iPlace Senior Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.6
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • No cons as everything till date is transparent (in 18 reviews)

• Cafeteria food not available for late night shift (in 7 reviews)

1. "Great Benefits"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love iPlace as it has a some great talent working here. The incentives are great and the support that i get from senior management is great

Cons

Give more people a chance to grow up the ladder through LaunchPad

Advice to Management

Good job! Keep concentrating on growing LaunchPad

2. "Very unorganized ceo doesn’t care about us only cares about minor projects and heads"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Massages and easy to bring friends for work.

Cons

This is a big workplace of gossipers and cheaters and liers. Everything is fall apart. Ceo doesn’t care about us. He come here and he only care about heads. I lie to Americans about where I live. Why not be proud to say Pune? But no we say Virginia and lie. We do all the work and get paid small amount compare to US workers. Then they talk bad to us if we say something true to US companys. Coo is bad. CEO is very bad and act like he care when he come but is fake. Everyday is a new thing like the ceo and heads can’t make up there minds with anything. We spend months thinking one thing then it gets changed like nothing. I look for other job. IPlace is a joke. All good reviews are lies because they make us do it they tell us here to write good reviews but there fake. Not me. I tell the truth. I look for other job there are many US companys here.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing to us about great plans with iPlace. Everybody see how messy it is. Pay us more and try to keep us. That is why so many of us leave every year. You loose as many as you train. Bad company to work for. CEO and coo you are a joke. You waste so much time on company values and don’t do any of them. You waste time on things that is not important and make big deals out of little things. Focus on honesty.

3. "Iplace Review"

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best Company to start with , good exposure to different working environment. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Cons

Not much , because every comes has some flaws , no company is perfect.

Advice to Management

keep working as you are.

14 Jun 2017 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your positive review. :-)

"Best RPO in India"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time

Pros

I have worked with this company for almost 2 years.

Believe me, this is the best company to work for.

1)- salary on time
    2)- Incentives on time
    3)- friendly work environment
    4)- Great learning
    5)- company's COO is the coolest person, I have ever met...he is one of the most hard-working employee of this company and he has great management skills...hats off 2 u Sir..

6) No pressure..( thats why I consider It the top RPO in India)

7) No hire and fire policy..

Cons

No cons :)

Currently I'm not working with this company Still I would say that I lf you want to make your future in Recruitment then plz plz join this company :)

This would be your best decision of your life..

Trust me!!

Advice to Management

You guys are rocking and I wish you all will get more and more business for this company and will get more growth ..

Best wishes,

Ex- Iplacer

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your review. Be sure to join the "Ex-iPlacers Club". HR wants to stay in touch with those that may want to return after working at other companies. Contact bala@iplaceusa.com... More

6. "Senior Recruiter"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for more than 2 years now. iPlace is known for their performance-based culture, quality, professionalism and transparent management. Once you join iPlace you have to go through their iPlace Academy which provides world class training and prepares you to become a complete recruiter.
    They always keep you engaged with additional responsibilities and training which really helps you in your professional development. I would definitely recommend everyone to come and join iPlace if you are looking for a great career in recruitment.

Cons

Nothing as such i know of yet.

Advice to Management

Doing a good job, Keep it up!!!

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. :-)

"Sr. Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

Pros

Management, Workstyle, Clients, Work culture

Cons

N o t h i n g

25 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. :-)

"Sr.Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

Pros

-We have a very enthusiastic and dynamic crowd here that makes the company look alive
    -The Appraisal plan here is much better then some of the companies out in the market.

Cons

-Leave policies should be re- created as we have nothing called sick leaves.
    -Too many processes.
    -too much pressure from the upper management.
    -processes is not fair to all as every client is different.
    -It is very demotivating when we don't achieve the targets.

Advice to Management

Promotions should be based on qualities like leadership skills, performance and behavior and not just on luck factor or gamification.

9. "Senior Recruiter"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Good work culture
    - Young and dynamic people to work with
    - Great place for freshers to start.
    - Iplace is the best RPO in Pune.

Cons

- No cafeteria services for Pacific shift people.
    - Attrition rate for senior employees is getting high.

Advice to Management

Every employee is valuable. Please do not favour a few.

"Review"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Infrastructure is good. Salary is good and comes on time. Co-workers are very cooperative and friendly. Good place to learn and grow.

Cons

Company's new policies keeps on changing. Leave policy is the biggest issue, need to understand they have hired humans not machines. Every week there is a challenge which can not be achieved. If you come 5 minutes late , u might loose your job. Company doesn't care about their employees.

Advice to Management

Managers and heads please focus on clients, what they want not just put unrealistic targets on employees. Change the leave policy, no one knows when he/she will fall ill then how can he/she inform the company before time. Consider the employees as humans not machines. Don't just go on numbers go for quality work. Consider the experience and knowledge of the employee before replacing him/her with a newcomer who just gives numbers not quality.

"Pathetic Changes Introduced"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good part is they teach you how to work in the pathetic and tough environment with micro-management system

Cons

1) Cant take Sick leaves, if you do, then you are given a penalty to do so. 2) Totally developed a Call Center environment to make certain number of calls 3) typical domestic BPO environment for breaks, login and logout timings, and also interfering in your personal matter. 4) Anyone can be promoted anytime if they put down there papers, doesnot matter even if there is not space to get promoted 5) you take breaks with the management you will be soon promoted 6) if you show dedication management will make you work more and even 1 silly mistake, you will be given warning in first instance itself. 7) INTEGRITY doesnot matter, if you have good friendship with the management, you can do any integrity and also still work with the organisation and still you will be promoted, so chill, (the key is to have good and very close contacts with the management), 8) if you get promoted by proving your potential and skills, you will be always made realized that its the favor done on you and the management was not in the interest if your promotion.

Advice to Management

Please learn from the successful companies and adapt something which suits your environment and not something which is successful in the market as everyone is in the race but having different strategies. And introduction to the strategies to the individual recruiters was your biggest mistake.

22 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Sick leaves harm the company and client and we are in the business of creating win-win-wins for company client and employee. When you call in sick, the company has to... More