ektello Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-time Part-time

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Andrew Watt

1. "There Is Literally No Benefit To Work For Ektello"

Former Employee - Store Planner in Boston, MA (US)
    Former Employee - Store Planner in Boston, MA (US)

I worked at ektello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing. There was no benefit or saving grace of Ektello.

Cons

the pay was awful - intern level, and there was no budging. Never really checked in to see how I was doing, what I liked about the job. Never attempted to reach out and help me secure further employment. The timetracking system is tedious and non-intuitive.

2. "Great Company. They value their employees."

Current Employee - Software Developer Consultant
    Current Employee - Software Developer Consultant

I have been working at ektello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working as a Consultant for ektello.
    I must say that they value their employees.
    They try to take care of you in every possible way they can.
    Very friendly co-workers.

Cons

ektello's benefit plan is way expensive.
    They don't have 401k.

Advice to Management

None.

"Contracted Benefits Administrator - Indianapolis, Indiana"

Former Employee - Benefits Administrator in Carmel, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Benefits Administrator in Carmel, IN (US)

I worked at ektello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very professional, honest and personable recruiters. Offers great pay and health insurance. Contracts with outstanding companies with possibilities for permanent employment! ektello is the best staffing company I've ever worked with (20 year professional).

Cons

No real cons come to mind other than the waiting period for health insurance. A remedy for that would be to shop the Matketplace for benefits in the meantime.

Advice to Management

Your recipe for success is working both internally and externally. How refreshing. Can't thank you enough!

5. "Sourcing Specialist Review"

Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Specialist in Cranford, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Specialist in Cranford, NJ (US)

Pros

I have worked on the staffing side within a few agencies, here is what I can tell you:

1. The base compensation and commission structure is by far the best I've ever had
    2. The team environment (even though I sit remotely 100% of the time) is wonderful. Everyone wants you to succeed, and all help in doing so
    3. The clients that I help staff for are high end, large corporations and some medium sized as well. Overall. It's not a "turn and burn" atmosphere. Take pride in our customers as well as the candidates equally
    4. Best role I've ever held
    5. Benefits package - including medical, dental, vision, PTO, Sick Days, and Paid Holidays.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons at the moment. If I had to say something, maybe that they don't have a 401k to match yet, but I do have a 401k that I pay into.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You've really made this a great environment to be a part of.

6. "Committed to People"

I have been working at ektello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The theme I always hear from the people at ektello is that they want to take care of people - talent, customers, each other. Communication is wide open, and there is a commitment to listen and to continue to invest in their people. That's something I value in my employer, and why I'm happy to be a part of the team.

Cons

As a relatively young growing company, ektello doesn't have some of the 'institutional' leverage of the bigger companies, but they try to make up for that with better service and customized answers to individual needs. I actually like that approach, so it's not really a 'con' for me.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on your people!

7. "Great Company! Good People!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Troy, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Troy, MI (US)

Pros

I am new to the "Contractor" employment status. Everyone I came into contact with were happy to answer my questions. HR is very responsive and my Recruiter acted more as mentor.

Cons

None at all. Any issues, questions or concerns are always addressed with priority.

Advice to Management

The communication and rapport created by the team made me feel confident in choosing this company.

8. "Ektello Cares"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

I have been working at ektello (More than 3 years)

Pros

They care about me and want the best for me, they listen and provide access to the highest level CEO, CFO, etc...

Cons

A newer company but that is not a bad thing!

Advice to Management

Continue to care about your employees and this company will continue to grow. It is so exciting to be a part of the ektello team and watch the incredible growth! Thank you.

9. "Humhhh......"

Pros

Not much. Interestingly, the last few reviews on Glassdoors are very complimentary and are from internal staff!

Cons

Temperamental style management. Querrelsome attitude from internal staff including management. Growth oriented company with a mission to sell at the expense of mistreating people.

Advice to Management

Condescending attitude is not productive. Please check your ethics before passing judgement on others. Meet with your staff on a regular basis and maintain a productive dialog. Understand that people are key factors to success. (Clients and employees).

10. "Turnover Tells a Story"

Pros

Lots of turnover on recruiting team means more jobs available for other recruiters. You get to throw people at jobs and see if they get them. I received my paycheck on time every pay day.

Cons

A select group goes way back with the leadership team and gets away with unprofessional behavior and is constantly recognized. It is all about who you know, do not be fooled into thinking the spotlight will shine on you no matter how talented you are. Most leaders here are ineffective, passive aggressive, and shady.

Advice to Management

Leaders need to learn the meaning of the word "integrity" and then practice it. Respect all employees who work hard to make your company successful.

11. "Not the best!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

I worked at ektello (More than a year)

Pros

Person that I worked with was knowledgeable, friendly and very attentive. Able to meet with the sales person before the interview. They offer PTO and Holiday.

Cons

Benefits are expensive. Interview process took way too long. Recruiter left the company. They don't have a lot of clients, very small.