iPlace Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Recruiter

4.4
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It's a great company with a youthful and friendly work environment (in 66 reviews)

• The open door policy helps us a lot (in 24 reviews)

1. "Performance-Based Culture"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for a year and I just love its culture and the friendly environment here. During my training when they first explained to us about LaunchPad, I was a bit confused. But then later on as I got integrated in the system, I felt that Launchpad is so empowering! It’s just like a game with the scoreboard for everyone to see – your promotion and appraisal are in your own hands. The STAR earning concept is so boosting and motivating that the employees make it a point to achieve their strategies and perform better.

Cons

Should increase the cafeteria timings till morning.

Advice to Management

Well organized management. Kudos to your hard work,

2. "Awesome iPlace"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its been wonderful to be a part of the iPlace.
    - Great Work Culture, you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated
    - Best thing is WeMakeaDifference program which helps not only our personal lives but also the people in need. I just love this as there are not manycompanies would think about giving back to the society
    - Feels awesome to work with a talented team
    - You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work
    - Flexible working hours
    - Work and Fun go hand in hand
    - Marketing Team is amazing to the core as they keep everyone lively

Cons

Didn't find any yet !

Advice to Management

Encouragement and Motivation you spread is cool and is difficult to describe in words. Keep going the way you are.

3. "Good place to learn and grow your career."

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company to work for, great benefits and good place to learn and grow your career. The entire company is gamified through the company operating system LaunchPad. The goals and strategies are clearly defined, our growth and promotion is in our hands – complete the strategies and earn your stars! The most amazing thing is we can earn stars by getting a health check-up done or by reading a book! Love the transparency with which the company operates! LaunchPad is the most amazing and innovative thing I have experienced. Have never felt so empowered in my career!

Cons

Nothing at all !

Advice to Management

Keep doing great work in keeping the employees happy!

4. "associate recruter"

Former Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace (Less than a year)

Pros

GOOD SLARY AND a very good environment to work in

Cons

canteen food is not that good

Advice to Management

no advice

5. "Great Place To Start Your Career With!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for more than two years now. This is my first job and I just loved the time spent here at iPlace. The management is very friendly. It is a 'Great Place to Work' certified company and it does actually prove it with its working environment. The marketing department comes up with great activities and plans the best party in the town. iPlace is a great company to start your career in Recruitment.
    You can gain knowledge and also great growth opportunities.

Cons

Didn't find any cons yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

6. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Principal Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Principal Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

iPlace is truly a great company to be associated with. The company recently won the "Great Place to Work" award, which supports the fact that the work environment is healthy, positive and employees love working here!

iPlace is a great place to learn and the company invests a great deal in the personal and professional development of all employees, thereby cultivating a knowledge-sharing and continuous learning environment. The company also does its part in giving back to society through its CSR program.

A special mention of the C.E.O who has an open door policy. He is always open to new ideas, suggestions, and concerns and encourages all iPlacers to treat the company as their own.

Cons

None that I know of.

Advice to Management

N/A

7. "Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

People are really nice. company pays wells. salary comes on time. Office has chilled envionment

Cons

Be carefull with office politics.

iPlace Response

25 Apr 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for the positive review. One of the biggest pros of working at iPlace is indeed, salary. The management cares for employees and ensures that salary is always on time, and sometimes before... More

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working at iPlace. It has been a great experience because every day I learn something new about my job and also about the overall business. This is because of the transparency with which the company operates – just an awesome work environment with awesome people! The culture is performance driven and hence very productive, inspiring and encouraging. The management team is always there for the employees and leads from the front.

Pros:
    - Working with some of the best people in the staffing and recruiting industry
    - Every day there is something new to learn
    - Excellent in-house training program for the employees
    - Awesome management team

Cons

- I have not found

Advice to Management

- You never make us feel that you are the ‘management team’ and not one of the employees. Just be the way you are.

iPlace Response

30 Apr 2018 – Chief Marketing Officer

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

"iPlace | MyPlace | The Best Place"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best company to work with in terms of Salary, Work Life Balance, Work Environment, Work Culture. Proud to work with the best and the largest RPO in the "World".
    The benefits offered by my iPlace is un-comparable and I don't think so any company out there in the market can afford these kind of benefits for their employees. iPlace has always been, not on time but before time when it comes to the salary day (No Company Does that). The employee is paid their incentive on time and sometimes he/she is paid even if the client does not pay us on time. You work hard and work smart and you will get rewarded for the same. The management is super friendly with such an Awesome, Energtic and Cool leader "Mr. A". Overall iPlace is the best company to work for.

Cons

The recently promoted "Team Leads and Managers - Only", first need to learn people management along with just "Recruiting". They should actually concentrate on the Leadership development program that the company has to offer (which is an awesome program). Before they are given the responsibilities, the higher management should evaluate if they are ready to take on that additional challenge.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management as it is led by an Awesomly Perfect Leader "Mr. A".
    Strict Advice to the white HR Guy "Mr. U" to start giving importance to people's referrals as iPlace is a company that encourages referrals for a better team building. The white HR guy "Mr. U", please start giving importance to the "male" employees/candidates also, rather than just "female" employees/candidates, those who come for an interview or those who refer someone. Hope you get what I meant. ;)

"Awesome Company to work !!!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. On time salary
    2. Friendly work environment
    3.aweosme location (World Tarde Center)

Cons

Nothing as of now. Great going

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work