cons no extra benefits for employees, no extracurricular activity for employees, no healthy competition, no privacy to employees and lastly would suggest for some infrastructure.1
- 5.020 Nov 2019Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHyderābād
I have worked for XIT Solutions for quite a number of years and can honestly say its the best company I have ever worked for. Entire Management is extremely supportive, kind and genuinely cares about employees as an individual. I have the most amazing work-life balance. All of the teams which I worked, including the CEO are approachable, helpful, caring and work hard, nothing is too much trouble. I am lucky to be involved in such a forward-thinking, ambitious company.
I have really struggled to find any constructive criticism to write on this review. Yes, of course, there are small things that sometimes make workdays a little harder but they would be the same in any company.
XIT Solutions Reviews FAQs
XIT Solutions has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at XIT Solutions to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
87% of XIT Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated XIT Solutions 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.