71% would recommend to a friend
(2563 total reviews)
83% approve of CEO
Found 2,563 of over 3T reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Work Culture and Exciting" (in 155 reviews)
- "Zomato is certainly a place that has the potential for growth and a good culture." (in 130 reviews)
- "The only pro about Zomato would be the great people I became friends with on the content teams across the US." (in 121 reviews)
- "I like to do job in Zomato because of the good behaviour with employees giving good salary" (in 90 reviews)
- "Great team who make you feel motivated all the time." (in 59 reviews)
- "No work life balance can only do unnecessary stuff to get ur way to the top" (in 235 reviews)
- "Management is poor, Alternate saturdays are frustrating" (in 70 reviews)
- "Stretched working hours" (in 68 reviews)
- "The 'challenge' with this job is mostly the unnecessarily long hours and trying to give yourself a good enough reason why you're doing this." (in 31 reviews)
- "bad managers is a con" (in 30 reviews)
- 5.022 Oct 2023Avp supply chainCurrent Employee
Freedom to explore new ideas Great team to work with Supportive leadership
Employee benefits could be better Lack of team outings / off sites
- 3.04 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
income isn't bad if you meet the incentives. If you don't, it really doesn't make sense to work on. IMO, if you're working full time, it's possible make a net income of 15000-20000 every month, Part time, you earn very low and totally isn't worth it. You are insured fully for accidents, and can work full time for select days if you want to, which is a W for me. some days, you can work for 10 hours and earn a net income of 1000, while other days, the same amount of hours will get you 500 barely.
pay is horrible for part time gigs you aren't treated with basic human respect at times wait pay is non existential don't join zomato if you're a student, or are looking for any part time income. If you want to work a full day, then, and only then is it profitable enough.1
- 4.026 Nov 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
one of the best company for a fresher to start & exponential growth
very bad work life balance
- 4.020 Nov 2023Software Development EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
A. Learning is great. Always something new is brewing B. High level of ownership C. Tech stack is quite good
A. Job security here might be a concern B. Work Life balance might be an issue here, since jt's very fast paced
- 2.020 Nov 2023Growth ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCalcutta
This company doesn't care about their employees always looking for profit but don't care about employees family at all
If someone is I'll seriously company will not consider your situation only talked about target never go for humanity.
- 4.025 Oct 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
- great work ethics and talented colleagues - You will work on amazing problems to figure out real time solutions - If you're serious about creating an impact, Zomato is the place to be in
- toxic leadership, founders - Anxiety driven company; Most of them resign within 10 months of joining - Unfortunately there hasn't been many startups baked out of Zomato. compared to counterparts like Flipkart Mafia and Ola Mafia. It's because Zomans just don't care after you quit the workplace.
- 4.013 Nov 2023ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
great benefits like free gym, dietician, therapist, fitness coach, fitness trainers etc.
work pressure is a lot, festival holidays are also optional
- 3.015 Nov 2023Key Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Work culture Flexibility Leave Policy Company Reputation Young Crowd
Dis organized Processes are not defined Heavy multi tasking and unrealistic targets
Zomato Reviews FAQs
Zomato has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,812 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Zomato to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
71% of Zomato employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zomato 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.