Found 813 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The management is poor." (in 61 reviews)
- "Some managers have made unethical and immoral decisions in the expense of the employees" (in 33 reviews)
- "Bad upper management, Non deserving candidates are at higher position in company" (in 29 reviews)
- "With the consistent poor leadership of those in charge, I'm honestly surprised Zynga can ever finish a game." (in 25 reviews)
- "Many people work long hours and the company is a little lost." (in 21 reviews)
- 5.027 Nov 2023Talent Acquisition PartnerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
- Lots of Learning. - Great Culture and People - Great Benefits
None . I do not see any cons
- 4.011 Nov 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
PMs have massive ownership and accountability. Culture is kind and fun loving.
Things move slowly. Talent in other functions is not where it needs to be.
- 5.028 Oct 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
- Get change to learn new skills - No micro management - Friendly and always ready to help managers - Amazing kitchen with free food ( breakfast, lunch and snakes ), - Always full pantry with fresh items. - Work life balance - Connected workplace
There aren't any cons which I know.
- 4.017 Sept 2023Senior Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Great place for people who enjoy games and wish to own a P&L and improve them using data and player insights. Great colleagues!
Leadership needs to understand games as well as Product Management. Too frequently are decisions made without clear cases for impact. Working on old games can significantly reduce scope of feature and design additions.
- 1.09 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
talented people who have big ideas
low salary package they offer .also promotions are very less . now they made mandatory to come to office every 2 days week . which is insane cause the inflation is too much .room rent in banglore is up 40 50 percent . zynga is much better before t2 acquisition. before covid i can understand to come to office but after covid everything is changed . some of my friend didn't want to come to office but just a sake of office culture they have to spend money ofln room rent . and banglore is overcrowded and costly city to live . i can understand for seniors and leads to come to office cause they get good packages but for small level employees they have to suffer too i hope they can change the rule3
Zynga Reviews FAQs
Zynga has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 1,309 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Zynga to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
95% of Zynga employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zynga 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.