eMids Technologies Reviews

Updated 28 Apr 2021

3.7
eMids Technologies President & CEO       Saurabh Sinha (no image)
Saurabh Sinha
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Best company to learn about Healthcare domain"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at eMids Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can learn more and there are vast opportunities are there

Cons

They use little outdated software and projects time spans are less

March 8, 2021SVP

Thank you for a great endorsement. We are glad you are having a good learning experience working with us. Not sure what you mean by outdated software. Given that most of our engagements are on digital engineering, our employees get a chance to work on the latest technologies. Please reach out to your HRBP or any senior leader if you have specific feedback to share. Wish you the best! Hope you remain safe and healthy.

2. "In Every six month one ramp down and employees are fired."

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at eMids Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

As soon as you enter the company and start working on the project, you will get to know from your colleague that you should try searching job because this project is going to ramp down. So Senior here are good and they let you know about the storm that you are not aware of,

Cons

1.Cave age technology. 2.incapable managers 3.worst salary. 4. They are not reimbursing the internet bill.I have to pay from my pocket as I was working from home. 5.They have a policy that if you stay late in the night you get free food in the cafeteria, But you have to ask the managers and the managers will not allow , that means you have to buy the food with your money and managers will enjoy the money that comes from client for food for employee. 6. Same as the food policy they have a cab facility and here also you are not allowed to have cab daily if you use the cab continousely for two days then third day manager will scold you.

April 26, 2021SVP

Thank you for taking out time and sharing this detailed feedback. We wish you had a better experience with us. We are quite surprised with this feedback. Being a digital engineering leader, most of our work is in latest technologies. We have all the facilities for employees working late although we do not encourage them to stay back late so that they can have a better work life balance. It would have helped if you had discussed these concerns with your HRBP so that we could have cleared your misconceptions. Wish you the best. Hope you remain safe and healthy!

3. "Good company to work for"

Former Employee - QA Lead Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at eMids Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Learning, training, work life balance, outings

Cons

only in USA health care

May 3, 2021SVP

Thank you for sharing this positive testimonial. It is always wonderful to hear from our ex-employees. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience working with us. As a leader in Healthcare digital transformation space, we have consciously decided to be a specialized player. Most of the work that we do is in the latest technologies. Wishing you the best! Hope you remain safe and healthy.

4. "Great company to work"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at eMids Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good place to work Lot of learning opportunities Always get to work on new technologies

Cons

Healthcare is the only domain which they work.

April 26, 2021SVP

Thank you for sharing this positive testimonial. It is always wonderful to hear from our tenured employees. We are delighted to hear that you are having a great experience working with us. We are proud to have you a part of emids family and look forward to your continued success. Wishing you the best! Hope you remain safe and healthy.

5. "Emids is a service based MNC which is doing good in healthcare related projects"

I have been working at eMids Technologies full-time

Pros

Good learning and team work

Cons

short term projects and bench concept

April 26, 2021SVP

Thank you for this encouraging feedback! Great to hear that you are having an enriching experience working with us. As a Healthcare digital transformation leader with an exponential year on year growth, we can assure you there is no dearth of projects. There is a dedicated workforce management group who enhances the skills of an employee who is between projects. Wish you all the best and many more years of continued success with us! Hope you remain safe and healthy.

"Work environment is very good. Company gave so many opportunities to learn in a real time projects."

Former Employee - Test Analyst in Bangalore

I worked at eMids Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Working Environment 2. Flexible hours 3. Cafeteria 4. Exposure within project for fresher to learn

Cons

No cons from my side

April 19, 2021SVP

Thank you for this encouraging testimonial! Great to hear that you had an enriching & a delightful experience working with us. Your feedback has been noted and we are in the process of revising our entry level salary structure. Wish you all the best and a great year ahead! Hope you remain safe and healthy.

7. "Company rules"

Former Employee - Software Test Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at eMids Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

They celebrate all festivals. Human resources department is so good that they become more than friends.

Cons

Not much scope for new technology. Less scope of automation testing

April 19, 2021SVP

Thank you for this positive endorsement! Glad to hear that you had a great & joyous experience working with us. We encourage all our employees to learn new technologies and grow in their careers and it is our continuous endeavor to provide a great work environment, with cutting edge technologies to work on. It would have helped if you had reached out to your manager / HRBP for timely assistance. Wish you the best. Hope you remain safe and healthy!

"Working here from past 11 years"

Current Employee - Senior Team Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at eMids Technologies full-time

Pros

I have joined emids in 2010 as a Trainee Software engineer and currently, I am senior team lead. Spent 11 years here and my experience is great. Lots to learn here, great working environment.

Cons

Nothing as such. Has been good 😎

March 29, 2021SVP

Thank you for this wonderful endorsement! We are proud to have you as part of emids. Wishing you the best for continued success, for many years to come. Hope you remain safe and healthy!

"Nice place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at eMids Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Staring from fresher to any position , you will be learning always and work life balance is very good.

Cons

No concerns because always comfortable place

April 5, 2021SVP

Thank you for this encouraging testimonial! Great to hear that you had an enriching & a delightful experience working with us. Would love to have you back as a part of the emids family. Wish you all the best and a great year ahead! Hope you remain safe and healthy.

"Below Standard Company, Give Chillar in name of Salary"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at eMids Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros as such, they will make fake promises while joining and then, when you come to know that it was all fake. You will be helpless.

Cons

They give 12k in hand salary to fresher, which far below from industry standards.

April 26, 2021SVP

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are disappointed you did not have a great experience working with us. Our compensation framework is at par with Industry standards, and time to time our compensation bands are updated with industry bands. We have noted concerns on entry level salaries. There is a team currently looking into it. Wish you all the best. Hope you remain safe and healthy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 431 Reviews