hipages Reviews

3.8
hipages CEO and Founder Roby Sharon-Zipser
Roby Sharon-Zipser
1 Rating
  1. "A team genuinely on a mission"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at hipages full-time for more than a year

Pros

– the people and culture at hipages is amazing – get to focus on real value and interesting problems – a growing market sees this space heating up, opportunity is healthy – hipages is the largest of its type in Australia

Cons

– as a fast growing company, sometimes initiatives get reprioritised

2. "Great office vibe"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at hipages full-time for less than a year

Pros

hipages is big on internally promoting and management are willing and keen to help you succeed. You get out, what you put in. No matter your job description, your idea is always heard and encouraged. The office culture is always buzzing, people are always working together and socialising, there are loads of employee benefits, hipages supplies breakfast options, there are always events and

Cons

It's a fast pace work environment and things can change at any minute - but if you thrive on a challenge and can adapt with the company, you're sure to enjoy it.

Continue reading
  3. "Refreshing and inspiring tech company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at hipages full-time for less than a year

Pros

'Real' people solving real problems and opportunities. Genuinely no politics! Able to make a difference and feedback is listened to. Lots of effort to make people feel included and to stop and have fun with team mates - parties are better than what the really big tech companies do. Main thing is you get to be yourself and do great work everyday.

Cons

Don't have the sky scraper views and really flashy offices of the big tech companies - but soon forget that as you get lost in the great work.

4. "Love it!"

Administration in Sydney

I have been working at hipages for less than a year

Pros

The best reason to work at hipages it the culture and the people. You can tell as soon as you walk in that the people that work here - want to work here! Everybody is happy, smiling and quick to lend a hand. We definitely all work as one massive team, just with our different functions.

Cons

That I didn't work here sooner!

"A great company to work for and an opportunity to be a part of something big."

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Sydney

I have been working at hipages full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Excellent culture: Everyone is very welcoming and helpful. The team is quite democratic in making important decisions, which allows everyone to have their voice heard. Also, the management team is very supportive of people proposing and implementing new ideas. - Focused on improvement: There is a lot of legacy code and systems, but the team is focused on modernising our tech stack and processes. I have found this quite refreshing, as some other companies just talk about updating systems, but always shy away from the challenge of doing so. - Positive company trajectory: The company takes a data-driven approach to ensure that we're growing the business in a sustainable way. There is a tremendous amount of opportunity ahead, and I believe with the strength of the existing team the company will continue to grow and achieve it's goals.

Cons

- There is a lot of legacy code, so it takes a while to get up to speed. - Sometimes have to rush things out to achieve short-term gain, instead of taking more time to make a cleaner, long-term solution.

6. "Love the company"

I have been working at hipages

Pros

The best part of working with Hipages group is the culture, everyone is so friendly and it has a great work/life balance. I've been working for the company now for almost two years and it's been one of the best career decisions I've made. My team is absolutely amazing, I really enjoying coming into work and look forward to the years to come.

Cons

Not Applicable - Love the company

7. "Have never been happier in a company or role."

I have been working at hipages

Pros

The culture, friendly environment, great work-life balance. Even though there are 100+ staff, still has a small company feel (like everyone matters). Great CEO - sits on the floor with staff and has time for everyone. All senior management are approachable and very friendly. Really feel valued and enjoy coming to work.

Cons

Can not think of anything..

"Great work culture."

I worked at hipages

Pros

The company has a great work ethic and culture. Plenty of opportunities to get to know everyone in the office.

Cons

Not a bad word to say.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 58 reviews