Xoxoday Reviews

Updated Sep 15, 2021

Found 106 of over 174 reviews

4.2
Xoxoday Co-Founder Manoj Agarwal  (no image)
Manoj Agarwal
Pros
  • "Dynamic work environment - One can realise their highest potential, since the organisation provides a myriad of opportunities for one to perform(in 12 reviews)

• "Great opportunity to learn new things(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Great work-life balance, great benefits, and policies(in 5 reviews)

• "high attrition(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Excellent Work, Excellent People, Excellent Culture

Sep 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

When it comes down to choosing one's workplace, there is a mix of elements that one looks / should look for: 1. Work 2. People 3. Culture All of these 3 elements are important and even a minor compromise on any one of them can leave you dissatisfied/ wanting for more. Though, as of now, I have worked at Xoxoday for only 2 months, I am glad that the I chose this place and I see a perfect balance of all the elements I mentioned above. The work is challenging , people are helpful and the culture is warm and friendly. My interview process was super fast and was primarily done by one co-founder.The co-founder then helped me onboard quickly within the organization and have made sure that I gel well within the team. The culture is very transparent and I have rarely seen an organization in which all people have access to all kinds of data i.e. sales , customers or anything else. This speaks highly of the founders' trust on the people who are working here. It also helps that the founders place a great deal of importance on the overall well-being which comes at a pleasant surprise in today's 'grow at any cost' mantra. So you are expected to look after your health, in addition to company's health :) I would like this place to continue to operate in this manner and won't change a thing

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Co-Founder

Thanks for your encouragement. We look forward create great stories ahead.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company culture

Jul 6, 2021 - Senior Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great benefits - Good payment - Salary on time - Inclusive culture - Value to your opinion

Cons

Nothing as far I have observed

Human Resource

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xoxoday on Glassdoor and for your feedback. You can reach out to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues. All the best!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company

Jun 7, 2021 - Data Scientist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best people and best place to work

Cons

No cons in this company

Human Resource

Thanks for taking the time to review Xoxoday and for your feedback! Glad to know that you find Xoxoday the best place to work. All the best! You can reach out to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues.

4. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Quit before you completely drown

Jul 6, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well, don't repeat the mistake I made. Before joining the company I ignored every negative comments about the firm on glassdoor. I thought few employees will never be happy even if company gives them best environment to work BUT I WAS WRONG. I am in such a bad mental state because of the company, I really can't think of anything positive about this organization. After joining this company I started to get anxiety issues. Every morning I wake up to scary work day ahead. You will start questioning your own skills. You are always put down no matter how hard or smart you work. Worst thing that happen to any employee in organization is loosing his worth in his own eyes and loosing his sanity. Please it's a request I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. It's ok to join other firms with lil less salary but no Xoxoday. They will ask you to write concerns to some email I'd but do you really think that will make any changes. Will you be able to write review about co-founders and expect HR's to take action on it. HR'S are mere puppets but only good think about company is 2-3 ladies who are trying there best in HR team. Sorry ladies I don't have any other option but to choose glassdoor to express what I am going through

Cons

1.they are different to different employees 2. None are perfect and every employee has there own way of learning and working. Comparing is not thr right way. 3.Reporting managers are not aware of what is happening, they change the priority of work anytime and you will end wasting your nights working on something which was never important. 4.Several nights I have reached my bed with no hopes.

4 people found this review helpful

Senior HR

Its not very clear what is the exact issue you have faced. You should speak to the concerned person to address it. If you require any training to excel at your work, you should speak to your manager. Xoxoday is proactively taking all measures to address any challenges any employee might be facing and its surprising that you are facing these issues despite being working for over a year in the company. A current employee with 1+ years in any company facing such issues would have either resolved these issues with candid discussion or would have quit the company. These claims seem to be put to tarnish the image of company without any facts.

5. 2.0

ok

Jun 10, 2021 - Software Development Engineer In Test in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

All Good decent Pay Sal on Time

Cons

No Job Security No Direction No Internet allowance

Human Resource

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xoxoday on Glassdoor and for your feedback. Our team works very hard to keep the company running and follows the vision and mission set for the company. You can share your feedback to mybuddy@xoxoday.com, our team will review and get back to you. All the best!

6. 5.0

Review on Xoxoday work environment

May 21, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hard work gets recognized, focussed on employees happiness and good place to work. Growth opportunity.

Cons

No cons so far and hope it stays that way

Human Resource

Thanks for taking the time to review Xoxoday. Glad to know you are having a good experience with the company. We will keep providing a wonderful experience. You can write to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues. All the best!

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Micromanagement

Jun 24, 2021 - Manager Sales in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Startup culture, good exposure to industry, based out of Bangalore

Cons

Micromanagement Very high alteration rate Poor benefits

Co-Founder

We request you to write to mybuddy@xoxoday.com for specific areas of improvement. Thanks!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

NA

May 18, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and supportive staffs for guidance

Cons

Providing additional facilities for WFH

Human Resource

Thanks for taking the time to review Xoxoday and for your feedback. Xoxoday provides fair policies to all of its employees. Variable pay is currently being processed every 6 months after each individual and manager fills his goals and relevant details in the hrms system. It depends on how much time you take to complete filling the details. You can always contact us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com in case of any issues. All the best!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good place to learn

May 18, 2021 - Manager Catalog Operation in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to learn and work. Very good support from management as well

Cons

Currently i dint find as such downside

Human Resource

Thank you for the positive feedback! Indeed, it is the best place to work and learn.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

My awesome experience at this awesome organisation.

May 18, 2021 - Quality Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. So, the most important is ... This company really cares about its employees. 2. And other than that yes, it takes care about our pocket. 3. We can get some good hikes, if we have qualities. 4.The reward and appreciation is real time. 5.No company politics.

Cons

I have not experienced it yet.

Human Resource

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xoxoday. Also thanks for pointing out all the positives about working at Xoxoday. All the best! In case of any issues, write to us at mybuddy@xoxoday.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Reviews