iPlace Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.8
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • No cons as everything till date is transparent (in 16 reviews)

• Cafeteria food not available for late night shift (in 7 reviews)

1. "Awesome Company to work !!!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. On time salary
    2. Friendly work environment
    3.aweosme location (World Tarde Center)

Cons

Nothing as of now. Great going

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

"iPlace | MyPlace | The Best Place"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best company to work with in terms of Salary, Work Life Balance, Work Environment, Work Culture. Proud to work with the best and the largest RPO in the "World".
    The benefits offered by my iPlace is un-comparable and I don't think so any company out there in the market can afford these kind of benefits for their employees. iPlace has always been, not on time but before time when it comes to the salary day (No Company Does that). The employee is paid their incentive on time and sometimes he/she is paid even if the client does not pay us on time. You work hard and work smart and you will get rewarded for the same. The management is super friendly with such an Awesome, Energtic and Cool leader "Mr. A". Overall iPlace is the best company to work for.

Cons

The recently promoted "Team Leads and Managers - Only", first need to learn people management along with just "Recruiting". They should actually concentrate on the Leadership development program that the company has to offer (which is an awesome program). Before they are given the responsibilities, the higher management should evaluate if they are ready to take on that additional challenge.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management as it is led by an Awesomly Perfect Leader "Mr. A".
    Strict Advice to the white HR Guy "Mr. U" to start giving importance to people's referrals as iPlace is a company that encourages referrals for a better team building. The white HR guy "Mr. U", please start giving importance to the "male" employees/candidates also, rather than just "female" employees/candidates, those who come for an interview or those who refer someone. Hope you get what I meant. ;)

"Wonderful company with the best work culture."

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and understanding. Career growth solely depends upon performance.

Cons

The cafeteria food is not worth the money.

"Fire the COO Who Plays Favorites"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Used to be a great company, especially when they announced the LaunchPad program that was supposed to create a fast path to higher positions and better pay. I was very happy when I first heard about it. Well, those clusters have since collapsed, and instead of firing the incompetent Heads, they were simply removed and now all work on the COO's "special projects", none of which make money although he has ensured that the way it is presented to the CEO is that they have tremendous potential. But when you put a bunch of losers in special projects that couldn't handle a very structured format, how could they ever be successful in new business?

Cons

Due to the Heads leaving the clusters there are now only two managers running the entire sourcing business and three managers on the night shift. Since the COO doesn't like or doesn't care, nothing has been done to fix them. All he does is protect his little gang of friends. I blame the CEO for not listening to what people say about the COO. He has become very dependent upon him and refuses to listen to anyone who has bad things to say about the COO. It's sad because there are many.many fine people who have come and gone over the years due to this terrible management style. We loose as many employees as we hire each year, so there is no growth potential since everyone has to train new people and get them ready. It seems training doesn't have any control over that situation either. They are blamed for attrition. Talent Acquisition is blamed for attrition, yet no one blames Operations which is where most people leave. They see no managerial support, no training, and special favors beeing doled out to a special few.

Advice to Management

Stop taking trips to Bangkok with single women from the company, You are both married men and it is bad form to act that way. It seems like the company is just a folly for the two of you to do whatever you want, like there is all this money and we ar so rich we don;t have to play by others rules. Neither of you can handle a schedule or meet on time, yet expect it of others. Until you start running the business like a business, you will continue to set the unprofessional standard we are all supposed to follow. Remember those core values? Start acting on them.

16 Oct 2017 – Chief Financial Officer

iPlace’s management team is very open to receiving feedback and we are always looking to do better. If you are in fact currently employed by iPlace as you claim, I strongly encourage you to meet with... More

6. "Very unorganized ceo doesn’t care about us only cares about minor projects and heads"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Massages and easy to bring friends for work.

Cons

This is a big workplace of gossipers and cheaters and liers. Everything is fall apart. Ceo doesn’t care about us. He come here and he only care about heads. I lie to Americans about where I live. Why not be proud to say Pune? But no we say Virginia and lie. We do all the work and get paid small amount compare to US workers. Then they talk bad to us if we say something true to US companys. Coo is bad. CEO is very bad and act like he care when he come but is fake. Everyday is a new thing like the ceo and heads can’t make up there minds with anything. We spend months thinking one thing then it gets changed like nothing. I look for other job. IPlace is a joke. All good reviews are lies because they make us do it they tell us here to write good reviews but there fake. Not me. I tell the truth. I look for other job there are many US companys here.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing to us about great plans with iPlace. Everybody see how messy it is. Pay us more and try to keep us. That is why so many of us leave every year. You loose as many as you train. Bad company to work for. CEO and coo you are a joke. You waste so much time on company values and don’t do any of them. You waste time on things that is not important and make big deals out of little things. Focus on honesty.

7. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

Too good company. All of the managers, colleagues are fair and adhere to the policies of the company. Employee friendly company

Cons

Cannot think of any cons at the moment

Advice to Management

Superb CEO

14 Jun 2017 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for the positive review. We are always looking for ways to improve, so please share your thoughts and ideas through our iMakeaDifference program on the intranet. Cheers.

8. "Iplace Review"

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best Company to start with , good exposure to different working environment. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Cons

Not much , because every comes has some flaws , no company is perfect.

Advice to Management

keep working as you are.

14 Jun 2017 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your positive review. :-)

"Best RPO in India"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time

Pros

I have worked with this company for almost 2 years.

Believe me, this is the best company to work for.

1)- salary on time
    2)- Incentives on time
    3)- friendly work environment
    4)- Great learning
    5)- company's COO is the coolest person, I have ever met...he is one of the most hard-working employee of this company and he has great management skills...hats off 2 u Sir..

6) No pressure..( thats why I consider It the top RPO in India)

7) No hire and fire policy..

Cons

No cons :)

Currently I'm not working with this company Still I would say that I lf you want to make your future in Recruitment then plz plz join this company :)

This would be your best decision of your life..

Trust me!!

Advice to Management

You guys are rocking and I wish you all will get more and more business for this company and will get more growth ..

Best wishes,

Ex- Iplacer

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your review. Be sure to join the "Ex-iPlacers Club". HR wants to stay in touch with those that may want to return after working at other companies. Contact... More

"iPlace USA"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

Pros

it is casual at times, people are your age group, floor is god to work on

Cons

irrational decisions without basis, randome promotions based on proximity to CEo

Advice to Management

Chill out, appreciate more, look at other people apart from your friends circle for promotion

1 Sep 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Again, as stated numerous times, managers have no authority to promote you or increase your salary. Our unique LaunchPad organizational structure enables anyone to work hard and grow their teams... More

11. "iPlace"

Current Employee - Head Recruiting Operations in Pune
    Current Employee - Head Recruiting Operations in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good exposure to every aspect of recruiting business

Cons

as every growing company has some things to work, iPlace is undergoing the same changes.

Advice to Management

Great job !!

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback! :-)