iPlace Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Reviews

Updated 24 May 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It's a great company with a youthful and friendly work environment (in 66 reviews)

• The open door policy helps us a lot (in 24 reviews)

1. "Nice work place"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Very nice work environment. A good place and people to work with

Cons

No cone as of now

"Crowd of College Dropouts and Unprofessionals"

Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1.Good point of attraction.
    2.Nothing else.
    3.Nothing else.
    4.Nothing else.
    5.Nothing else.

Cons

There are some of the cons mentioned below. Before that I would like to mention that this company, whatever they show on social media about the company, work culture bla, bla, bla. They are not that. They have just taken a cloth to cover their faces,but the real monster is inside the cloth.

1. They dont follow core values. One of their core value is RESPECT, but after your classroom training when you are on OJT the mentor will treat you like a slave. They will taunt you.

2. The senior employees of the floor are in their own world. They will have the attitude like if they are working in Central Government. They dont have in their mind that they are with just a tiny organization which also cannot be called company as it is only a placement agency which is not even mentioned Wikipedia.

3. Most of the employees are College Dropouts who have not even completed their graduate degree and don't even have the sense to talk with the OJT (On job Training) people.

4. Anyone will come and will give philosophy without any reason.

5. All of them do the same work...i.e right from the recruiter to COO has to do same... Which is calling and asking for job.... So there is no point in promotion.

Advice to Management

The founders and key peoples are US peoples. Please take all the authorities to you. These college dropouts who are sitting in the management will take your company to loss.

20 Dec 2017 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback. It is of the utmost importance to me that all our employees are valued and respected. What you describe bears no resemblance to the company so many iPlacers have worked very... More

3. "good experience so far"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

lots of opportunities to grow

Cons

nothing really, so far everything is fine

"Wonderful company with the best work culture."

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and understanding. Career growth solely depends upon performance.

Cons

The cafeteria food is not worth the money.

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

They have good perks and

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Advice to Management

Nothing

6. "Very unorganized ceo doesn’t care about us only cares about minor projects and heads"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Massages and easy to bring friends for work.

Cons

This is a big workplace of gossipers and cheaters and liers. Everything is fall apart. Ceo doesn’t care about us. He come here and he only care about heads. I lie to Americans about where I live. Why not be proud to say Pune? But no we say Virginia and lie. We do all the work and get paid small amount compare to US workers. Then they talk bad to us if we say something true to US companys. Coo is bad. CEO is very bad and act like he care when he come but is fake. Everyday is a new thing like the ceo and heads can’t make up there minds with anything. We spend months thinking one thing then it gets changed like nothing. I look for other job. IPlace is a joke. All good reviews are lies because they make us do it they tell us here to write good reviews but there fake. Not me. I tell the truth. I look for other job there are many US companys here.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing to us about great plans with iPlace. Everybody see how messy it is. Pay us more and try to keep us. That is why so many of us leave every year. You loose as many as you train. Bad company to work for. CEO and coo you are a joke. You waste so much time on company values and don’t do any of them. You waste time on things that is not important and make big deals out of little things. Focus on honesty.

20 Dec 2017 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback. If you really are a current employee as you claim, as CEO I would like to speak with you directly to understand your concerns. As you know, I keep two timeslots available... More

"Sr. Sourcer"

Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture and opportunity to learn

Cons

Too complex growth structure

"Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

Pros

I have worked and know lot of companies in India but iPlace is one of the best company to work for . The management treats all employees as equal and each employee is given complete accountability of their work. Employees are encouraged to take risks, make mistakes and learn from mistakes. There is lot of opportunity not only to develop your everyday work skills but also your leadership skills. The work culture is performance based and every individual can control their appraisal. The company also believes in giving back to community and has different Corporate Social Responsibility programs which are completely managed by employees. If you are performance driven and like to make lot of MONEY, this is the company you would like to work for.

Cons

The work culture is addictive and you tend to spend more time at work. 😊 If you are not performance driven then you may not like this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

9. "Best Place to Work - iPlace India"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

iPlace is a great place to work. The work environment is healthy and vibrant. I am part of a great team and I look forward to coming to work every day. My work is recognized and appreciated. I truly feel smart, valued and important at iPlace.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing a great job. Thank you for being the pillars of iPlace.

10. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

Too good company. All of the managers, colleagues are fair and adhere to the policies of the company. Employee friendly company

Cons

Cannot think of any cons at the moment

Advice to Management

Superb CEO

14 Jun 2017 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for the positive review. We are always looking for ways to improve, so please share your thoughts and ideas through our iMakeaDifference program on the intranet. Cheers.