67% would recommend to a friend
(802 total reviews)
81% approve of CEO
Found 802 of over 834 reviews
Updated 26 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Recently a couple of managers have started Micro" (in 8 reviews)
- "1) No Indian holidays 2) no as such great expansion of company in terms of headcount by considering its almost 15 yrs company" (in 6 reviews)
- "cafeteria is a big issue because most of the people dont stay with their families so they are expecting a good food from the company or from the vendor, policy changes overnight, no seek leaves are provided, even favoritism is a big issue," (in 5 reviews)
- "Too much of politics from the management point of view as the stages pass by." (in 4 reviews)
- 4.019 Oct 2023Specialist RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 3 years
cooperative managers and team; people are well versed with the process!
nothing such; no negative comments!
- 3.015 Oct 2023Associate RecruiterFormer Employee
Great exposure to US talent market
Night shifts, lack of a cafeteria etc.iPlace Response2mo
iPlace is a Work from Anywhere first company. Almost all employees in India and Philippines are working from home and love working at iPlace as most companies now require employees to work from office. One of the most significant benefits of working from home is the elimination of the daily commute. Remote work helps employees achieve a healthier work-life balance by allowing them to spend more time with their families. Employees find that they are more productive when working from home.
- 1.012 Sept 2023Senior Principal RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Money minded can work here
No time limit No benefits No mental peace No proper designation for the role No zone decided(you would be asked to work in US and then for APAC and then for UK) No leaves given
- 1.029 Sept 2023Recuitment consultantFormer Employee
Salary will be credited on time
work culture is worst, they dont terminate any employee but they ask them to resign on immediate basis
- 3.031 Jul 2023Specialist RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Awesome Management, the incentive structure, the health insurance and other benefits are good.
Leave policy could be better. When you want to go on leave, they will check your targets and then decide whether they want to approve or not. There is a high chance that they reject your leave or they will ask you to revoke leave application.
iPlace Reviews FAQs
iPlace has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 834 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at iPlace to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
67% of iPlace employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iPlace 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.