ZestMoney Reviews

Updated Sep 22, 2021

Found 110 of over 138 reviews

4.3
ZestMoney Co-Founder & CEO Lizzie Chapman (no image)
Lizzie Chapman
Pros
  • "work environment is friendly, coworkers are supportive in terms of making you understand the project(in 13 reviews)

• "ZestMoney believes in creating an encouraging work culture which motivates employees to scale up and design the best product(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/life balance mostly dips more towards a particular side(in 5 reviews)

• "no cons till(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Early to say

Sep 22, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture - Flexible - Ownership - Work life balance - Business model

Cons

- No proper guidance from senior - No clear communication plan

2. 5.0

Best company to join.

Sep 2, 2021 - FinOps Associate in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Work Culture 2) Induction 3) Salary 4) Work Timing 5) Lovely team and Zest Family 6) Employee benefits 7) Career opportunities

Cons

I don't have any cons to give for ZestMoney, since I joined the company. I'm sure in future also I won't be having cons to mention for the company.

1 person found this review helpful

ZestMoney Response

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience at ZestMoney has been so positive and we are extremely grateful to receive your valuable feedback. We will continue working hard and stay committed to being a Great Place To Work.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you are aspirational person with big dreams, it's not a place for you

Sep 17, 2021 - Risk Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment and supportive team

Cons

Learning and growthis very limited and workload is high

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Aug 26, 2021 - Design Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get lots of freedom to work

Cons

No cons to share as such

5. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Aug 23, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Upbeat place. Wonderful management. Awesome culture. You get to grow

Cons

People are so competitive that you will get a complex of underperforming at the top of your game

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome team to work with

Jul 27, 2021 - Software Development Engineer II in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Take care of employees Nice exposure to technology Managers talk well Get Good machine to work with Leading Startup in BNPL industry

Cons

I didn’t faced any downside or any cons here. Overall experience with team mates and managers are awesome. I would recommend to join this company

7. 3.0

great work-life balance

Jul 31, 2021 - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

friendly work environment, helpful heads

Cons

Lack of planning and management

ZestMoney Response

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you like the work environment and our leadership group at ZestMoney. Meanwhile, we would love to get more details regarding your concerns so that we can improve on the same. Could you reach us at hr@zestmoney.in.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Decent company to stay for few months and gain knowledge

Jul 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- good reputation in market - good technical systems

Cons

- HRs make promises while hiring regarding job title and compensation in next review cycle but they are not fulfilled on joining the company - lack of exposure - lack of support from other teams.

ZestMoney Response

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience and would love to get more details so that we can improve on the same. Could you reach us at hr@zestmoney.in.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good culture and healthy environment

Jul 19, 2021 - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company which actually cares about it's employees. Great work environment and technical exposure. Good to start off your career or even in long term. Folks are really passionate about tech.

Cons

Only con which I feel is it's that large scale

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Zestmoney is good company to start your career

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Good compensation Challenging work

Cons

I didn't find nothing till now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Reviews