- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - Albany, NY, United States Area
- - Albany, NY
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- - Hyderābād
- Bangladesh - All Cities
- - Chittagong
- - Comilla, Bangladesh Area
- - Murādpur, Chittagong
Found 28 of over 34 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
I am kind of stuck in a project where more than my technical knowledge, my functional knowledge about Application is put to the test. I am just thrown a problem statement without knowledge of how it affects the Application. I work on a financial tool and trained only on technical aspects of development. There is no one to guide and fear that the code I write might break something else. Reached out to my team but they are clueless. pls advise if its really worth working in a project like this.
Got a burning question about XIT Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with XIT Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★2 Feb 2022 - Software Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best place for learning and working
No cons that I felt
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★30 Jul 2022 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Tough to find any pros
1) Company expecting employee to work more than 14hrs/day and also on weekend . Wont pay any componsation working on weekend 2) Give 400/hr for contract employees 3) Manager (Fariha) is so rude and unprofessional . does not have any idea how to behave with team members 4)Untrained or Unskilled employees. They hire freshers for the work and then they are not able to deliver the work items. 5) you will be lucky if you dont work under fariha.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★6 Sep 2021 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great opportunity to learn vast technologies
it will be a burden because everything will single handed
without burdening yourself, you will not be able to shine. This is why we call ourself "A decade old Startup :-)"
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★1 May 2021 - Senior Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you show interest there is abundant opportunity to grow. Highly equipped teams. Good work culture.
Shift hours in some of the projects
These days everyone is expected to strech and those expectations are set by the clients.
- Current Employee★★★★★5 Nov 2020 - Lead Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Good place for a fresher to start their career with 2. Friendly environment 3. Ability to explore and work on cutting edge technologies along with internal training sessions 4. Encourages employees to work on different technologies with end to end project exposure 5. Fun activities 6. Management strict to their promises. 7. Good at dealing with employee concerns
1. Employee benefits in terms of perks 2. No clear cut process for whatever happens in org 3. Work life balance has to be improved (Not in all projects though)Continue reading
Thanks for the advice. We revised them in Oct 2021.
- Current Employee★★★★★30 Sep 2020 - UI Designer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work environment Work life balance Great work-place to explore new technologies.
So far I have not experienced any Cons.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★12 Oct 2020 - Junior Software Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Note : This review is date 12th October 2020. Lot of changes might have happened Need for - Spacious cafeteria, More frequent events Laptops are good but still need improvement in specs.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★22 Sep 2020 - Junior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good culture. You will be motivated to work. Excellent training programs. You will be getting a chance to work with skilled employees
Timings are from 2pm to 10pm at times it may exceed based on work / demos etc (this happens rarely) Infrastructure can be improved mainly the pantry area
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★8 Sep 2020 - Software Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. A great place with balanced life and a stress-free life. 2. A supportive leadership. 3. Competitive workplace. 4. Learning opportunities with wide range of training sessions. 5. Friendly Colleagues & Amazing team.
There are no Cons as far as I could see in this company.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2020 - Senior Quality Analyst in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1.Professional and Helpful Colleagues 2.Good Work Environment 3.Great Transparency 4.Nice Opportunities to Grow It's a great company to both start your career as well as continue your career with . Management Support and Guidance is really nice.
There are no cons in working with XIT , unless you don't want to grow .Continue reading
XIT Solutions Reviews FAQs
XIT Solutions has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at XIT Solutions to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
77% of XIT Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated XIT Solutions 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.