iPlace Senior Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior Recruiter

4.4
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It's a great company with a youthful and friendly work environment (in 66 reviews)

• The open door policy helps us a lot (in 24 reviews)

Cons

1. "Good place to learn and grow your career."

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company to work for, great benefits and good place to learn and grow your career. The entire company is gamified through the company operating system LaunchPad. The goals and strategies are clearly defined, our growth and promotion is in our hands – complete the strategies and earn your stars! The most amazing thing is we can earn stars by getting a health check-up done or by reading a book! Love the transparency with which the company operates! LaunchPad is the most amazing and innovative thing I have experienced. Have never felt so empowered in my career!

Cons

Nothing at all !

Advice to Management

Keep doing great work in keeping the employees happy!

2. "Great Place To Start Your Career With!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for more than two years now. This is my first job and I just loved the time spent here at iPlace. The management is very friendly. It is a 'Great Place to Work' certified company and it does actually prove it with its working environment. The marketing department comes up with great activities and plans the best party in the town. iPlace is a great company to start your career in Recruitment.
    You can gain knowledge and also great growth opportunities.

Cons

Didn't find any cons yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working at iPlace. It has been a great experience because every day I learn something new about my job and also about the overall business. This is because of the transparency with which the company operates – just an awesome work environment with awesome people! The culture is performance driven and hence very productive, inspiring and encouraging. The management team is always there for the employees and leads from the front.

Pros:
    - Working with some of the best people in the staffing and recruiting industry
    - Every day there is something new to learn
    - Excellent in-house training program for the employees
    - Awesome management team

Cons

- I have not found

Advice to Management

- You never make us feel that you are the ‘management team’ and not one of the employees. Just be the way you are.

30 Apr 2018 – Chief Marketing Officer

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

"iPlace | MyPlace | The Best Place"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best company to work with in terms of Salary, Work Life Balance, Work Environment, Work Culture. Proud to work with the best and the largest RPO in the "World".
    The benefits offered by my iPlace is un-comparable and I don't think so any company out there in the market can afford these kind of benefits for their employees. iPlace has always been, not on time but before time when it comes to the salary day (No Company Does that). The employee is paid their incentive on time and sometimes he/she is paid even if the client does not pay us on time. You work hard and work smart and you will get rewarded for the same. The management is super friendly with such an Awesome, Energtic and Cool leader "Mr. A". Overall iPlace is the best company to work for.

Cons

The recently promoted "Team Leads and Managers - Only", first need to learn people management along with just "Recruiting". They should actually concentrate on the Leadership development program that the company has to offer (which is an awesome program). Before they are given the responsibilities, the higher management should evaluate if they are ready to take on that additional challenge.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management as it is led by an Awesomly Perfect Leader "Mr. A".
    Strict Advice to the white HR Guy "Mr. U" to start giving importance to people's referrals as iPlace is a company that encourages referrals for a better team building. The white HR guy "Mr. U", please start giving importance to the "male" employees/candidates also, rather than just "female" employees/candidates, those who come for an interview or those who refer someone. Hope you get what I meant. ;)

5. "Very unorganized ceo doesn’t care about us only cares about minor projects and heads"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Massages and easy to bring friends for work.

Cons

This is a big workplace of gossipers and cheaters and liers. Everything is fall apart. Ceo doesn’t care about us. He come here and he only care about heads. I lie to Americans about where I live. Why not be proud to say Pune? But no we say Virginia and lie. We do all the work and get paid small amount compare to US workers. Then they talk bad to us if we say something true to US companys. Coo is bad. CEO is very bad and act like he care when he come but is fake. Everyday is a new thing like the ceo and heads can’t make up there minds with anything. We spend months thinking one thing then it gets changed like nothing. I look for other job. IPlace is a joke. All good reviews are lies because they make us do it they tell us here to write good reviews but there fake. Not me. I tell the truth. I look for other job there are many US companys here.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing to us about great plans with iPlace. Everybody see how messy it is. Pay us more and try to keep us. That is why so many of us leave every year. You loose as many as you train. Bad company to work for. CEO and coo you are a joke. You waste so much time on company values and don’t do any of them. You waste time on things that is not important and make big deals out of little things. Focus on honesty.

20 Dec 2017 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback. If you really are a current employee as you claim, as CEO I would like to speak with you directly to understand your concerns. As you know, I keep two timeslots available... More

6. "Iplace Review"

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Pune
    Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best Company to start with , good exposure to different working environment. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Cons

Not much , because every comes has some flaws , no company is perfect.

Advice to Management

keep working as you are.

14 Jun 2017 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your positive review. :-)

"Best RPO in India"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

I worked at iPlace full-time

Pros

I have worked with this company for almost 2 years.

Believe me, this is the best company to work for.

1)- salary on time
    2)- Incentives on time
    3)- friendly work environment
    4)- Great learning
    5)- company's COO is the coolest person, I have ever met...he is one of the most hard-working employee of this company and he has great management skills...hats off 2 u Sir..

6) No pressure..( thats why I consider It the top RPO in India)

7) No hire and fire policy..

Cons

No cons :)

Currently I'm not working with this company Still I would say that I lf you want to make your future in Recruitment then plz plz join this company :)

This would be your best decision of your life..

Trust me!!

Advice to Management

You guys are rocking and I wish you all will get more and more business for this company and will get more growth ..

Best wishes,

Ex- Iplacer

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you so much for your review. Be sure to join the "Ex-iPlacers Club". HR wants to stay in touch with those that may want to return after working at other companies. Contact bala@iplaceusa.com... More

8. "Senior Recruiter"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with iPlace for more than 2 years now. iPlace is known for their performance-based culture, quality, professionalism and transparent management. Once you join iPlace you have to go through their iPlace Academy which provides world class training and prepares you to become a complete recruiter.
    They always keep you engaged with additional responsibilities and training which really helps you in your professional development. I would definitely recommend everyone to come and join iPlace if you are looking for a great career in recruitment.

Cons

Nothing as such i know of yet.

Advice to Management

Doing a good job, Keep it up!!!

20 Oct 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. :-)

"Sr.Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune

Pros

-We have a very enthusiastic and dynamic crowd here that makes the company look alive
    -The Appraisal plan here is much better then some of the companies out in the market.

Cons

-Leave policies should be re- created as we have nothing called sick leaves.
    -Too many processes.
    -too much pressure from the upper management.
    -processes is not fair to all as every client is different.
    -It is very demotivating when we don't achieve the targets.

Advice to Management

Promotions should be based on qualities like leadership skills, performance and behavior and not just on luck factor or gamification.

"Sr. Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Pune

Pros

Management, Workstyle, Clients, Work culture

Cons

N o t h i n g

25 Feb 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. :-)