iPlace Recruiting Team Lead Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Recruiting Team Lead Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2019

Found 6 reviews

5.0
iPlace CEO Hank Levine (no image)
Hank Levine
  1. "iPlace- Home away from home"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

iPlace has been very kind to me and I am extremely grateful to the company for everything I have achieved. They have helped me grow as a professional and have always kept an open mind in handling situations. Some come to work because of the people around them but I can honestly say that I turn up to work because I love what I have done and am doing in my role.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

iPlace2019-06-20

""iPlace is the BEST RPO in Pune!!""

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, vibrant environment, excellent career growth opportunities. Feels good to be a part of the iPlace family. Great pay package and salaries are always on time. The best part is, for occasions like Diwali and Christmas, the finance department ensures that we get our salaries beforehand so that we can enjoy the festivals with our family and friends. This happens only in iPlace!! :)

Cons

At present I would say I don't find any loopholes but if a day comes, I would add the cons in this section.

Advice to Management

No Advice. They are running the show well. I feel the Management is doing a great job!!

iPlace2016-02-23

February 25, 2016Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. :-)

3. "RecruitingTeam Lead"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent work culture - Great scope of learning - Open Door Policy - Superb incentive structure - Young and dynamic team

Cons

- No cafeteria services for people working in Pacific shift - No chance of lateral growth - Lack of experienced management shows up in some situations

Advice to Management

To be the best place to work, you have to take a huge step from good to great and this will require the management to realise and work for what's best for all the employees and not just a specific set of people. Identification of hard working and smart workers is a necessity to keep those people motivated and producing. Numbers and data does not always point at the right direction.

iPlace2016-02-26

October 20, 2016Chief Strategy Officer

We will have to disagree on numbers and data pointing us in the right direction. Motivation comes from within. As a Team Lead, you do the same work as the billed resources and backups you supervise ALONG with managing and developing them to be better and more efficient. That's a very hard job. Without data to compare each individual equally, we cannot adequately evaluate performance without personal views and relationships becoming part of the equation. LaunchPad eliminates this from ever happening and provides equal opportunity for everyone based on their actual results. Effort does not always equal results. If you have people putting in a lot of effort and not achieving results, come see me and we can work together to create more development for your team and make them more successful.

4. "Decent place to work - employee-friendly policies needed"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management that pushes you to succeed and genuinely cares about you Good facilities Lucrative placement bonus amounts on each placement achieved Purely performance based growth - past experience does not play any part in promotions, only your performance here Door to door pick up and drops provided, fuel allowance to those who come on their own

Cons

Work pressure is intense and the individual strategies designed are unrealistic, which demotivates employees a lot No food provision for employees that work the Pacific shift (10:30 pm - 7:30 am) No insurance provided for family, only for the employee Penalty for the whole team if an employee takes a sick leave/unscheduled leave

Advice to Management

Focus on clients and bringing in more business is great, but the policies need to be more employee friendly. The rate of attrition speaks for itself - we'll never reach 10,000 employees at this rate.

iPlace2016-02-18

February 18, 2016Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Companies are under no obligation to provide a cafeteria or vendor for food. Even so, we have tried our best to identify vendors who can work under the conditions we require, which include working late into the early morning. If there is a possibility that the vendor will run out, plan ahead and bring something from home or order food from restaurants downstairs. We are not responsible for ensuring you are fed during your work hours, but do our best to provide services within the office for you. Insurance for family members would drive the insurance costs up by five times, which would have to be passed on to each employee. The company has decided not to take money away from all employees to pay this cost. Instead, we have invited insurance companies in to the office for both life and health insurance for you to purchase on your own. This keeps costs down for those who are single who would have to share the much higher cost for whole family insurance for everyone. As has been said repeatedly, unscheduled leaves seriously harm the company and the client. We have been fired from clients due to unscheduled leaves, and we have lost money due to not having a trained backup in place when employees take unscheduled leaves. Your comment about attrition is false. We have never had more clients, made more placements, not had as many employees as we have now at iPlace. Our attrition rate is 3%, virtually unheard of for companies where most staff work a night shift. We are growing at a very fast pace and expect to double headcount by the end of the year.

"Recruiting Team Lead"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent work culture, lively, motivated workforce.

Cons

No major cons that would concern me.

Advice to Management

Rules must be the same for all and must be followed by the top management as well. The rule makers must follow it first and then expect the employees to follow.

iPlace2015-08-05

November 9, 2015Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your review. If you could schedule a meeting to discuss which rules aren't being followed, perhaps we can solve this. Otherwise, sending your solution to imakeadifference@iplaceusa.com, will get it addressed by senior management. :-)

6. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive Environment, Management tries always to create new opportunity for Junior folks, Work in Win - Win - Win situations

Cons

Every positive thing has negative side also but it should not be highlighted

iPlace2014-01-13