ektello Reviews

Updated Jun 14, 2022

Found 40 of over 76 reviews

4.6
ektello President & CEO Andrew Watt (no image)
Andrew Watt
Pros
  • "I feel ektello truly is a great place to work for(in 26 reviews)

• "She was also a great resource and advocate throughout the hiring process(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Only that I did not find Ektello sooner(in 9 reviews)

• "I don't really have anything negative to say(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Company

Jun 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely positive culture and fun teams to work with. Very rewarding.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

An experience with nothing bad to say about them.

Jun 14, 2022 -  in Chantilly, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

never any pay issues. I was always paid on time and they always communicated Holidays and which of them are approved pto and not approved. Their payroll team I dealt with is top notch and if you ever are dealing with an issue within submitting your time they were always available via text and response time was always quick and they never failed. Very flexible working for them as a contractor.

Cons

having to do what they have to do after the pandemic and the amount of changes that I am sure they had to make within how they have to manage their contractors, it was never their fault. That's how their clients want it and they have to abide by it so I hold no ill will towards all of the accommodations/exemptions I had to submit. It was inconvenient to say the least but again, that's out of Ektello's control so they did what they had to do but at the end of the day my contract was never in danger so this is not an Ektello con but a client specific con.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I can't imagine a better setting to work as an agency recruiter

Mar 4, 2022 - IT Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Everyone is involved. The President of the company still works in Sales every day. 2. Healthy competition. The company is segmented in small teams, and we have regular competitions against the other teams or other individuals. 3. They embrace remote workers. They pivoted when COVID hit and there has been no mention of going to the office. They make remote work. 4. You aren't on an island. Your team of coworkers is communicating with you every day. But at the same time - you aren't micromanaged. 5. They compensate recruiters well. Competitive base + commissions. It is feasible to make 100K here. They also have annual reviews where your base salary is renegotiated.

Cons

1. No 401k option for recruiters that I am aware of. 2. Some teams have better clients/accounts than the others and that can cause some resentment

4. 5.0

Postive Experience

Jan 11, 2022 - Senior IT Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great competitive roles to work on with large clients. 100% remote work.

Cons

No growth within company. No promotion opportunity.

5. 5.0

Great Place To Work

Mar 17, 2021 - Recruiter in Ronkonkoma, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management & sales teams, great clients, great rate base pay and great commission structures and a fantastic team environment

Cons

Highly competitive field with a highly competitive clients

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company, Meh Beniefts

Jan 13, 2021 - Video Editor in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The team at ektello is great and keeps in touch during assignment! - There's health insurance and PTO included in packages. (insurance a little too much $$$ w/ not so great coverage but it's offered I suppose) - I love the company I'm contracted to work with.

Cons

The big con I think is the lack of proper benefits, which I mean kind of comes with being contracted out to any company.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I have been working with Ektello for one of their clients as a contract employee for more that 3 years

Aug 19, 2020 - Operation Research Analyst in Detroit, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent principles and ethics. Very supportive and reachable team of account managers, HR and top level management. Transparent, healthy and growth promoting culture.

Cons

Not too many. I like being with the company.

8. 5.0

Great company - Supportive Management - Positive Work Environment

Aug 17, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Troy, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management, excellent office space, positive work environment, flexible schedule and great coworkers!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about my experience so far. It's been great all around.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work With

Aug 14, 2020 - Graphic Designer in Lakeland, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

My recruiter, Monica Stone, is absolutely amazing. She checks in regularly to make sure things are going well. She was also a great resource and advocate throughout the hiring process. I've also spoken with Mary Stapleton on many occasions and can tell you that she genuinely cares about your experience and works to make sure you feel included and valuable. Being a contractor can sometimes feel isolating, but with ektello and team you will feel like you are truly a part of something larger. Thank you.

Cons

None at the current time.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ektello treats you like family

Aug 13, 2020 - Digital Producer in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ektello was created by contractors for contractors and it shows. They are responsive as a company, personable as individuals, give full benefits package (!), and they work fast for you.

Cons

There are no cons to choosing Ektello. They went above and beyond normal recruiting services.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews

ektello Reviews FAQs

ektello has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 76 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at ektello to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ektello employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ektello. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

98% of ektello employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ektello 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with ektello Job Seekers