Xoxoday Reviews

Updated 14 Jun 2021

Found 104 of over 165 reviews

4.1
Xoxoday Co-Founder Manoj Agarwal  (no image)
Manoj Agarwal
Pros
  • "Dynamic work environment - One can realise their highest potential, since the organisation provides a myriad of opportunities for one to perform(in 12 reviews)

• "Great opportunity to learn new things(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Great work-life balance, great benefits, and policies(in 5 reviews)

• "high attrition(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company

7 Jun 2021 - Data Scientist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best people and best place to work

Cons

No cons in this company

Human Resource

Thanks for taking the time to review Xoxoday and for your feedback! Glad to know that you find Xoxoday the best place to work. All the best! You can reach out to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Just another Start-up

14 Jun 2021 - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time Industry-specific pay for all You might not necessarily do work as per your KRA. In fact, KRA is just a namesake designed to showcase. The HR team is very nice, they try their best to get things done but everything is controlled by the founders themselves. Teammates are great, even seniors support wherever required. They are always ready to help no matter what time it is

Cons

The Micromanagement of Founders is a known issue in this company Every single time Variable pay is delayed. Surprisingly, we just got paid our OND variable. Reason they give is it is stuck at managers level etc whereas manager would have approved long back. Not at all transparent The expectation of delivery is overnight hence quality reduces which gives very less satisfaction to the employees Favoritism exists, if you are able to impress the co-founders, you will always top the list

Human Resource

Thanks for taking the time to review Xoxoday on Glassdoor and for your feedback. The team at Xoxoday is very transparent, very flat structure. The freedom to choose to work at your own pace exists at Xoxoday. We use PMS tools to get self-reviews and manager reviews basis which variables are processed. It was difficult to do it every 3 months and hence it was changed to 6 months (after many no. of feedback from employees/managers). Please write to mybuddy@xoxoday.com and we will make a positive attempt to solve your concerns. We will do our best to make your experience pleasant, if not great at the moment.

3. 1.0
      Current Employee

Practice what you preach

7 Jun 2021 - Marketing Executive in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

They force you to write good things on Glassdoor They force you to write good things on Google Reviews

Cons

Leadership Dont want to invest money and still want monetary results Worst products - they ask every client to do gifting for every occasion and festival but they only never do except once or twice They only dont engage employees but sell it They only dont reward marketing and sales team but sell gamification process No proper HR team yet HR tech company Never did performance reviews on time Internal politics

Co-Founder

Thanks for writing in. We certainly encourage our employees, and prospective candidates to share their reviews on Glassdoor but we never force anyone. It's quite surprising to see your views. We have structured HR processes and you may write to mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case we can help you in specific areas.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Going strong during tough times!!

18 May 2021 - Software Developer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Employee centric culture. 2. Flexible hours to put in, which is very helpful in such tough times. 3. Someone is always there to help you if you are stuck. 4. Great managers who let you tackle problems with a sense of freedom and responsibility. 5. Very encouraging about learning new technologies.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now.

Human Resource

Thank you so much for the positive outlook! You are absolutely right, Xoxoday is a people-first company.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

My awesome experience at this awesome organisation.

18 May 2021 - Quality Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. So, the most important is ... This company really cares about its employees. 2. And other than that yes, it takes care about our pocket. 3. We can get some good hikes, if we have qualities. 4.The reward and appreciation is real time. 5.No company politics.

Cons

I have not experienced it yet.

Human Resource

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xoxoday. Also thanks for pointing out all the positives about working at Xoxoday. All the best! In case of any issues, write to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com

6. 5.0

Great Place to Learn and Grow

18 May 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Employee friendly work culture. 2. Teammates are very helpful. 3. Lot of opportunities to learn new things. 4. Very smooth onboarding and knowledge transfer process. 5. Good pay and perks, specially their health benefit plans.

Cons

Did not find anything yet.

Human Resource

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! You can write to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues.

7. 5.0

Review on Xoxoday work environment

21 May 2021 - Assistant Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hard work gets recognized, focussed on employees happiness and good place to work. Growth opportunity.

Cons

No cons so far and hope it stays that way

Human Resource

Thanks for taking the time to review Xoxoday. Glad to know you are having a good experience with the company. We will keep providing a wonderful experience. You can write to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues. All the best!

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place for aspiring marketing professionals

18 May 2021 - Senior Marketing Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well, I haven't worked in any company which has huge marketing team like xoxo's day. Its been a while in the company and i am writing pros as per my observation 1. Good HR team. The have always have been very supportive. 2. Management team is amazing. Manoj,Who is one of the co-founder is a one big task master. plenty of opportunity to learn if you work under him. 3.Both the marketing team and sales team are very cooperative.

Cons

I dont see any cons as of now

Human Resource

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xoxoday. Glad to know you are working with Manoj and taking part in wonderful opportunities with the team. Xoxoday team across all the departments and BUs are very friendly adn approachable. All the best! In case of any issues, write to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn & work

17 May 2021 - Software Developer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Xoxoday provides good benefits Opportunity to work on latest technologies Challenging and engaging workplace

Cons

Worst possible laptops are provided for work They usually give old macbook air model

Human Resource

Thanks for taking the time to review Xoxoday on Glassdoor and for your feedback. Worst possible laptops are provided for work - Xoxoday works with top-notch technologies and employees are given the latest possible quality devices to work with. If you have an issue with your current device, please mail it to mybuddy@xoxoday.com and the team will take care of it. All the best!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great experience working with xoxoday

17 May 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.scop for learning new technology 2.Good Team to work with. 3.Great support for leads, and Vps 4.Work and Life balance.

Cons

Nothing to mention really enjoyed working in xoxoday

Human Resource

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday on Glassdoor and for your feedback. Good to see all the positives of working at Xoxoday from an employee perspective. Keep enjoying working at Xoxoday. You can always reach out to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues. All the best!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Reviews