Zimmerman Advertising Reviews

Found 662 of over 747 reviews

3.1
Zimmerman Advertising Founder and Chairman  Jordan Zimmerman
Jordan Zimmerman
Pros
  • "everybody here makes the work environment smooth and easy(in 39 reviews)

• "It is a fast paced environment that will keep you on your feet(in 36 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sweatshop under appreciated long hours(in 47 reviews)

• "lack of work life balance among the staff at times(in 44 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee

amazing

May 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

environment was good and amazing

Cons

crowdy place full of people

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Orthopedics

Mar 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can learn a lot in orthopedics

Cons

Nothing to say anything negative

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place for learning

Jun 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-You learn A LOT -Most people are proactive -Great/big clients -Exposed to various departments

Cons

-Pay is not the best -Management is not very organized -HIGH turnover

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Media Planning/Buying/Strategy/Activation

Jun 22, 2022 - Integrated Media Buyer - Broadcast Activation in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good entry level position. Good clients. Good kitchen. Good coffee. Valet Parking.

Cons

Salary doesn't grow very fast for the amount of work that you exert.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

It's A White Man's World - 24/7 Seriously

Jun 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule/remote work from home (only if you qualify though) Those who have been at the agency a while are extremely hard working and knowledgeable in their field.

Cons

To my knowledge, all C-Level employees are old, white men (no women or non-white person in site). The same handful of men keep getting promoted over and over again too. 24/7 seriously is not a recommendation, it's a requirement. Be prepared to work nights and weekends. Definitely takes on more then they can chew. Some teams are just hanging on for dear life hoping one day they will catch up.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Please Work Elsewhere

May 31, 2022 - Account Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers were some of the most amazing people I'd ever met. Made some lifelong friends here for sure.

Cons

Literally everything else. Overworked and underpaid is an understatement. My team worked 60+ hour weeks- which almost always included weekends- and I was making less than my roommate who worked in fast food. I'm not joking. It is insulting to have worked hard for a degree and to be paid pocket change, but still be worked as if you were making six figures. It wasn't uncommon to see my coworkers in tears at their desks. The content we were forced to aid in creating was embarrassing. We foster a culture that allows our clients to treat us like dirt and summon us to do nonsense work "24/7 literally" - and they do. Some of my friends that worked in other departments were not allowed to take lunch breaks. Please work literally anywhere else and save yourself the stress.

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

What was I thinking

Jun 10, 2022 - Amd in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Zero, nothing, nada zip zilch

Cons

Low pay, clueless bosses and management will lie cheat and steal whatever they can.

8. 5.0

Innovation black belts

May 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Words that come to mind are insightful, innovative, educational and inspirational.

Cons

Wish I had more time in the day to give back. Such an exciting company.

9. 4.0

Great So Far

May 4, 2022 - Account Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

People have made me feel very welcome. Onboarding process was really helpful and left me feeling ready for the future. A lot of talk about growth from early on. Have noticed a lot of employee compliments from management, which is always encouraging. Currently has a hybrid work environment.

Cons

none as of right now

10. 1.0

review

Jun 7, 2022 - Account Supervisor in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

large scale agency with international brands

Cons

red tape, lack of collaboration, dissatisfied employees

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 662 Reviews

Zimmerman Advertising Reviews FAQs

Zimmerman Advertising has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 747 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Zimmerman Advertising to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Zimmerman Advertising employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Zimmerman Advertising. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

56% of Zimmerman Advertising employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zimmerman Advertising 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Zimmerman Advertising Job Seekers