Xicom Technologies Ltd. Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.2
Xicom Technologies Ltd. CEO Rahul Mahajan
Rahul Mahajan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Only infrastructure is good for some people" (in 12 reviews)

• "The infrastructure is good, salary always comes on time, flexible timings and free lunch is provided" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long working hours & hectic work schedule" (in 7 reviews)

• "There are one or two points, but after discussion there is no any problem so I think I have seen no cons" (in 8 reviews)

"Best Company to Work"

I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time

Pros

Before joining Xicom I have worked in 2 more companies but I found Xicom to be the best. It has 5 days a week working, free lunches & international clients.

Cons

I think shift timing is just little long...

2. "Your Efforts and Hardwork are Rewarded"

I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time

Pros

Xicom recognizes your efforts and hardwork and they properly reward employees for that. Firstly, each year they give excellent appraisal and secondly they make you feel that you are the important part of the company. Management is very good and provides good leadership to employees. HR policies are also good and they motivate you to do more and earn more.

Cons

Not sure, its just better in many ways then my last company...

3. "Great Ambience and Environment for Working"

Current Employee - Androidn Developer in New Delhi
    Current Employee - Androidn Developer in New Delhi

I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working at Xicom for the last two year and I found it to be amazing company to work at. It has amazing infrastructure, good salary, supportive team and managers. I have worked with multiple teams and many project managers but I have never faced any issue till date. Xicom has a great ambience for the employees in the office.

Cons

There are one or two points, but after discussion there is no any problem so I think I have seen no cons..

"Nice experience"

I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time

Pros

Awesome company. Working environment is good. Projects are nice and managers always keep us busy with a balanced work load. It is good for developers as we are exposed to new skills and learn how to overcome challenges. Good company to work with.

Cons

I don't feel any negative point which need to consider.

"Your Hard Work Won’t Go Unnoticed"

I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time

Pros

Xicom is such a company which pays well to their employees. Management of Xicom also emphasize on innovation and employee friendly working environment. I enhanced my skills and get good exposure to the latest tools and technologies.

Cons

I feel shift timing is little long.

"Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Xamarin Developer in New Delhi
    Current Employee - Xamarin Developer in New Delhi

I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Xicom for more than two years. I didn’t find any issue with the company and I think it is the excellent place to work where you are given good exposure to learn many things. Management is awesome and they always motivate the employees. They offer excellent food and has great infrastructure to work at. They also offer very positive work ambience. Working at Xicom is good for your career growth.

Cons

In my working experience I didn't seen cons...

7. "Anonymous"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I worked at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice environment to work here

Cons

not yet any found as such

"Beware"

I worked at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time

Pros

I dont see any Pros in the company else than that they provide so called free of cost food ( They already adjust the cost for it while negotiating the CTC ) and Salary comes on time i.e 10th of every month.

Cons

Even if you get selected after 4-5 rounds of interview ( and they hired you ), It still does not mean that you are part of that company, You are kept under observation for 3 months after joining ( not talking about probation ) and it is same for every Employee.

You will not be given Appointment letter or any other document until three months and they can ask you to leave at any point of time.

At the day of joining, they dont even introduce you to fellow employees, they just take you to your seat and say " you have a task assigned for today in your mail, start with your work because you have to submit it by EOD." Within few days this pressure will become X10 and as time passes by it will keep on increasing.

Environment : You are not allowed to even talk to the person sitting next to you, Pin drop silence as you are always under CCTV surveillance by top management.

Five Days working , 9:30 hours a day : Sorry, that is not true. You will be asked to work for atleast 11-12 hours a day and also on Saturday/Sunday from home ( without any bonus )

Work Pressure : They expect everyone, either Sales Person or Project Coordinator / Manager to bring 1 crore Rupees / annum worth earning for the company.

Policies : Policies here changes as quickly as weather in India. They say something else at the time of interview and change as soon as you join.

Company is around 2km from metro station and they donot provide cab

Few other Cons :
    1) There is never a network in or around the office
    2) No time relaxation : If you come late or leave early by a single minute, it will be marked as a half day
    3) You get only one leave a month and you will be lucky enough if it gets approved by the management.

"QA engineer review"

Former Employee - QA Engineer in New Delhi
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have learned a lot and enjoyed enough while working with xicom. Good healthy corporate plateform where you you can refine yourself as a person.
    Proper 5 days working but hours are a bit long.go for productivity not for long hours

Cons

Worst hr policies they don't even respond to their queries and act like an mnc
    Yeah they have some good work force but still they pic projects from upwork or some other freelancer portals,
    Without any proper QA team they send builds to clients and sometimes they Even push things to live without any sign off, they just work for money they have nothing to do with quality product.
    The company has enough back to reach the hights but still they are playing with the same tools and technologies.....

Advice to Management

Should care for the good talent,
    Go for some good and Large scale projects.

"Good Company To Work With"

I worked at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time

Pros

Very good company and environment. Lunch is free of cost.

Cons

Working hours are bit high