Found 1,453 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good and flexible" (in 226 reviews)
- "There ARE some nice perks and the corporate culture is great if you are single in your mid" (in 225 reviews)
- "Great people and they make time for your professional development" (in 179 reviews)
- "Work culture is good" (in 84 reviews)
- "Pay is good" (in 77 reviews)
- "Few managers are extremely bossy and micromanaging which could make your work life a nightmare." (in 81 reviews)
- "Company has a lot of great (and some not so great) ideas that come down from Senior leadership." (in 72 reviews)
- "Lots of employee changes and poor management." (in 72 reviews)
- "Pay could be better and the previous layoffs are concerning" (in 27 reviews)
- "Old technology but nowadays shifting in new" (in 22 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW14 Apr 2023Lead Ux DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWatertown, MA
The work is rewarding and I've never worked at a place that was so inclusive. athenahealth is a leader when it comes to UX in healthcare. Strong user involvement is encouraged and validation gives an opportunity to refine a workflow in ways that project success is more frequently realized. There's a supportive UX leadership team that continues to help the organization evolve.
Like many companies reassessing their organizations after COVID, athena is embracing a hybrid structure. Historically, athena has been able to create a strong, devoted, and loyal culture on site. It is harder to get to know people when you typically only interact with them during virtual meetings or through asynchronous communication.1
- 5.027 Oct 2023Member of Technical Staff(MTS)Former Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
I regret leaving this organisation. I had the best WLB here. Its a very good organisation. You get the best work life balance. Very decent pay as per the market. Employee first organisation. The products here are decent enough. Most of them are using latest tech. Just a few products are old. But they will all be migrated soon. If u got offer, just join if u r concerned about mental peace. From smts onwards they give ESOPS. You get free cab, yearly 10k wellness benefits.
Some newly made managers are lacking in their managerial skills. Lot of old people. Sometimes it feels like u r in some old-age home. Few managers and directors failed to recognise engineers hardwork.
- 5.010 Nov 2023Associate Member of Technical StaffCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Some of the best work life balance you will find out there
This is more team specific, wish mine was a bit more challenging
- 5.027 Oct 2023Product AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
Amazing growth opportunity competitive salary and allowances , Great work environment n benefits
Work life balance is slightly lower compared to other companies. but if you're willing to grind it out at start, you can 100percent reap the rewards, its a trade off
- 5.016 Oct 2023Senior Web DesignerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsChennai
*As a healthcare-focused company, you can enjoy additional advantages, particularly in the realm of health-related benefits such as insurance and wellness programs. *The company offers remote work options for employees who live at a greater distance from the office.
The salary increase offered may not significantly exceed the current market rates.
athenahealth Reviews FAQs
athenahealth has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,355 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at athenahealth to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
88% of athenahealth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated athenahealth 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.