iPlace Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The work environment is healthy and vibrant (in 63 reviews)

• Open door policy, clear structure, opportunity to grow (in 22 reviews)

1. "Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

People are really nice. company pays wells. salary comes on time. Office has chilled envionment

Cons

Be carefull with office politics.

"Best CDO and the management"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

iPlace has the best CDO and he was the bestest COO during his tenure. With him we can talk and understand our strategic vision, leadership, determination, an ability to motivate and inspire. And these traits make iPlace a great company to work for. He is like a doctor in an ER who is constantly fixing things, diagnosing issues to determine if they are minor or potentially fatal on our clients. He has a unique set of skills that bridges the space between the visionary leader at the top and the execution of strategy and ongoing operation of a business with the right balance. He keeps his company’s high-level strategy front-and-center while understanding the details of day-to-day execution to ensure what needs to happen. He and the management team really works hard to make iPlace grow and expand rapidly. I love working here

Cons

No cons that I can think of

"Best place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Been working with iPlaceUSA for over 6 years and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made to join this Company. I started working with the company in Magapatta and today we are close to 500 emplyees in WTC. This company has given me ample of opportunities to grow and learn. The CDO as he is the Backbone of our company and thats why we stand strong and are growing rapidly. Hank and Alex have been very supportive to each and everyone and have proven to be the BEST Leaders. The one person who I really look up to would be ALEX.

I am happy to be a part of such a lovely family.For me iPlace is my second home.

Cons

No cons for me just pros...

Advice to Management

Hank thank you for iPlace and ALex this palce would not be the same without you. You guys have put in so much for us to be where we are. He is a true leader and my Mentor.
    COO is doing a good job.A must to mention is Bala (HR) who does a fabulous job handling all our HR related queries.Heads and managers are very supportive too.

4. "iPlace- my second home"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a family and who welcomes all the new people with open arms and help them grow both personally and professionally. Old and new, all employees work hard and grow here. It’s like a second home to me and I love my family and the members.

Cons

There are no Cons as of now

Advice to Management

No advice to the management. You guys are doing a great job.

iPlace Response

6 Mar 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

I've been at iPlace for almost four years and my experience is quite similar to yours. I wake up each day waiting to go back to work. We are growing so quickly and there's so much to learn and a lot... More

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working at iPlace. It has been a great experience because every day I learn something new about my job and also about the overall business. This is because of the transparency with which the company operates – just an awesome work environment with awesome people! The culture is performance driven and hence very productive, inspiring and encouraging. The management team is always there for the employees and leads from the front.

Pros:
    - Working with some of the best people in the staffing and recruiting industry
    - Every day there is something new to learn
    - Excellent in-house training program for the employees
    - Awesome management team

Cons

- I have not found

Advice to Management

- You never make us feel that you are the ‘management team’ and not one of the employees. Just be the way you are.

"Very happy to be part of dynamic company! :-)"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is my first job and I just loved the past two years here at iPlace. I liked the training program a lot. I went through one-month classroom training and one month on job training. The trainer is a powerhouse of knowledge as she has been with iPlace since inception. She is the first employee and it takes a good employer to retain the first employee for such a long tenure. The mentors and the energy level on the floor is a class apart. Mentors are young, dynamic and helpful in nature. I have worked with different teams and various accounts as a backup. I feel this phase (working as a backup) was the most important phase (not everyone likes to work as backups) as I learned and enhanced my sourcing skills a lot. I got hands on experience on various applicant tracking system, industries and job category. It was after this phase that I was so confident that I can deliver on any account. The team leads/managers encouraged me to attend client's work process flow call, weekly conference calls and design minutes of the meeting.

iPlace organises two parties in a year, which is crazy. You got to attend the party to know how crazy it is. Have you heard of a Spa in the office? No? iPlace has one! I have never heard of such a stuff in India where you can get a 15 min shoulder/head massage in the office.

The company holds a company wide board report every month. It feels like as if you are a board member of the company – there is complete transparency in the way the company operates and how it is doing. The company is getting into so many different ventures and it is so exciting to be part of this growing company. It is a fantastic place to learn and grow while having a lot of fun. iPlace have an open door policy and you are always heard by the management.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Awesome Company to work !!!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. On time salary
    2. Friendly work environment
    3.aweosme location (World Tarde Center)

Cons

Nothing as of now. Great going

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

"iPlace | MyPlace | The Best Place"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best company to work with in terms of Salary, Work Life Balance, Work Environment, Work Culture. Proud to work with the best and the largest RPO in the "World".
    The benefits offered by my iPlace is un-comparable and I don't think so any company out there in the market can afford these kind of benefits for their employees. iPlace has always been, not on time but before time when it comes to the salary day (No Company Does that). The employee is paid their incentive on time and sometimes he/she is paid even if the client does not pay us on time. You work hard and work smart and you will get rewarded for the same. The management is super friendly with such an Awesome, Energtic and Cool leader "Mr. A". Overall iPlace is the best company to work for.

Cons

The recently promoted "Team Leads and Managers - Only", first need to learn people management along with just "Recruiting". They should actually concentrate on the Leadership development program that the company has to offer (which is an awesome program). Before they are given the responsibilities, the higher management should evaluate if they are ready to take on that additional challenge.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management as it is led by an Awesomly Perfect Leader "Mr. A".
    Strict Advice to the white HR Guy "Mr. U" to start giving importance to people's referrals as iPlace is a company that encourages referrals for a better team building. The white HR guy "Mr. U", please start giving importance to the "male" employees/candidates also, rather than just "female" employees/candidates, those who come for an interview or those who refer someone. Hope you get what I meant. ;)

9. "Nice work place"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Very nice work environment. A good place and people to work with

Cons

No cone as of now

"Wonderful company with the best work culture."

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and understanding. Career growth solely depends upon performance.

Cons

The cafeteria food is not worth the money.