albelli Reviews

Found 71 of over 100 reviews

3.8
albelli CEO Tristan Money
Tristan Money
Pros
  • "Innovative IT company with offices next to Central Station(in 9 reviews)

• "Great location, Amsterdam Central(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The open floor plan is nice but can be noisy sometimes(in 3 reviews)

• "no real contra, but Dutch courses for the international employees would be nice(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Super

Mar 7, 2019 - Chef in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

That hotel is superr and learning new things

Cons

Learning new things and New dishes

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Product. Fun, Open, Ambitious Work Environment.

Sep 7, 2021 - Chief Product Officer in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Albelli is a great place to work. Our core products are fun to create and bring happiness to millions of people. We are part of an international team of talented and committed employees. People are supportive of each other, always focused on doing the right thing by the customer and by each other.

Cons

Like any company, we have our dose of challenges that make it hard to move as quickly as we would like, either from technology challenges or the work required to establish the right path to take. But we are making substantial progress in breaking down our obstacles as we meet them.

Response albelli

Thanks for such a great rating and honesty about our strengths and challenges as a company! You’re right, sometimes we don’t move as fast as we could (we are working to improve our decision effectiveness across the various teams and throughout our organization), but we do make sure to always think of the customer and of each other in everything we do.

3. 1.0

real disrespect for employees

Oct 13, 2021 - Machine Operator in The Hague
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working in albelli for no reason it's production work nothing special. three shifts no time for family life but i search other work i have to driver 80km per day.

Cons

For a long time, a complete disrespect to the employee. . Of course, problems are reported to manager. every situation is the fault of the employee and People from the agency work only for the season after that the albelli will not say thank you but goodbye. There is no possibility of promotion for Romanians, Czechs, Poles etc. from Eastern Europe only for Turks, Moroccans and the rest. If you are smart, educated and self-respecting, this place is not for you. This opinion will not change anything about alblbelli because people have two faces and every plastic smile is the first step to lie.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great workplace but lacking in personal growth

Aug 31, 2021 - Account Manager in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Haven't experienced any toxicity since I've been here and in last 3+ years, it's a great workplace

Cons

Lack in strategic direction and personal growth

Response albelli

Thanks for your review, we are happy to hear your experience at albelli is positive. Part of our company strategy is to help our employees develop their best career moments with albelli, so we are working hard to create a growth culture where your development is a key part of your journey with us. We’re also working on creating stronger job profiles, a total reward strategy, and career development opportunities, so please watch this space!

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

good employer

Aug 27, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

fun company, a lot of nationalities, challenging projects

Cons

I can not think of any

Response albelli

Thank you for your 3.0 star rating, we appreciate your positive feedback! We work hard to create a growth culture and have challenging and innovative projects, so we’re happy to hear we’re succeeding here.

6. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Every good developer is leaving the company

Aug 25, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

No much pressure to work

Cons

The company is very disorganized. It takes years to make a simple decision. Low salaries compared to the market, absolutely no opportunity for growth and recognition of the employee's work.

Response albelli

Thanks so much for your review, we’re sorry to see that your experience in albelli isn’t great right now. We want albelli to be a place where you develop your best career moments, so we’re really sorry when we hear we need to step up here. This year, we are working hard to improve decision effectiveness across our teams and organization, and are focusing on creating stronger job profiles, developing our growth management, and setting a total reward strategy. We truly appreciate reviews like this, because they are a reminder that we can improve, and that the energy we are putting into the topics above isn’t going to waste. We very much hope that a year from now you’ll be able to look back and say that albelli has grown and gotten better, and that you do feel valued within our company.

7. 5.0

Flexibility and good mood

Jun 10, 2021 - Marketing Executive in Paris
      Business Outlook

Pros

Albelli did much more than resisting the covid-19 crisis. The business is doing well. The situation has been well managed internally, taking care of the employees' personal concerns and constraints. Remote working did'nt prevent the projects from progressing. When the covid-19 crisis is over, we will keep a great flexibility to come or not to the office.

Cons

After more than one year of remote working, I am missing my colleagues and willing to live again good socialisation moments (drinks, lunches, parties...).

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with room for personal growth

May 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Albelli has strong ambitions in the photo products space and encourages this ambition throughout employees. I love coming to work every day because it’s always dynamic, always engaging and always fun. This is the rare company where you are empowered to take chances, to grow, learn and succeed. When you have a good idea and can show the value, there is space to bring it to life. Great people - I started during the corona period, and in spite of remote working, have quickly integrated and feel part of the team. I find the employee culture warm and supportive. I look forward to in-person events and parties to get to know everyone even more. The positive attitude is infectious. I am continually impressed how colleagues really believe in albelli, value what we do, recognize the trust our customers put in us to preserve their memories. I see this every day in the work colleagues do, across the organization.

Cons

At albelli, we are ambitious and move fast, so change is common. This is great for people who love that but can be challenging for some.

Response albelli

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-star review. We really appreciate this! Great to hear your start with albelli was great and that you’ve been infected by our positive attitude. We are certain you will develop your best career moments with us. And we too, are looking forward to our in-person events and parties 😉. They really are awesome!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

albelli cares about customers and employees

May 25, 2021 - IT-medewerker in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great results despite Covid-19. The business continued to grow and the company very quickly adapted to working from home. New policies have been formed regarding home office equipment and remote working. We can work from other countries a few times a year, enabling us to travel home despite having to go into quarantine on arrival and return. Team atmosphere is great, we mix fun (online games) with delivering value.

Cons

It is sometimes hard to have visibility of what else is going on in the company outside of our team.

Response albelli

Thank you for your 5-star review of albelli! We have worked hard to provide our employees with support when it comes to working from home and work abroad, so we are glad to hear this has been benefiting you. We will do our best to keep finding new ways in which we can support you and create a better connection across teams in the business.

10. 4.0

OK

May 2, 2021 - N/A in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good employer and nice colleagues

Cons

Growth opportunities are somewhat limited

3 people found this review helpful

Response albelli

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad to hear you enjoy working in albelli with our incredible colleagues. We are currently working on our job grading and rewards project which will make growth opportunities in albelli more clear.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Reviews