Xactly Corp. Reviews

Updated 12 May 2021

4.1
Xactly Corp. Founder and CEO Christopher W. Cabrera
Christopher W. Cabrera
Pros
  • "Xactly provides a great work-life balance with flexibility to manage your own schedule(in 45 reviews)

• "Great Culture between employees(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I perceive some room for making work-life balance consistent across the teams(in 9 reviews)

• "Some growing pains associated with company growth(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good benefits and work life balance

25 Apr 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work-life balance. People are friendly and helpful.

Cons

I feel compensation can be reviewed and improved.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employee-Loving and Value-driven company!

2 Dec 2020 - Manager, QE in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Joined Xactly family 2 months ago and had a perfect onboarding and a caring experience already! The hiring process is transparent and best in class. I was informed and engaged timely at every stage of the interview with the progress or delays proactively. HR team ensured the offer is competitive and rolled out within 2 weeks of the interview. Interview to onboarding, I really liked the people caring approach here. First couple of weeks after I joined, I had a hospitalization need for my family member. HR executive took an excellent care ensuring this went really smooth while Insurance cards are still underway. Working at Xactly is competitive with latest technologies, value driven, a open culture to voice out concerns. Leadership here makes serious drive to listen to, measure and act on feedback from grass root level employees. Overall, having worked at organizations of different sizes, I can clearly say that Xactly excels at people caring in practice.

Cons

I perceive some room for making work-life balance consistent across the teams. I see that some team members end up stretching. While I see genuine efforts from leadership by rewarding best performers and compensating leaves for stretches, this area might need some continued drive.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Growing company with good leadership team

19 Mar 2021 - Engineering Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The leadership team gives full freedom to plan and execute 2. Growing company with a lot of exciting opportunities for hard-working engineers 3. Hard-work never go unnoticed here, the leadership team is very proactive in terms of recognizing and rewarding the right set of people

Cons

1. Communication and collaboration between internal teams can be improved to avoid last-minute surprises

4. 1.0
      Former Employee

Nightmarish experiences in India office in last couple of years

25 Feb 2021 - Principal Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Occasional gifts * Co-workers are friendly

Cons

* Nobody has a clue on what's happening in the India office. Almost all the senior engineers have quit and even others have started leaving / are considering the same at least. Half the India office has quit in last one year. The management didn't do a bit to retain any of them. Or didn't even bother asking they left. They've been replacing the good engineers with some less-experience candidates, who don't really fit in. * Some of the engineering managers in the India have zero management skills. They are egoistic, adamant about their working style. They don't like recognizing or rewarding their employees for any good work. Their favourites however manage to get ample hikes despite having underperformed throughout the year. * There's no roadmap or vision about what these teams are going to take up in the next one year. Managers are clueless about this. Stay away from this company at any cost!

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0

Good company and working culture

28 Apr 2021 - Software Engineer in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company and working culture

Cons

no cons as such for now as m new to the company

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

A great platform to build the career and gain knowledge!

26 Nov 2020 - Customer Support Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined Xactly as a Customer Support Analyst. The interview process went good where the Recruiter (Noorain Sultana) and the Business HR (Manasa) were very supportive and friendly. Any concerns, I can reach out to them, irrespective of time. I enjoy learning about the Xactly products and it provides me a great opportunity to set standard goals to move forward. Further, I can list of wonderful Pros which I love to mention here. *Great Working Environment *Friendly Managers & Employees *Good Employee and Insurance Benefits *Great support from Management.Very supportive HR *Flexible Work from home policy

Cons

I don't see any cons as of now.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

" A Great Place to Work "

26 Nov 2020 - Customer Support Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The Hiring and HR team made the interview process effortless and easy admit the covid pandemic ( Anila, Noorain and Manasa ) 2. Friendly Hr and Managers hence makes the whole work a better place 3.Work life balance 4. Tons of benefits 5. Open door policy , if any issue you have all permission to contact the highest authorities which is amazing 6. Lot of leaning experience and a good place to grow 7. Good work culture

Cons

Based on my work experience i don’t see any cons as of now

8. 5.0

Company review

26 Nov 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Xactly is doing good in market , they have very good customer base.

Cons

Xactly should widen there domain and product rather than restricting to just saas

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company Around

5 Mar 2020 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you work, you will grow. The stories of some individuals are inspiring. I heard that the iteration rate is very low. There are people on the floor who are always playing around and always wanted to find faults. It is always good to give constructive feedback, which will be useful to both Employer and Employee. I have read the previous review about the Managers. That itself speaks about the state of mind in which the person might have typed the review. How can someone judge a person by their habits??? As an employee, I would like to understand if it ever effected the productivity of the work from the pointed Manager/ Peer. I don't think such reviews should be considered. "Ideal environment to work and take care of your personal life".

Cons

Company is still giving a chance to people who don't want to be in the company and they are spoiling a good environment. I don't think they have the right to spoil such a good environment. They wanted Pay for playing around and learning to build resumes without working.

7 people found this review helpful
    10. 4.0

work-life balance

9 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

a great place to work.

Cons

need to hire more people

Viewing 1 - 10 of 358 Reviews