deVere Group Employee Reviews about "earning potential"

Updated Oct 20, 2021

Found 53 of over 807 reviews

4.0
deVere Group CEO Nigel Green
Nigel Green
Pros
  • "The earning potential is like no other businesses I’ve come across(in 44 reviews)

• "You get out what you put in, so if you are willing to put in hard work then you certainly get rewarded for it here(in 37 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours but in this job, all roads lead back to you(in 86 reviews)

• "has never been more true than working at deVere(in 72 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "earning potential"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

5 Stars

Oct 20, 2021 - Senior Wealth Manager in Porto, Oporto
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined deVere straight from university at 21, 8 years ago, and have so far worked and lived in Malta, Doha, Geneva and Porto. My training, Qualifications, career progression and earning potential have far exceeded my expectations.

Cons

There can be long working hours, but if you want to succeed in any job or industry this is standard.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee

You’re just a number

Sep 28, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA) in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great sales training and Awesome location

Cons

Lies about earning potential Toxic culture

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

driven professionals

Aug 17, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA) in Tokyo
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a young professional, deVere Group gave me access to first-class training and endless support from senior team members. Adrian Rowles, both as a person and Area Manager, constantly guides and helps me to enhance my professional skills. There is unlimited earning potential that only rely on how much effort you put into your daily work. Since day one, I felt supported, valued and part of a great team of driven individuals!

Cons

Hard work is required (not a cons if you want to achieve great results!)

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Opportunity

Apr 16, 2021 - Senior Wealth Manager in Málaga
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uncapped earning potential Exceptional training from industry leaders in both finance and sales Biggest and best in the industry with a clear vision on what from senior management on what we are trying to achieve moving forwards Sense of purpose Meritocracy Progression opportunities

Cons

No cons for me, I love it here!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The perfect company for me

Jan 26, 2021 - Senior In-house Recruiter in Malta, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training, support, earning potential, culture, incentives, global presence, qualifications

Cons

It's not for everyone of course

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ok

Feb 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

High earning potential for right kind of person

Cons

Horrible sales culture akin to a 90s boiler room

Be the first to find this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not for your average person

Oct 14, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for 18 months after joining as a grad. The first 12 months of this were tough and I worked harder than I had ever done in my life for little financial reward. The management structure rewards those who are committed. I was putting in 60 hour weeks and although I was not seeing the monetary gain at that point, I was given access to the world class training I needed. 18 months later my earnings are reflecting the work I put in, and everyone knows the earning potential in this industry. The thing with the role is that most people do not stick through the tough times to get to this point and that is a shame. My best advice is to come into the company fully committed or don't come into it at all. Look at the people who have succeeded and follow their example.

Cons

Long hours are expected - but if this puts you off then financial advice is probably not for you. Fast paced, things change quickly in the company and you have to be on your toes.

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fantastic opportunities for those wanting to be directly in control of their success

Aug 28, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Milan
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic opportunity to work abroad in so many locations. A great starting point for people wanting to get into the financial service sector, the company provides masses of training and support to take exams to become qualified. Your success is directly correlated to the work you are willing to put in, so is great for people looking to excel with uncapped earning potential.

Cons

Not suitable for people who want a 9-5 office job, as you will achieve nothing in this role. You must be prepared to invest a considerable amount of time into yourself and the role.

6 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Big opportunity

Aug 25, 2020 - Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Progression, development and ability to help clients reach retirement goals. Huge opportunities if you want to work hard and progress through the system. Clear targets and criteria to step up to the next level. The training from management is excellent. Fantastic products especially the notes and apps.

Cons

Hard work however the earning potential is reflective of this

5 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun, lively open office environment and fantastic earning potential

Jul 26, 2020 - Business Development Representative in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, lively open office environment and fantastic earning potential

Cons

You get out what you put in. Not really a 'con' but means its definitely not for everyone.

4 people found this review helpful