Xieno Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 September 2017

4.9
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Having a good experience"

Current Employee - Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Employee - Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Xieno full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

One of the best things I like about Xieno is the quality of projects is very good and challenging my skills. This keeping me always motivated to learn new interesting things. Salary is fine. Team helpful.

Cons

- Lack of trainers for senior members and have to rely on personal networking.
    - No sports and Gaming zone not even indoor Games. Though we do games
       activities but that only when management decides

Advice to Management

Keep all the HR activity going and keep on adding new ones.

"Best Employer & Quality Learning"

Current Employee - Wordpress Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Employee - Wordpress Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Xieno full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great working environment, Flexibility, Employee friendly policies, Less work pressure, New technologies to work, explore & learn on, Very supportive management, Facilities provided are good.

Cons

Parking facility is not good enough.

Advice to Management

I have nothing negative to mention about the management practices! I am having a great experience working here!
    Keep going like this!

"Good company with well experienced team"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Xieno full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company to work with and provides ample of opportunities to grow in career. Technical knowledge & experience of team makes it easy to meet the deadlines.

Cons

No cons as such in the company

Advice to Management

Going good

"Best place to start for a fresher"

Current Intern - Fresher in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Intern - Fresher in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Xieno as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

- A general need of a fresher- a foundation to establish and grow is very much available here. Xieno provides the environment to Learn and Grow.
    - You can directly talk with CEO or any senior.
    - Provides so much opportunity to learn

Cons

- You may get terminated from internship if your focus is on other areas or things & not for which the company hired you.
    - You need to start taking more responsibilities at an early stage which can be a downside if you don’t want to grow.
    - You may need to work harder sometimes as you get to work on new technologies which can be extremely annoying if you're not that passionate about creating value.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great job. You guys surely have a brighter future.

"Favourable Place to Learn, Work, Play & Repeat"

I have been working at Xieno full-time

Pros

Well experienced team trained me(a fresher) very well. The company provides a very good environment to learn, implement & succeed.

All the employees are taken care of very nicely providing all necessary amenities in office. I would highly recommend once to be part of such an organization.

Cons

Couldn’t find any downside in the company till now. Most of the employees are 5+ years experienced here & leave this company in case they need to settle in some other city.

"Helped me grow in every way"

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Xieno full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I stayed in the company for five years and enjoyed my time in every way. Working here enhanced my life in all areas by continuous learning environment, communicating with different teams spread across the world and doing something that makes someone's life better in another corner of the planet. I got to work on projects for prestigious clients like Disney, Pepsico, Boeing and numerous others. Good perks is just a sidetake when you enjoy your work. I never had to look for another job until I had to move back to my hometown.

Cons

Like in any company there were some occasional ups and downs here too but things always came up better.

Advice to Management

The optimistic view and calm nature of ceo and management is core strength of the company. Thanks for always listening and pushing us forward that we actually needed.

"Great company, challenging work with fun"

Current Employee - Magento Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Employee - Magento Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Xieno full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Healthy work environment. Nice culture.

2. Good trust between all colleagues. I am able to do my job without being hassled. Flexible working hours. Everybody is responsible for their own job which is nice.

3. Company provides good challenging and competitive projects which is very great. Even in the time of being financial tight, where we can easily go for rather easy and quick projects to boost up our economy, we always stood-up and looked for new work challenges. Always maintains good quality of work it gives us personal/professional satisfaction.

4. Party every quarter and one outing once a year. We have been to Mt. Abu, Masoorie, Kanha National park, udaipur etc for outing.

Cons

Lack of team members for better organisational structure. Hire more people

Advice to Management

1. Please take motivational sessions on regular bases. Its really a great way get motivated from these sessions.

2. Weekly meeting should be taken on time.

3. Please plan more get-together.

4. Increase team size

"Best place to work for a web designer"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Jaipur (Burma)
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Jaipur (Burma)

I have been working at Xieno full-time

Pros

In search of opportunities, Xieno provided me a platform to enhance my Skills and a hope of stable career, working in xieno has been a ride full of knowledge and learnings. The team here is quite helpful and humble to share their knowledge and experience with me in their field of expertise. The client base we have is very accomplished that motivates me and I m looking forward to grasp many new things here.

Being a female employee, I got previlege to leave a bit early and everyone here cares for all female employees with respect and dignity.

Our ceo is always there to patiently guide and motivate me. Each day I take a bundle of new experiences with his clear vision of growth.

Cons

I haven't found any major cons So far but with the level of expertise and clients company have we could easily get bigger successes.

Advice to Management

Management is very proactive to take decisions and actions to help everyone grow.