iPlace Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Reviews

Updated 27 April 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • A very good work environment where every employee can voice his/her opinions (in 59 reviews)

• Open door policy, clear structure, opportunity to grow (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • As the company is growing very fast the work pressure is their (in 11 reviews)

• No cons as everything till date is transparent (in 17 reviews)

1. "Iplace Review"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth.
    Transparency in judging the performance.
    Decent salary for freshers as compared to market.
    Management is reachable by all employees.

Cons

In time out time punch in systems- micromanagement.
    System of leaves approval and scheduling of leaves.( If you are unwell or met an accident yours leave will be counted unscheduled and chain of minuses will be reflecting on the scoreboard against your name affecting your performance score.)

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Unscheduled leaves cause a great deal of harm to the company and to the client. We don't want anyone coming to work sick and spreading their germs across the company. Unscheduled leaves are treated ... More

2. "OK"

Current Employee - Associate in Pune
    Current Employee - Associate in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good salary package
    Good Environment
    Good company to work with and will look forward to work further. if management is good.

Cons

The Only thing which made the seniors experienced people leave the company is launch pad and the environment is going bad due to the bad management the management plays very politicaly they do favouratetism they will never think of employee and client.
     Becoz of the bad management people are leaving the company and the clients are also now not continuing with iplace here people working from long are still on same level where some who came after them are now the management. the management should be from outside of company who will be fair. and here polices changes every day. And the logins tym which is very stupid 8.57. The whole culprit is the management and their strategies and polices which effects the company and client.

Advice to Management

Change the management, strategies, polices and login time. Let the management team be some professional who has experience and not from the company itself who play politics. Rest all is good of the company except the BAD management. Change the Management,polices,strategies and login time company will surely reach on the top and achieve its goal :-) hope Hanks love his employee and he will surely take some action on this.

4 Mar 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. There is no such value here called longevity. Our core values are integrity, respect, knowledge, creativity, partnership and professionalism in a performance-based ... More

3. "Anonymous"

Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune

Pros

Good work environment. Friendly employees. Decent salary and incentives. Work timings.

Cons

Management not organised. Strategies change every now and then. Infrastructure not in place. Cafeteria food is not even worth looking at., no varieties and taste at all.

Advice to Management

Be more organised and hear the employees out.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

What infrastructure is not in place? If you don't like the cafeteria, there are plenty of restaurants downstairs or bring your own food. If you have bteer ideas on how we should run the company by ... More

5. "Friendly place to work."

Current Employee - Sourcing Team Member in Pune
    Current Employee - Sourcing Team Member in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We are appreciated for our good work. Flexible timings of office hours to work. Very friendly people out here.

Cons

Need to give little more incentives or while appreciation less amount of money is paid as compare to the hard work done by any employee.

Advice to Management

Management needs to make proper decision while setting any goal to employees some are in favor some are not.

6. "Great place to work."

Current Employee - Associate Sourcer in Pune
    Current Employee - Associate Sourcer in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment.Good place to work.

Cons

Commuting to the Company is a problem because of heavy traffic.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for the great feedback. Hopefully the valet service improves the last part of your commute! We have not control over the traffic outside our office so try coming a little earlier and see if ... More

7. "Excellent Work Place! Love Coming to Work, Proud to be iPlacer"

Current Employee - Manager in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent Work Culture, Dependable Management, Great Company, Love the Core Values. Company has the best incentives and has superb benefits.

Cons

No cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your great feedback! :-)

8. "We are professionals!!"

Current Employee - Senior Executive - Shared Services in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Executive - Shared Services in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quick Money - Well planned incentive structure
    Maximum Exposure - Well planned tasks and work delegation
    Detail Oriented Environment - Transparency along with the pros and the cons of the assigned tasks
    Support and Motivation - Great staff to work with
    Growth - Due to its performance based culture we get to decide our own growth and work towards it.

Cons

No cons as everything till date is transparent

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work :)

9. "Corporate Strategy - Lead"

Current Employee - Lead - Corporate Strategy in Pune
    Current Employee - Lead - Corporate Strategy in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I cant count the number of reasons because of which I love iPlace. It is truly the most unique place to work. iPlace is my third employer and so far it has been the best and I dont see any reason to quit working here.

It has a young management on board.
    Salary is the best in the industry.
    Frequent salary hikes (no company in India can give you such lovely hikes so frequently.
    State of the art infrastructure and a great work location (World Trade Center, Pune, India)
    Promotions are as frequent as the salary hikes. And the promotions are genuine.
    A new business model, which i believe has never been used anywhere in the world.
    Scope of tremendous growth personally and professionally.

Cons

If there was one, I would have written, Nothing at the back of mind as of now. There are cons in every company - You either help in improving them or learn adjusting with it, but never blame the entity/company for things you feel are wrong in the company.
    iPlace is no place for people who think there's POLITICS in here.

Advice to Management

Lets reach our goal of 10,000 employees as soon as possible. Keep the sales coming in and make a mark on the global recruiting map. Enter a new business or sell a new product to our clients, it will help us reach our goal quickly.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

What an awesome review! Thank you so much - your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

10. "One of the Best Companies to Work for"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a progressive and forward thinking company. The biggest pro is its amazing culture. iPlacers truly believe in work hard party harder concept (many would vouch for our awesome parties). It is completely performance based and as a company, iPlace allows many growth opportunities to everyone. If you perform, you grow.

iPlace aims to create win-win-win situations (win for employees, win for our clients and win for employees). Transparency and open door policy is a positive. Anyone can pick up the phone and dial our CEOs number to have a one on one chat at any time. Even though the office has lots of cabins, the management team sits on the floor and cabins are used only for conference calls and meetings. I do not know of any other company who does that.

The company is growing rapidly and the employees are growing with it. Freshers (myself included) joined this company a few years back and are already leading teams of their own. We have examples of performers becoming team leads and managers within 1-2 years of joining the company. Many people think that this is a con - but in reality, iPlace believes that if someone is doing well and has the potential, they should be given the chance to learn and live up to that potential which in my opinion is a wonderful for a company to do for its employees. Unlike traditional companies where you slog for 8-10 doing monotonous work to get anywhere, iPlace develops leaders right from the word go.

Work environment is good and people overall are very helpful. The marketing team does a lot of fun activities like games, fun fridays and small events. We have corporate tie-ups with lot of restaurants.

Compensation and benefits are comparable to any other company. Salaries are always on time.

Cons

The biggest con of iPlace is work-life balance. There is a lot of work pressure.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for believing in the company. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

11. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Few of many pros are:
    Young management
    Great location and infrastructure (World Trade Center, Pune, India)
    Very good compensation - Best in the industry
    Frequent salary hikes and promotions

Cons

Not Applicable to this company

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now

18 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your excellent review! :-) I look forward to continued success in growing this company with you.