bioMérieux Training Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 Jan 2016

bioMérieux CEO Alexandre  Mérieux
Alexandre Mérieux
1 Rating

"Lombard--It's OK but needs Improvements"

Former Employee - Training Specialist in Lombard, IL

I worked at bioMérieux full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most people are nice and easy to get along with-especially in the production department. You will learn quite a bit about industry regulations there and company processes. They have a great quality control team there that does an excellent job.

Cons

I worked closely with many mid-level management people, and they really need to terminate half of them. I was VERY surprised how some don't follow the rules, do not want to take accountability for the work that they're doing (or not doing), and don't set a good example for their team. This was the main reason why I left. This and the fact that my responsibilities were drastically increasing with no extra pay.

Continue reading
    bioMérieux2016-01-20

"Black Listed for being educated..."

Former Employee - Training Specialist in Hazelwood, MO

I worked at bioMérieux full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent wage, and great benefits. Overall, a nice place to work. A business dedicated to saving lives, all over the world.

Cons

Corporate office had great management and communication with employees. However, the manufacturing facility managers' were egotistical, and could not be trusted. You were either in the clique, or definitely treated like an outsider.

Continue reading
    bioMérieux2013-01-13

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews