Zuper Chennai Reviews

Updated Jan 20, 2022

Found 12 of over 15 reviews

5.0
Zuper CEO Anand Subbaraj (no image)
Anand Subbaraj
  1. 5.0

Handling Technical Documentation of Zuper

Jan 20, 2022 - Technical Writer Specialist in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Flexible work hours 2. Free Unlimited Snacks 3. Competitive Salary package. 4. Frequent Pizza Party, Team Lunch, and outings. 5. An opportunity to explore various team roles.

Cons

Not Applicable. People working with ZUPER will have only a positive experience.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best startups

Dec 26, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

The amount of flexibility they provide in terms of work, timings, and resources is splendid. I am so happy that amongst all I chose Zuper as my employer. Never seen such sane souls all around and building such a positive environment to work.

Cons

There are no cons to describe here. The company is growing and there is a lot to expect in 2022.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Finest place to start your journey with an amazing work culture

Feb 13, 2021 - Android Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zuper believes that a great culture is a driving force to a great environment. The leadership team is transparent and supports a growth mindset. People in here are amazing. The team is very supportive and they are always ready to throw a pizza party🍕 What Zuper offers? - Zuper offers flexible work timings. Need not chase timesheet clock, tick tick tick... - Transparent leadership team - Has a clearly defined vision and mission - Happy hours, parties - Nice people and a positive atmosphere - Health benefits - Freedom to forge your own ideas

Cons

Growth pace can be intense, but it forges you to be great at your skills

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

"Progressive environment that rewards success."

Jun 2, 2020 - Customer Success Specialist in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

The positive things at Zuper are all of the benefits you want in a company. Great people, good pay, great social culture, fun projects, excellent benefits, flexible time. I get to collaborate with talented, creative people from diverse backgrounds. I love the open, inclusive environment. I can be myself at work!

Cons

Nothing to complain, I'm really happy here.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

When your work is PEACEFUL !!

May 29, 2020 - Backend Engineer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am an year and some months old at Zuper. These guys are amazing to work with. As for the Pros: 1. You don't have to run behind the clock. 2. Zuper humans (this is what we call ourselves) are more open than OpenSource. 3. Self motivation is the key here. The team is very supportive - it's a young and vibrant team. Even though this is a startup, they have a great working system and even WFH policies. 4. WORK is FUN. You'll look forward to be at office (we might have monday blues at times) 5. Last but not the least, you'll definitely learn things and improve when you are at Zuper. We grow as a team.

Cons

Nothing hits me now. So, I'll be back here when something comes up!

CTO

Thanks for the candid feedback. We are glad to know that you love working at Zuper. We put our co-workers satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

6. 5.0

Best Place to Work & Career Growth

May 28, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working in Zuper is fun and lots of opportunities to learn new things. Best decisions I have made of my life is to join Zuper. Zuper Team dedicated take feedback from the clients and work very seriously. Flexible to work with everyone and together gain knowledge.

Cons

No cons at all. Great place to work.

CTO

Thanks for the your feedback. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

7. 5.0

Best Place For Career Growth

May 27, 2020 - Android Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are friendly here, Everyone is treated equally, Flexible working hours.

Cons

Sometimes you should be ready to invest more time apart from your regular working time to finish the project on time.

CTO

Thank you very much for such a great review and we are glad to have you in our team!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best workplace to learn and grow in your career

Feb 3, 2020 - Front End Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Zuper for more than a year and it has been a great, productive and fun-filled journey. Reasons to love working at Zuper: 1. We learn something new everyday. 2. Team members are very supportive and encouraging. 3. Great work-life balance. 4. Freedom to explore new areas and learn new technologies. 5. Open to suggestions and innovations 6. A very young and enthusiastic team to work with. Every day is a great professional learning opportunity.

Cons

No cons as such. It is a great place to work for.

1 person found this review helpful

CTO

Thanks for taking your time to share your comments. We really appreciate your positive feedback and we are excited to have you in our team!

9. 5.0

Best Company ,Great Environment

Feb 3, 2020 - IOS Applications Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a company you love to work with . It’s a open office , so no cubicles . Zuper has a very good stress free environment and a very energetic team. At any time for any queries people are there to support you . After I have joined here my interest to learn new things has increased a lot , every day somehow I will get to learn something new . Each and everyone at Zuper is an inspiration to me in different aspects.

Cons

I don't find any cons working at Zuper

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It’s amazing to be here!

Feb 3, 2020 - Marketing Executive in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

A team which shares their knowledge and is quick to adapt and open to ideas! Love working here and the office is amazing too!Being a start up,they don’t dump too much work on you and they check on their employees from time to time. All of them are a great team and there’s so much that you can learn here.

Cons

No cons. Just wish we get more free pizzas at break .

Continue reading

CTO

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to have you in our team and we will ensure to get more Pizzas :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews