iPlace Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • As the company is growing very fast the work pressure is their (in 11 reviews)

• No cons as everything till date is transparent (in 17 reviews)

"Review"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The good thing about this company is that everyone is given an equal opportunity to express themselves and grow. Employees who show their dedication and commitment, will be recognized and given a chance to prove themselves. The company tries really hard to give whatever they can, in whichever way, back to the employees. I think its high time now, everyone starts to realize this and appreciate it. iPlace has always believed in setting ambitious targets for themselves which makes them unique in a way that it completely trusts its employees. The company also strives in coming up with brilliant ideas through "We Make a Difference" and try to implement the ones that are most feasible for everyone. I absolutely love the fact that we are now trying to give back to the society, especially to the ones that really need it. So hats off!!
    Well, nothing is perfect. But it can come very close to perfect when people support and share the same vision. I understand that iPlace is a growing company and we will make mistakes, but its our job to help improve and contribute in making this company a great place to work for.

Cons

Every company will have some things that needs to be re-visited or changed. That may not be a con necessarily, however just an eye opener. The way we deal with our retention is really important for us to build a bigger brand. Things can get a little tricky when it comes to handling attrition and retaining employees that are good, but it can be over-come with the help of a little training and guidance.

Advice to Management

Please continue to help build iPlace a great place to work for. Or if I may quote the CEO, "The best company to work for". Ambitious again, but that what we are known for right?!

iPlace Response

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your support. :-)

2. "iPlace reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Good if you know how to work smart.

Cons

Rules and strategies need to be client specific

Advice to Management

Management needs to understand that we work for the client and need to implement rules that arespecific to the client rules and strategies should not be iPlace specific

iPlace Response

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks for your review. LaunchPad and the data collected actually translates into custom strategies for each client and their business model. They are not specific to iPlace in any way, but the type... More

"Very bad experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Get to learn abt US recruitment from india

Cons

Management is very weak need to improve.overall not a good company to work with.