93% would recommend to a friend
(21 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work culture" (in 3 reviews)
Found 21 of over 21 reviews
Updated 10 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 Oct 2023Fullstack EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
- They foster a positive work environment characterized by a supportive work culture, where senior staff actively assist junior members, fostering a collaborative and nurturing atmosphere. - Employees experience a strong sense of belonging within the team, where their contributions are highly regarded, instilling a deep sense of value and appreciation for their work.
- The workload is substantial, requiring individuals to assume multiple roles and responsibilities, necessitating versatility in their tasks. - The organization offers fewer perks and benefits in comparison to similar positions in other companies.
- 2.01 Aug 2021Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
- Great tech people at top, supportive and drive a great tech culture - Ownership of work - Flat hierarchy - Flexible work timings
- Low compensation - Very low hikes wrt a growing startup, not based on performance - Weak top management - Startup culture demolished by parent company - Micromanagement
- 5.017 Aug 2021Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Intern
Great Work Culture, great peers, free food, flexible work, Amazing boss, Great Work Culture, great peers, free food, flexible work, Amazing boss
No Cons as of now, seems like a great place to work, Fells good to be part of this amazing ograniztion1
- 4.07 May 2019Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
1. Good work culture, flexible timings. 2. The office is just next to the metro. 3. Working with a great tech team, exponential learning. 4. Good domain to work in, lot of future opportunities. 5. Strong leadership. 6. Free lunch. 7. Salaries are at par with the industry from this financial year.
Not really cons, but would improve once the company grows- 1. Due to client requirements and commitments, the dev team is involved in multiple projects at once with unrealistic timelines just to get the project. 2. Currently, the company does not have a work from home option. 3. Alternative Saturdays are working.
- 4.029 Dec 2020Android Developer InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
I got offer through AngelList and it has been my best so far experience as an android developer and pay was good being intern as work from home due to pandemic. I learnt some way off things which I would have never developed and learned new stuff. My manager was pretty cool. He helped me and always pushed towards learning whenever I got stuck. Communication and responsing of Zeliot members is amazing as they were always on time with meetings ,emails , etc
Timings were a bit long in length as working for intern.
Zeliot Reviews FAQs
Zeliot has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 21 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Zeliot to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
93% of Zeliot employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zeliot 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.