iPlace Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Recruiter

4.5
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Performance-Based Culture, Respect, Knowledge and Creativity, Integrity, Transparent Growth Structure through LaunchPad, Excellent Growth Environment" (in 37 reviews)

• "I liked the work environment with best facilities" (in 74 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons for the company as if for now" (in 41 reviews)

• "The company is growing (which is a good thing)" (in 14 reviews)

1. "Top Recruiting company for personal and professional development"

Current Employee - Principal Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Principal Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have the pleasure of working in iPlace for three years now. Not only have I learnt a lot of unique sourcing tools but also got to work directly for Fortune 500 clients. iPlace has a relaxed, stress- free working environment that fosters creativity. Freshers are given the unique opportunity of being mentored by experienced recruiters to learn how to work effectively. Programs are in place to allow recruiters - both experienced and freshers to learn new recruiting and sourcing tools. Employees also get a chance to learn about the workings of other departments in the company like marketing, H.R., Shared services, etc. This helps them to get a better understanding of how the company works and prepares them for the future. Employee welfare programs like health check-up, free gym membership, etc. allows employees to not only take good care of their health but also to develop long lasting camaraderie among themselves. The company follows workplace gamification which enables employees to be in total control of when they get their appraisals and promotions. The management follows an open door policy which enables employees to freely discuss their problems. All this and a lot more makes iplace the best company to work in Staffing industry.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. "Performance Centric Company"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

· Working at iPlace is one of the best decisions that I’ve ever made in the professional front.

· The office work culture is amazing with various kinds of employee engagement activities and competitions going on.

· They have awesome benefits (free gym membership, spa, meal, concierge services, etc.), incentives, salary hike structure/promotions (employees can take a maximum of 7 hikes in a year) through Launchpad gamification, leave policy and US holidays (Long weekends during Thanksgiving and Christmas)

· It’s an employee-oriented company where employees are treated with respect regardless of their positions.

· iPlace is about performance, process, getting results, and treating clients as well as employees as stakeholders.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

3. "FunFridays !!!! 😀"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

FunFridays at iPlace are just amazing. Throughout my whole professional work life, this being my fourth job is the best till now as the fun events that happen over here are at its best. It keeps us engaged and creates a fun environment to work in. People are excited for the FunFriday themes and pictures are clicked by a professional photographer who is too friendly and never denies clicking pictures to any employee. I have never been into such fun work environment with any of my previous organizations. Fun with work at iPlace is the best for all the employees.

Cons

No cons. Its an employee oriented company.

4. "Amazing Benefits"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am associated with iPlace for 2 years now and the things that I mostly like about this organization are the benefits that they provide for the employees. They provide a list of benefits like free gym for all the employees, free meal, spa facility, insurance and many more. The work culture is amazing too. I just love the time spent at iPlace.

Cons

never thought of any cons.

5. "Amazing Place To Work"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Environment, Amazing Colleagues and best place to work

Cons

Nothing as such as of now

Advice to Management

Nothing as Such

6. "Great place to work"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and positive environment, motivating management and cooperative seniors.

Cons

Escalation on emergency leaves rest is perfect.

7. "BEST PLACE TO WORK!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (Less than a year)

Pros

Great managers that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Leadership's push for continuous improvement and development of employees and individual career growth at the same time.

Cons

Not experienced any cons yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and hard work. Our company ROCKS !!!

8. "On your Gamification!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Iplace is definitely a great place to work with! Amazing benefits are provided like Spa in between work, Free Health Check ups, great discounts at various places and much more. People are very friendly and supportive. Work culture is great. They have this great tool of launchpad gamification which helps you to grow. All occasions, festivals of all cultures are celebrated unitedly at iPlace without any discrimination.

Cons

No cons as of now

Advice to Management

Keep it up

9. "“iPlace USA-Top knotch culture and work/life balance and also Fun and Growing place to work.”"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

IPlace USA is a good place to work Great work and life balance. Surrounded by extremely intelligent individuals that you can learn from. Growth is systematic and completely under your control. We have free Dinner, free coffee every day. People here are nice and easy to work with. Iplace is fast paced but not cut-throat competitive. I'm happy to be facing a new challenge and tackling something big and I also respect that the company sticks to the mission to help job seekers.

• Great career opportunity.
    • Friendly environment.
    • Benefits.

Cons

Cons

No cons for the company as if for now.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management

No Advice from my end...
    Good Management!!!

10. "iPlace is mybestworkPlace"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at iPlace for almost a year now. iPlace is one of the best company to work for in Pune.
    Here, Management does care for their employees. Here people not only enjoy their work but also the work culture.
    It's a friendly atmosphere here at iPlace. Your growth is in your hands and the way you perform. Incentives are very lucrative and goals/targets are achievable.
    Company also provides lots of benefits to its employees (Free Gym, Free Food, Cab, company parties, CSR actitivites, fun/games at work) which keeps the employees
    motivated. Your ideas are appreciated, valued and awarded.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Thank You!