What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "poor management and hard to get promoted" (in 227 reviews)
- "Low salary and very little wiggle room since the company places everything in set brackets depending on title." (in 202 reviews)
- "LOW pay and constantly under staffed" (in 173 reviews)
- "Too many managers in each department meaning it’s too hard to find the right person." (in 100 reviews)
- "Long hours and age limit is 16 and older" (in 83 reviews)
Found 5,311 of over 7T reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.014 Sept 2023Sr.Manager-SalesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Good working environment Good work life balance Sense of ownership
There are no cons of working with adidas
- 1.06 Jun 2023Data EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
You need not adapt if you are coming from a services based background as you will be treated as an external. Some Data Engineering teams are doing good work and worth learning.
Management is not at all there when you talk about DNA department. The Directors of Data Engineering Teams, especially those who are from the SAP background or have been converted from infosys don’t know anything when asked question but will show the authority as they are the Prime Ministers. People sitting in Herzo and Amsterdam consider themselves client and you as the service provider and they don’t have a way of talking. Data Engineering Directors of few Engineering Teams like marketing team and sales team will ensure that toxicity keeps prevailing as these people are puppets to the Product Owners and speak the same language as the POs. There is no scope of growth especially for those joining gurgaon office. All you will feel is the future is dark. You would be promised 15% variable but they don’t pay it stating the org is facing losses. While they promise these when hiring new people in the same financial year. PS. Still If you are joining ensure you are not joining the Consumer and Marketing Team or the DTC Team. Other teams are still better. Directors of these two teams are puppets and know nothing and are responsible for toxicity6
adidas Reviews FAQs
adidas has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 7,387 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at adidas to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of adidas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated adidas 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.