XPO Logistics Reviews

3.6
XPO Logistics CEO Bradley S. Jacobs
Bradley S. Jacobs
2,371 Ratings
Pros
  • "Fast paced work environment with lots of opportunity for growth and learning(in 133 reviews)

• "Good Workplace Good Management Fun work environment(in 104 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Very long hours for salary workers(in 139 reviews)

• "Work/Life Balance - which is dependent on the individual(in 114 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Place to work!

Aug 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Enabling environment Excellent leadership support Empowerment Open and transparent culture Growth opportunities I am excited to go to work everyday:) (Virtually at the moment but desperate to get back to office)

Cons

There is no cons as per me . We need to continue to do what the organization is doing. Let us build on creating strong XPO brand in the country.

Employment Brand Analyst

It's wonderful to hear all the great things you have to say about XPO. Thanks so much for being a part of the team and for sharing your review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Team, Fast moving organization, Empathatic

Sep 14, 2021 - Senior Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast moving - ensures new challenges everyday Empathatic leadership Learning opportunities Employee growth focussed Agile Management listens and works upon Open Culture

Cons

Slightly unorganized Location centric focus, Big picture understanding missing

Employment Brand Analyst

We appreciate your insights and feedback - thanks for sharing! Our leaders are great listeners and are definitely empathetic, so thank you for mentioning that. We'll share your advice about product management with the senior leadership team. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and talent in IT Teams but Compensation structure is poor

Sep 4, 2021 - Senior Data Scientist in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work culture. No toxicity. Highly talented peers in IT team with a warm and helping leadership. Exposure to high-impact projects right from your early years. Flat hierarchy with no middle/micro-management problems.

Cons

Compensation and benefits are below par compared to industry average. Lack of a defined growth trajectory. One needs to continually fight for raises and/or perks.

4. 5.0

Great Company to work

Aug 4, 2021 - Director in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work life balance and Lot of growth opportunities . Great culture of work

Cons

Nothing I could point to

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Balanced company

Jul 28, 2021 - Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job security, Salary comes on time

Cons

Less increment and bad management

Employment Brand Analyst

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We encourage you to reach out to your HR representative to share your concerns so that we can work to improve in those areas. You can also call our Ethics Hotline at 800-638-1486.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst experience.

Aug 19, 2021 - Operation Support in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not at all. Please do not join this company

Cons

Worst management ever, they believe in favouritism. Partiality, no growth.only people grow who licking shoes around manager and team leader.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Operations Planning analyst for US Clients

Jul 10, 2021 - Operations Analyst in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, lots of scope to learn things, great team to work with, work life balance

Cons

Did not find such cons

8. 5.0

Great Place to work !

Jun 21, 2021 - Senior Software QA Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love my job in the QA department. It's fast paced, it challenges and pushes me and the best part is I'm surrounded by like minded individuals that want the same thing; There is no limit to my personal development - I have full control of what I want to learn and how I learn. If I don't understand something or need help, everyone is prepared to help in any capacity they can.

Cons

The company is very fast paced with lots of exciting things going on all the time, the downside to this is that you can get caught up very quickly and need to have the self discipline to priortise and find a work life balance. Like all businesses, changes can be equally as fast paced, so knowing when to pivot and change direction and adapting is essential too, it's not necessarily a con, but I know this may not be for everyone.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Jun 21, 2021 - Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Director interaction with core application and business, lot of learning opportunity, people are helpful...

Cons

I do not find any cons

Employment Brand Analyst

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad that you're thriving at XPO. We do appreciate getting all types of feedback, so thanks for taking the time to share the positives!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

In my eyes, XPO is the most admired and successful logistics company in the world!

Jun 16, 2021 - Program Manager in Thāne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Systemically important industry, presence across the globe, rock-solid foundation and values, clear leadership and vision, and a flat hierarchy - no top-heavy management structure.

Cons

There are really no downsides that I have experienced or known from any of my colleagues. Believe it!

Employment Brand Analyst

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. We are always striving to be one of the very best places to work for our employees, so thank you for the positive feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,037 Reviews