Found 277 of over 7T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good and there is strong support to have a balanced life style (work and other interests)" (in 562 reviews)
- "The people are great to work for and the company is more stable than most oil & gas co's in the industry." (in 390 reviews)
- "good pay and not very hardwork" (in 335 reviews)
- "Getting every other Friday off is very nice and the work life balance is good." (in 333 reviews)
- "Salaries are good but very unvertain" (in 218 reviews)
- "Poor management and to much politics" (in 182 reviews)
- "Managers have a tendency to focus upwards rather than looking after development of their team." (in 94 reviews)
- "The hours were long and boring" (in 73 reviews)
- "Technology Leadership is poor and there seems no understanding or what is happening in their areas..." (in 64 reviews)
- "Slow career progression (people stay at company for long periods and therefore you must 'earn your stripes' so to speak before being promoted)" (in 59 reviews)
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.015 Feb 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
good perks but depends on your part of the business. Upstream get flexible working with compressed working weeks giving a friday off every other week, the rest of the business doesnt. Working from home is beginning to become more popular and the working environment is very work-life balance oriented.
limited potential for progression. there has been increased emphasis on making the process transparent, but it still seems to strongly depend on who you know. seen best results from people leaving the company who then have had good retention offers. general advice is leave and come back to get a promotion
- 4.018 Jul 2016AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKuala Lumpur
Flexible working environment with encouragement to take a day to 2 days to work from home (depends on team lead). There are opportunity for lateral movement among departments. The people here are generally nice and helpful. There are fun activities and events such as Employee Value Proposition, movie day, family day, CSR, etc.
Benefits are lower than other Oil & Gas shared services companies. Management doesn't seem to care much about the employees' as long as they can fulfill their projects and performance target. Although they emphasize on team work, but the management themselves are very self-driven2