eQ Technologic Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

eQ Technologic Software Engineer Reviews

Updated Nov 19, 2019

3.7
eQ Technologic CEO Dinesh Khaladkar (no image)
Dinesh Khaladkar
  1. "Company"

I worked at eQ Technologic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good company.Every year get handsome increament even if you are average performer.Never review performance ,never retrench anybody.Fantastic company. No need to work from home.Surplus employees hence little workload. Instean of working in MNC it is better to work here .No work pressure at all.

Cons

very little work load .no new technology .

Advice to Management

Should not retrench employees on performance base.

eQ Technologic2019-11-20
  2. "Good company to work for but..."

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at eQ Technologic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work culture Good exposure Good products

Cons

It totally depends on which team you are working in.

eQ Technologic2019-09-16

"Good work but bad place to work."

I have been working at eQ Technologic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good work. If you are good at what you do you can make a mark for yourself and progress quickly. Good compensation

Cons

Absolutely no importance to making employees life easy and no facilities provided in that regard. No cafeteria. No snacks. No adequate parking facilities. Salary structure is rigid and as per company's convenience only. Old school thought process. e.g. no work from home policy with the thought that employees might exploit it. Non existent HR. No HR forums to get your concerns addressed.

Advice to Management

Adapt with the changing times. Employees don't just work for just money anymore.

eQ Technologic2019-08-29
  4. "Good for fresher's"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune

I worked at eQ Technologic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

eQ technologic is a really nice company to start your career with. Having worked with multiple teams I learnt a lot in three years of experience with eQ technologic.

Cons

When working with the Product Development team it's very difficult to get your ideas implemented.

eQ Technologic2019-08-18
  5. "Very nice organization"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at eQ Technologic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here is technically strong and lots of things to learn. Very good management.

Cons

N. A. No such cons

eQ Technologic2019-08-08

"Best company to work with!!!"

I worked at eQ Technologic full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked in this company for a year. I had training for a few months and then I was placed in a MAT team. The team I worked with was very friendly and helpful. I was a fresher with no experience. My manager understood that and guided me on every step of my career. The time spent in this company was the best working experience I had. Everyone is very nice and helpful. The salary is always on time. And the HR... department is great as well. The senior managers insist not to work overtime unnecessarily. Everyone stays connected and help every department.

Cons

You should be able to handle multiple projects at a time and should always keep on learning new technologies in order to come up with efficient solutions for the customer requirement. And if the deadline is close you might have to sacrifice some of your leaves. But the good thing is that they encourage to finish your work in time of you don't have to do overtime.

eQ Technologic2019-07-17

"Life at eQ"

I have been working at eQ Technologic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good company , work life balance, good culture

Cons

outdated technology, other than that no cons as such

eQ Technologic2019-06-20
  8. "Good company"

I have been working at eQ Technologic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- good salary - relatively less work

Cons

- no recreational activities - no sponsored outings

eQ Technologic2019-04-07

"eQ not a good company for growth high pay and no learning. eQubeMI team can be described as SLAVARY."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune

I worked at eQ Technologic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good salary compared to other companies. CEO is active and energetic. Company is doing well with all good clients in its bucket. Work work work and only work on CORE JAVA no framework used. You will get to learn how to work under pressure and do useless stuff and again redo stuffs the other useless way.

Cons

Lack of vision Poor management eQubeMI team is pathetic. Manager is not all supportive and team leads are puppies. Manager has a use and throw kind of approach. Stories are recited in meetings about irrelevant stuffs. CTO has no vision, procasination is the key to derail things. On all issues, let's see what can be done is the CTO motto. Every team seems to be helpless when there is a discussion about issues.... You will learn stuff which has no value in todays world and the cost at which you are hired is very very competitive and with the skills and competitive salary it will be difficult to switch the company or learn new stuff in future. HR is not even able to solve issues related to PF. No recreational activities . No work from home. Salary increment is notified face to face or on chat and you can write in paper to not forget it.

Advice to Management

Rework on management, all the way from CTO to leads. Have a feedback system and make the feedback count. Managers and team leads anonymous feedback should be taken from employees, anonymous as some managers are not sporty if pointed out. Make HR work for employees.

eQ Technologic2019-03-24

"No Work life balance if you are in the MAT team"

I worked at eQ Technologic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Many opportunities to work on different tasks and projects. -Great exposure for fresh graduates. -Talented set of people to work with.

Cons

-There is no proper process for increments. -Very unprofessional behavior at workplace which is extremely uncomfortable. -No work life balance if you are a part of the MAT team. Very long working hours. Working on weekends. -No compensation for extra working hours or working on weekends. - The top management takes no action against unprofessional behavior which gives a bad experience to freshers who look forward... to extending their career at eQ.

Advice to Management

- Actions should be taken for bad behavior in the teams. - Yelling at each other regularly in meetings is nowhere positive for the employees. -Compensation for long working hours or work on weekends is must.

eQ Technologic2019-03-07