Found 619 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.026 Sept 2023Full Stack Web DeveloperFormer Employee
- can work at any time & any place. - utilize arbitrage to my needs - expose to lots of company and people
- Not steady flow of work - Own management is difficult
- 5.010 Sept 2023Creative Lead and Senior 3D GeneralistCurrent Employee
Having vast experience in Project Management, Interpersonal Communications, Team Management, Customer Service, Project Coordination, Having expert knowledge of working on Domestic and International Projects.
Not Available up to now
- 5.024 Aug 2023Freelance PhotogrpaherCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsChennai
Flexibility Better Pay Work Life Balance Time to work on other Interests
Instability Payment lapses Anxiety of the Future
- 5.026 Mar 2023Video EditorFormer Employee
I had been doing freelance for over 3 years along with a few part time , Freelancing makes me so independent and motivating .
Well you don't always get works , there are times you might have to sit idle.
- 5.024 Mar 2023Senior AnalystFormer EmployeeGurgaon, Haryana
work life balance work from home
not of useless mandatory trainings that you are constantly reminded to completed and shouted out as "DEFAULTER" if you haven't completed till the the time you complete
freelance Reviews FAQs
freelance has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 1,538 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at freelance to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
85% of freelance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated freelance 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.