Zeno Group Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated 23 Nov 2019

3.5
Zeno Group Chief Executive Officer Barby K. Siegel
Barby K. Siegel
Pros
  • "A fun and friendly agency with a great culture(in 7 reviews)

• "great place to work, great culture, supportive teams members(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews

"Great Place To Work + Company Culture"

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Zeno Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Started as an intern for 6 months and was hired on as an AAE. As an intern you can participate in extra curriculars and attend happy hours to get to know your colleagues. Definitely an experience where you get out of it what you put into it. Similar to ANY other experience it forces you to go out of your comfort zone - if you make an effort to get to know your teammates it is a great place to work. Best piece of advice is to raise your hand to participate in everything - shows you are willing to learn and will likely result in a decrease of "busy work" that you're handed.

Cons

long hours from time to time, but that happens with every job which is why you want to work at a place you are passionate about

Zeno Group2019-11-23

Zeno Group Response

January 7, 2020Chief Talent Officer

Thanks so much for providing feedback and for the great advice you've offered to people who might be considering an internship at Zeno.

2. "Intern review"

5.0
    Current Intern - Intern - Hourly in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zeno Group for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work! I love the work environment and the accounts I work on.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Zeno Group2019-09-30
  3. "great culture and a great place for starters"

Current Employee - Developer in Kuala Lumpur

I have been working at Zeno Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

great place to work, great culture, supportive teams members

Cons

favouritism from top management over servicing clients

Zeno Group2018-03-09
  4. "Solid agency for Tech PR experience"

Former Employee - Vice President in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Zeno Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Silicon Valley office is a great place to get both consumer and enterprise tech experience with a smart, collaborative team. It’s small enough that you have a sense of what everyone is working on, but large enough to get a range of experience over time. Local leaderships sets a positive tone.

Cons

The Zeno brand is not well-known in the Bay Area, making recruiting and new business more difficult. Zeno offices outside of California often take a different approach, which can make collaboration across the network challenging. The work-life balance is typical of any agency and will entirely depend on the client mix at any given time.

Zeno Group2016-01-09
  5. "Fun culture and great learning"

I have been working at Zeno Group

Pros

Zeno is a great place to work at. The agency has some really good clients and the people are also a lot of fun.

Cons

The company doesn't sponsor work visa for junior to mid level positions if you are not an American citizen.

Zeno Group2014-08-15

"Collaborative, high energy, passionate"

5.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zeno Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Aside from the nuts and bolts pros of working at Zeno -- great benefits package, generous vacation and holiday time, fun/innovative work spaces -- it truly is the culture and the people that make this a great place to work! My coworkers are extremely creative and passionate people and that plays out in the work they do for our clients. The culture encourages collaboration and teamwork in and out of the office, and it allows for personal and professional development at all levels. The junior staff are exposed to senior leaders and clients in a way that they wouldn't get a larger agency and the more mid-level/senior staff are constantly being exposed to new situations that give them opportunities to think creatively and push the boundaries of what PR can do. Coming from someone who isn't on the PR side of the business, I can happily say that all the above apply to the administrative functions as well. We're always looking for best practices and new processes to streamline the overall business and to enhance the culture as we continue to grow globally.

Cons

The "cons" with Zeno are the ones that apply to a lot of other agencies. It's necessary from time-to-time to put in some long hours to get the job done and you also have to juggle multiple client needs at the same time. The great thing about Zeno is that the community here provides a real support system for when busy season hits, and we're all willing to go the extra mile to help each other out in tough spots.

Zeno Group2013-07-17

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews