- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Bangalore
- - K R Puram
- - Bellandur
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta Area
- - Calcutta
- - Kerala
- - Cochin Area
- - Kottayam
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Chennai
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Baguio
- - National Capital Region
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Makati City
Found 12 of over 172 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Reviews about "good projects"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★23 Mar 2021 - Manager, Talent Acquisition in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good projects,good clients,good opportunities given to employees for career progression
Work life balance is bit of an issue but overall it's good.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★5 Sep 2021 - Production Trainee in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good training program for freshers. Good projects.
No work life balance. Below average salary. No perks. Forced to work on weekends. No proper recruitment.
- Former Employee★★★★★8 Jan 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Projects, Great People. 5/5
Nothing that I can think of.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★11 Oct 2019 - Lighting Artist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free Food. Good for freshers. Good projects. Easy to get job.
So many: 1. worst work life balance. 2. Long working hours. 3. No job security - any day can be your last day 4. immense pressure 5. No holidays and weekends ( even labour day also working ) 6. Less hikes. 7. etc..............................
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★5 Jun 2016 - Lighting Artist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some people are supportive. Sometimes good projects. Can learn thing if you get the right situation and people.
Late salary. Make you work on Saturdays, Sundays without extra pay. Artists are treated as labour. Unrealistic dead lines. No personal life. Management is nonsense. sometimes cockroaches found in food during lunch.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★29 Dec 2015 - artsit in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good projects to work on.
Management is nonsense.. No peace of mind.. They make Artist slaves..Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★12 Aug 2015 - 3D Modeling Artist in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good projects. Good team mates and awesome leads.
Higger managment and directors are waste and they don't know how to handle. Bcuz of them studio name is spoilingContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★14 Jan 2015 - Lighting in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good projects. Some knowledgeable people around
Dominating management and long working hours. Average working hours in a week goes more than 90 hours, that includes Saturday and many a times Sunday's too. Too much of work pressure and no appreciation for your work. No over time. No bonus, just slog slog slog and slog....Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★15 Mar 2014 - Animator in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Projects, Salary on time, So much projects always there, Growing fast
Deadlines difficult, Technology can need improvedContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★4 Feb 2014 - Anonymous Employee in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good projects. That's all I can say..!!
You should leave your personal life once you enter this company. You think you can balance personal and professional life here but you can't. Working 10 hours a day will eventually change you in to a machine. The projects are good but the work you do is not driven by creativity rather its all about completing within the unbelievable deadline. Why am I still here? The pay. If you do a great job, you will not be appreciated but more work wwill be given. Respect? Ha. They don't see you as artists. They see you as a faulty machine trying to complete the work that cannot be done at the given time.Continue reading