iPlace Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 December 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • No cons as everything till date is transparent (in 16 reviews)

• Cafeteria food not available for late night shift (in 7 reviews)

"Feedback"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time

Pros

Training was great, Enthusiastic work culture, Salary on time, great infrastucture

Cons

favoritism, unnecessary strategies, no motivational training, no skills improvement training.

Advice to Management

Please improve the transport facilities.

22 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for posting this feedback. Did you discuss your issues regarding transport with Shared Services? Unfortunately, there is not enough detail here for me to address improvement when I don't... More

2. "Good Company & Awesome Environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is very friendly. A good company to start your career in Recruitment.
    Can gain knowledge and also great growth opportunities.

Cons

Nothing as such if you are passionate about your work. There is much to explore

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your great feedback. :-)

"Good company to work with!!"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good environment, good culture, good compensation and benefits, friendly environment, good to start your career, can learn many things.

Cons

More favoritism rather than professionalism, managers are over friendly with some recruiters and promote them, give value to them, others are not bothered

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sure you have experienced, through LaunchPad, that favoritism is not part of the organizational structure... :-) Any team can earn the green dot each week and add new... More

"Incentives Not On Time"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

There are few good managers apart from the ones who are just there to say "YES SIR" blindly.

Cons

I am working with iPlace from last two years. The management promise employees' that the incentives will be given in the fourth month from the month of placement. (For eg. If I have a placement in the month of Jan, I'll get the incentive money with April's salary) I have my incentives pending for the month of January and February and every time I check with the management about the incentive I get the same reply every time that the client has not given the incentives yet. The management should understand that we are working for iPlace and not the clients and it is iPlace's responsibility to make sure that the employees are getting their incentives on time. Management talk about lot of "MORAL VALUES" here and that is the thing which is missing from the management itself.

Advice to Management

STOP STEALING EMPLOYEES' MONEY.

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

This is actually quite disturbing because the comments made by this poster are absolutely and completely false. Incentives are ALWAYS paid in the payroll after payment is received from the client... More

"Too much favouritism!!"

Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No more pros... favoritism has taken away growth opportunity

Cons

Too much favouritism by COO, if you friends with him you can get promotion but if you not then you get nothing. You say bad things about him and he make your work life bad. I have a friend who was shocked that they remove him from account. When he ask client, they said they are happy with him and want to keep him...
    I hear from two managers talking that if the COO friend gets promotion that supposed to be for one of two managers then they will put in papers to leave. If managers can't grow then team can't grow. We were promised fair promotions with launchpad.

Advice to Management

Stop the favoritism! No one good reason why somebody from HR in nightshift should take away promotion from managers who worked hard to build the sourcing team and relationship with client.

24 Jun 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

"Thank you for your frank feedback. With LaunchPad, the performance of all sourcers and recruiters is posted on our intranet and determines your growth. Promotions are based on earning stars... More

"Sourcer"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

iPlace is a good company to start with your career

Cons

iPlace policy keeps changing very often

19 Jul 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. iPlace policies change as the needs of the business change. As we are experiencing rapid growth in some sectors and slowdowns in others, the company needs to pivot or... More

"Review"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Pune
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The good thing about this company is that everyone is given an equal opportunity to express themselves and grow. Employees who show their dedication and commitment, will be recognized and given a chance to prove themselves. The company tries really hard to give whatever they can, in whichever way, back to the employees. I think its high time now, everyone starts to realize this and appreciate it. iPlace has always believed in setting ambitious targets for themselves which makes them unique in a way that it completely trusts its employees. The company also strives in coming up with brilliant ideas through "We Make a Difference" and try to implement the ones that are most feasible for everyone. I absolutely love the fact that we are now trying to give back to the society, especially to the ones that really need it. So hats off!!
    Well, nothing is perfect. But it can come very close to perfect when people support and share the same vision. I understand that iPlace is a growing company and we will make mistakes, but its our job to help improve and contribute in making this company a great place to work for.

Cons

Every company will have some things that needs to be re-visited or changed. That may not be a con necessarily, however just an eye opener. The way we deal with our retention is really important for us to build a bigger brand. Things can get a little tricky when it comes to handling attrition and retaining employees that are good, but it can be over-come with the help of a little training and guidance.

Advice to Management

Please continue to help build iPlace a great place to work for. Or if I may quote the CEO, "The best company to work for". Ambitious again, but that what we are known for right?!

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your support. :-)

""iPlace is the BEST RPO in Pune!!""

Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work, vibrant environment, excellent career growth opportunities. Feels good to be a part of the iPlace family. Great pay package and salaries are always on time. The best part is, for occasions like Diwali and Christmas, the finance department ensures that we get our salaries beforehand so that we can enjoy the festivals with our family and friends. This happens only in iPlace!! :)

Cons

At present I would say I don't find any loopholes but if a day comes, I would add the cons in this section.

Advice to Management

No Advice. They are running the show well. I feel the Management is doing a great job!!

25 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. :-)

"Sr. Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

Pros

Management, Workstyle, Clients, Work culture

Cons

N o t h i n g

25 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. :-)

11. "iPlace's Core Values"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The iPlace Way!

Our awesome core values - INTEGRITY, PERFORMANCE-BASED CULTURE, RESPECT, KNOWLEDGE AND CREATIVITY, PROFESSIONALISM and PARTNERSHIP.

iPlace’s Mission Statement is to find solutions that create “win-win-win” scenarios.
    Wins for our clients, all employees, and our company.

These values help me to stay focused, loyal and committed towards my work!

Cons

Follow the iPlace Way and you will never come across any obstacles or negativity.

29 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for such positive feedback. :-)