iPlace Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

5.0
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • No cons as everything till date is transparent (in 18 reviews)

• Cafeteria food not available for late night shift (in 7 reviews)

1. "Excellent Work Place! Love Coming to Work, Proud to be iPlacer"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent Work Culture, Dependable Management, Great Company, Love the Core Values. Company has the best incentives and has superb benefits.

Cons

No cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

iPlace Response

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your great feedback! :-)

2. "One of the Best Companies to Work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a progressive and forward thinking company. The biggest pro is its amazing culture. iPlacers truly believe in work hard party harder concept (many would vouch for our awesome parties). It is completely performance based and as a company, iPlace allows many growth opportunities to everyone. If you perform, you grow.

iPlace aims to create win-win-win situations (win for employees, win for our clients and win for employees). Transparency and open door policy is a positive. Anyone can pick up the phone and dial our CEOs number to have a one on one chat at any time. Even though the office has lots of cabins, the management team sits on the floor and cabins are used only for conference calls and meetings. I do not know of any other company who does that.

The company is growing rapidly and the employees are growing with it. Freshers (myself included) joined this company a few years back and are already leading teams of their own. We have examples of performers becoming team leads and managers within 1-2 years of joining the company. Many people think that this is a con - but in reality, iPlace believes that if someone is doing well and has the potential, they should be given the chance to learn and live up to that potential which in my opinion is a wonderful for a company to do for its employees. Unlike traditional companies where you slog for 8-10 doing monotonous work to get anywhere, iPlace develops leaders right from the word go.

Work environment is good and people overall are very helpful. The marketing team does a lot of fun activities like games, fun fridays and small events. We have corporate tie-ups with lot of restaurants.

Compensation and benefits are comparable to any other company. Salaries are always on time.

Cons

The biggest con of iPlace is work-life balance. There is a lot of work pressure.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

iPlace Response

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for believing in the company. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

"A Wonderful Journey - Still Continuing ..."

Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The work environment is pretty healthy and largely motivating.

Cons

Due to the nature of the business and the daily long commute, the works hours are sometimes a big stretch.

Advice to Management

We are moving in the right direction and just need to keep working on it. And along the way we should always remember to appreciate and respect every bit that each employee contributes towards making iPlace a great organization.